The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2021, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 18
Angmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Story: It All Came Crashing Down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
My name is Ben. I was awarded the Entrepreneur of the Year in 2018 at the age of 30.

The year 2020 was a special one, indeed too special.

I took over my family seafood restaurant business in 2012 after I graduated from NTU. At the young age of 24, it was daunting for anyone to take over an old family business of 50+ years. However, my father’s health was flailing and the business was going downhill. It was a family business that was started by my grandfather and handed over to my father and then to me.

Luckily for me, back then, I had my best buddy Ron with me. Ron was my platoon sergeant with me when I was the platoon commander during my army days. Ron was a couple of years older than me and was from Shatec. He was the direct opposite me – while you could use words like gentleman, scholar, well-mannered to describe me, you would almost certainly call him a Ah Beng. Yes, that’s how different we were. But somehow we hit it off very well and became the best buddies. Army can be an amazing place where people from different walks of life came together and meshed together like they were brothers in arms. That was exactly how it happened for me and Ron.

There was at least one common thing for me and Ron, that is, our connection with the F&B. My family ran a seafood restaurant business while Ron learned culinary skills at Shatec. So when I took over my family business, Ron became my right-hand man.

In fact, after our army days, I already gotten Ron to join my father’s restaurant while I continued with my college studies. Ron was the one that really helped me grow the business. While I provide the vision and direction for the business, Ron was the man that really made it happen for me on the ground – liasing with the suppliers, settling the chefs and cooks, running the floor with the waiters, negotiating the supply lines with fishmongers and kelong owners, basically all the “dirty work”.

While we grew the business from a single restaurant to a chain of 12 restaurants across Singapore, I became the CEO of the Group while Ron was my COO. We were really the best buddies and comrades-in-arms from our army days to our career.

Not only that, both of us got to know our wives at the same time, double dated together and we gotten married on the same day. In fact, our wives were the best of friends even before they knew us. They were poly classmates and best friends when they came to our company for interview as our PA. That was in the year 2015. As our business was rapidly growing, both of us agreed that we needed a PA to help us. Two fresh doe-eyed 20-yr old girls, Chloe and Penny.

Chloe was the more gentle one, 1.55 m tall, sparkling pair of eyes, the sweetest dimples and the fairest and smoothest complexion you can imagine. When I first saw her, I thought she was Snow White incarnation. Penny was the louder and wilder one, 1.68 m tall, model figure, with hair dyed blonde and curvaceous body, she was like the epitome of Ah Lian goddess, sexy and dazzling. Obviously both caught our eyes but it was almost natural that Chloe became my wife while Penny got together with Ron.

After 3 years of them becoming our PA (and then girlfriends), we gotten married in 2018.

2018 was the best year in my life. I married my dream girl Chloe. My best buddy married his dream girl Penny. All of us working together happily in our own business empire. And I was awarded the Entrepreneur of the Year for taking my family business to where it was.

All these came crashing down in 2020. One covid19. Our cashflow were over-stretched. Our company went under.
No one gives a flying fuck about you and your bum buddy Ron's restaurant business. This is a sex forum. If i wanted to read about the perils of the F & B industry in the time of covid, I would have gone somewhere else. U are just click bait and should be banned.
Old 04-01-2021, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
hiongsak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Extremely flying fuckingly good story. Please continue bro
Old 04-01-2021, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
aloscus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My favourite writer is back. CAmping here for more updates.
Old 04-01-2021, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 4
Feelhorny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Hardaway is back!!! like his story: my happy life the most! Looking forward to another great piece
Old 05-01-2021, 06:52 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Aldridge8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love this story, nice share TS
Old 05-01-2021, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
No one gives a flying fuck about you and your bum buddy Ron's restaurant business. This is a sex forum. If i wanted to read about the perils of the F & B industry in the time of covid, I would have gone somewhere else. U are just click bait and should be banned.
Hahaha bro u trolling ah?
Old 05-01-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloscus View Post
My favourite writer is back. CAmping here for more updates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feelhorny View Post
Bro Hardaway is back!!! like his story: my happy life the most! Looking forward to another great piece
Wow I am so touched there are still bros out there who remembered me. I have stopped writing any story for a number of years liao I think. Had some personal issue while writing the last story and had a mental block on how to continue the story after that.

Only had the impulse to try writing again after reading some of the nice stories recently. Hope my pen is not too rusty yet haha
Old 05-01-2021, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 11
Andrea90 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAndrea90 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Hardaway, will you be finishing the old story ?
Old 05-01-2021, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea90 View Post
Bro Hardaway, will you be finishing the old story ?
I will aim to finish this one first and see if I get the inspiration back to finish up the old one.

I know it’s bad to leave it hanging there as a reader myself. But I dont have the inspiration as yet.
Old 05-01-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
suver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Incredible story bro, please continue!
Old 05-01-2021, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19747 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I will aim to finish this one first and see if I get the inspiration back to finish up the old one.
Well Waiting Here More For Your Update

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 06-01-2021, 11:22 AM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for updates !

Please update soon
Old 06-01-2021, 12:07 PM
Samster

My name is Ben. I am mind-fucked.

It seemed that no one discovered my misdemeanor. Or rather, it seemed.

Things were back to normal after that incident. At least, for a while.

Just a few days later, all four of us were home together for the day. It was Chloe and Penny’s off day.

It had been a while since all the four of us were together so we had a nice good dinner together at home. After dinner, we were just lazing around our patio with glasses of wine, enjoying the cool night breeze and chit-chatting. We had a small outdoor swing and two garden chairs at our patio, so me and Chloe were sitting on the chairs while Ron and Penny were on the swing. We were seated in a semi-circle so that it was more comfortable for us to chat, around a little round table in the middle to place our wine bottle and glasses. The order was me, Chloe, Ron and Penny, with me and Penny at the two ends of the semi-circle, almost facing each other.

Ron was sharing about his latest funny encounters at work. He was usually the guy who led our conversations and we were just happily listening in to his stories.

That’s when I noticed it. A subtle movement that slid the front hem of the short floral skirt a bit higher on her thighs. The legs were also slightly parted, not to the point of being obvious, but just that little perfect gap that I could see a little glimpse of yellow. My little brother immediately felt a twitch.

The very next moment, the gap was shut closed by the thighs but that one glimpse was enough to send shockwaves through my body. I could not describe that little boy excitement that I was feeling at that moment, especially with my wife and her husband just beside us.

I wanted to catch the moment again, so I kept trying to sneak a quick glance every now and then, trying to get a peek between those legs again.

That’s when it happened again. That perfect opening offering a peek to the treasure beneath it, and this time, it seemed bigger than the last one. I might have stared too hard at it this time, trying to imprint that image into my mind. When I looked up, our eyes met momentarily, and she immediately looked away.

Shit I was discovered! My face immediately flushed red burning.

“Bro, what happened to you? You drunk so fast, just barely a glass. Your whole face is red!”

“Ya lah, ya lah. Where did you buy these from? Must be those cheap bottles from the supermarket right?”

It was lucky that we were drinking that I could conveniently attribute my blushed face to the liquor.

That’s when it happened, again. That gentle swaying of the two legs, which opened and shut just that nicely, without others even noticing it. But just enough for that yellow triangle to be seen with each movement opening. This time, it was on purpose.

I glanced up to look at Penny. Her head was tilted towards Ron, but I knew she could sense me looking at her. Her neck area was flushed red. She must be feeling the excitement as much as me. That excitement of knowing that I was stealing peeks between her legs at her panties.

My dick was rock hard now. The thought of Penny knowing I was peeking at her upskirt and yet opening her legs for me, sent tinges to my 32 year old cock.

I guessed she was worried about being discovered by our spouses as well, so she crossed her legs after a while.

But now and then, she would uncross and cross her legs, each time glancing at my direction, with our eyes meeting momentarily, as if it was to notify me to get ready to catch the quick glimpses every time.

That subtle mind fuck was boggling!

The night ended when it was close to midnight. Chloe called it a day as she was on morning shift the next day and Ron also had morning deliveries to do. I volunteered to clear up the place so that they could all rest early as I was the only one that did not need to work the next day. So that left me alone to clean up the dishes for the night, while the three of them went back to the rooms.

Just when I was about to finish up everything and joined Chloe to bed, Penny came out of her room in her latin silk lingerie. She looked so alluring and sexy in that off-white piece. You could make out her thinly disguised bra and panties underneath, a matching pair of black that stood out from her white lingerie. I had an impulse to just grab her and do her on the spot. But I did not have the guts to do so.

She was carrying a basket of laundry. What’s she doing with laundry at such hours in the night?

“Hey, I am just putting the laundry by the machine first. Will wash them tomorrow morning. You can just leave them there.” Penny told me in a very gentle and shy tone.

“Ok sure. I am almost done as well. Going to sleep soon.” I replied in the most gentle and loving tone as well. It was almost like a young couple that fell in love for the first time.

“Ok good night. Sweet dreams.” With that, Penny slipped back to her room.

Just before I opened the door to my room, a thought struck me.

I walked over to the laundry basket with my heart pumping very fast.

I flipped over the clothes on top.

There it was. A pair of yellow panties. The pair that I was peeking at the whole night.
Old 06-01-2021, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeoldchangke View Post
Camping for updates !

Please update soon
Bro, good to see you again. Thanks for support!

Honoured to have our legendary writer supporting haha
Old 06-01-2021, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Story: It All Came Crashing Down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post

Quote:
Hahaha bro u trolling ah?
I give a flying fuck! And I'm supporting your thread, as always, Bro Hardaway1818.

Keep the words cumming!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1