The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2021, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: True stories/news from the MotherLand of the Chinese people

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3fin View Post
Do you feel they are more open minded about sex.. or because they are more daring with non prc men.. kinda like short term safe fling.

Did you ever find out who was the hungry lady in the bathroom?
In conversation w friends here, I do get many answers that the woman just sleep w anyone after long time away from husband or boyfriends away from China. N they literally sleep around when they can or get a chance to fuck around. Just need to be able to click w them. Does not apply to all, but so far most I seen or heard about before

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 07-03-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Maquire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share TS, hoping to read more!
Old 09-03-2021, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing, more please. Cheers!
Old 09-03-2021, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
JamesBorne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story. Thanks and support thread!
Old 18-03-2021, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

I should continue if not I probably won't for a few months once work starts to pile up again.

Okay so we went back to the house after dinner cos Sophie wanted to spend some time with her father b4 he sleeps. She called her sister to inform her we were on our way back. I went with Sophie to her father's room & we saw her sister & him playing chess. He was sitting upright on the bed while telling his daughter where to move when it was his turn. Sophie's sister was sitting on a small wooden stool while the chess board was on a small foldable table just abit taller than the stool. Their father was happy to see Sophie, told us that her daughter refused to let him go sit outside. Sophie's sister said it was because it was quite chilly outside. The old man insisted he would be fine. Both sister exchanged looks, I was certain Sophie agreed with her sister but both of them relented. Sophie wanted to bring out the wheelchair but her father said he could walk. Sophie's sister helped him to get his legs off the bed & his feet on the ground, b4 she watched on as he held on to the walking cane & attempted to stand on his feet. She was wearing a black lacy night dress beneath a greyish cardigan, wide plunging loose cut at the top with an inverted V-shape cut down at the front hem. The material is quite see-thru, so her thick nipples were quite clearly seen & once she began to move under the light, I could make out her trimmed pubic hair as well. Their father could kind of still stand on his feet but it was obvious he needed someone to support him if he was to take a few steps. It was also quite 'cute' to see the old man, who is shorter than both his daughters, attempting to hold himself steady with his hand on his elder daughter's shoulder but losing grip once every few steps. Sophie's sister would then move his hand down to her right hip, just above her butt but his hand would quickly go back up to her shoulder. The father wasn't as immobile (he also lost strength in his left arm after he recovered from a stroke years ago) as I thought he would be, although he does need help to get around & it took awhile for him to be helped to the waiting chair near the grass patch. Sophie's sister then blurted out saying she felt their father's hand was cold on her warm butt, but he wasn't paying attention until Sophie patted his shoulder. The poor man was still catching his breath back after the strenuous walk. Everyone was quiet for awhile until Sophie's sister asked us '白天都去哪了呀?'. It was nice to have their father out of the room, he looked happy & relaxed but also chided his elder daughter for making fun of him.

Sophie went back to her room earlier once we brought their father back to his room to rest for the night. Apparently, she was using a pail, sat on a similar small wooden stool placed inside a wide round water container, in her room to bathe instead of using the bathroom in the backyard. She told her sister this way was more convenient for her. Her sister told her to save all these trouble & just shower in the bathroom. I could tell Sophie don't want to argue with her sister & just went with her wishes, which actually made sense lah. So her sister helped her to keep the pail/container while she uses the bathroom. I helped her to carry the 3/4 filled pail to the backyard, covered it up for later which she intended to use it to soak dirty laundry. Then the tease of the night came when she took out a yoga mat, lay it on the ground of the laundry area & began stretching while just wearing tt night dress. I knew she was trying to accompany her sister but doing that while I was still standing at the sliding door was wild to say the least. And the temp tt night was at least 18-19C so it was quite cooling but not windy. When I saw that naked ass again, I was reminded of how shiok I felt when I pumped her slow but deep from behind that morning. She even knew I did a yoga session with Sophie & asked me if I would continue to do it. Later, she walked in to check on Sophie b4 we returned to our rooms.

Next morning was a slight repetition of the previous day. I woke up early, went to the bathroom with a boner & saw her sister was already up & doing laundry. She was wearing a grey cotton cami top & matching panties. It did not help my boner when I saw how her boobies were almost spilling out of tt top & those hard nips beneath it. That look that she had on her face when she saw me walking in was so different from tt nonchalant look she had last night. She took off her panties b4 she followed me into the bathroom but instead of walking towards me, she went to the shower area & sprayed the showerhead at her feminine area. When she was done, she came towards me while I stepped out of the toilet cubicle & my semi-hard didi head took over. I declare no man with a boner can resist a woman like her. I licked her thick fat meimei from behind this time round when she went down on all fours on the stone bench. The taste from licking her clit & meimei lips I could still savour & rmb till today. Once I got her soaking wet, which isn't difficult at all, I used my 3rd & 4th fingers to caress & tease her meimei. I loved it when she dropped her head & let out quiet soft moans while sticking her butt up. The sudden soft whimper I heard from her when I slide my fingers into her moist pussy made me felt good too. I admit I was also trying to prevent myself from shooting early after she licked my didi. She got me to sit on the bench and she got on top of my lap, facing me and kneeling with her legs outside mine. When my didi was fully inside her, I was a little nervous when she started grinding her hips. It really felt good when her vaginal walls wrapped tightly around my didi. She could sense my nervousness, tried to calm me down while caressing my hair & face with her fingers. When she was moving her hips too much for me, I grabbed hold of her & she chuckled. I grabbed her boobies with both hands & sucked on her left nipple. This got her excited & got her hips going again. She was really good, & I mean really good with her hips strength to keep going with that energy & tempo. I returned the favour with a few thrusts of my own. When I knew I was getting near to shooting my load, I got her off my lap & had her hands on the nearest wall while I pumped her from behind. I slide my fingers down to her meimei too while I continue to give her deep fast thrusts. Managed to pull out in time when I was about to shoot but she led me back to the bench & slide her meimei back down on my didi which was about to burst. She was also about to cum too . We locked lips while I shot my full load deep inside her. Her back was drenched with her sweat. She locked her legs around my back & asked me to carry her to the shower area.

I watched her let some of my cum drip out of her meimei while we washed up. She even asked me '有全部射出来吗?' cos she was wondering why there was lesser cum this time round. Later, she walked out of the bathroom stark naked to bring in dry towels from the laundry area for us. She said to me she was almost done with the laundry & once she finished up, she would go prepare our breakfast. I walked past their father's room & he was already up & watching some Chinese drama show. He eaten his breakfast & I rmb it was not even 8am. Sophie woke up at around 10am ytd so she was definitely still sleeping. Her sister came over to my room to let me know bf is ready & I could already see sweat spots on her cami top. Pleasantly surprised to be able to have homemade 煎蛋, bacon, sausages & toast for bf in this part of China. Her sister sat down to have bf with me. 那时我可能有点膨胀, decided to be me & cheeky and said to her '我的手指摸的比你自己的爽吧'. She gave me tt wtf look b4 tossing the last 煎蛋 on her plate towards me. '吃死你'. She gave me a half-angry, half-don't say tt again look . Her sister is definitely less of an ice queen compared to Sophie. Sophie told me her sister was in a long-term r/s with her childhood lover b4 he ended up cheating on her with their mutual friend. She then got to know an older guy but that did not last long cos the guy was just in for her companionship while he continued to sleep with younger women. Her sister did mention this older guy to me too. She told me '他喜欢大学妹'. I wanted to tell her '大学妹肯定没干你的舒服' but i wisely held my tongue. That day went on without much fuss. Sophie woke up b4 11am, I waited for her to get ready b4 we went out for her 1st meal of the day.

The next day was shocker for me from this trip. Maybe it is the cultural difference or just things are different here. So there is this lady whom the sisters pay to come take care of their father when they are not around. She came that day, just b4 10am cos Sophie's sister 要跟我们一起出去玩. A fair demure lady in her late thirties, Sophie's sister said '她大我一两岁' & she is a relative of a family friend. She has been taking care of their father for more than a year. Usually she would come in the morning & leaves after their father ate his dinner. According to Sophie's sister, sometimes she would stay overnight but rarely. Sophie also asked her sister if she thought it was appropriate for this lady to bathe their father. Her sister told her when she came back to visit their father in Dec 2020, & stayed for a few days, his manhood would harden when she was bathing him with a sponge. Sophie was visibly appalled but her sister was quite chilled about it. '这没什么 爸也有他的需要吧’. She continued to say although she could not help him with it , it is hard to say if this lady is 'helping him with it'. She then said '我也不知道他自己能不能打飞机'. Sophie then told us when she was chatting with her father on the first night, she asked him what would the lady usually do when she comes over & bathing him is one thing she has been doing regularly. Sophie was worried if this lady would somehow have thoughts about her father who is in his late sixties but her sister reassured her & said if this woman wants their father for the house, then she is stupid cos the house might be big but it is not worth alot. And most of their father's savings, which is also not alot according to her, is in an a/c under her name. She said to Sophie, she thought about all these things, including the well-being of their father, b4 she agreed to have this lady coming over to take care of their father. I rmb she said something like this '如果她真的能陪爸过日子 照顾他我不会有意见'. Sophie replied her saying '不会是那样的' cos ‘爸大她有30岁’ & ‘他没钱’.
Old 19-03-2021, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the nice update.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 21-03-2021, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Blackstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue your story
Old 21-03-2021, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
locam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Real life encounters in a foreign country, great share bro!
Old 21-03-2021, 11:45 PM
Samster

diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky old man to get personal service, cheers!
Old 23-03-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
Klosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good thread, support!!
Old 23-04-2021, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Abit paiseh to see my last update > than a month ago, and one trip can still write for so long haven finished lol . But well, work had gradually piled up since then. I have to work harder or least give the impression that I am working as hard or harder than the rest if not the people at the top would have the chance to either cut my bonus or transfer me away again. I actually kept notes of the trip in my phone but details not sure if rmb all. Anyway, I feel I am writing for myself so it is fine I guess.

The last few days of the trip was great for me. This trip was worth the time and I got to know a woman whose personality appeals to me. Long story cut short, we made a trip to the city where Sophie's sister is working together with her sister's bff, who is also her childhood friend. She also brought along her young kid. So 5 of us in total including the kid, Sophie's sister arranged for a minibus to take us to the city. I rmb the minibus driver 大姐 sibei talkative, I wanted to nap but would always be awakened by the chatter. When we reached the place where we would be spending 2 nights, I was reminded again of the 'kampong spirit' of the Chinese here. Not tt I was complaining but Sophie's sister actually booked this place bcos they have a room for 5. To me, really was like a half-hostel room half-massage joint kind, where actually is a 度假屋 where the locals would book. The hostess even said the room is usually booked cos of its multi-functionalities & shape . Four single beds, 2 on each side of the room, separated by a cabinet each & a marble table in the middle. There is a small kitchen area just beside the entrance. The spacious bathroom can be accessed by a step-up entrance from the kitchen area & a frosted glass door on the other side which faces the beds. But the hostess told us the frosted glass door at step-up entrance is stucked so can only use the other door. The bathroom has 2 overhead shower stand, one on each opp side of the walls but 1 toilet bowl. Sophie's sister bff took the bed nearest to the bathroom while she chose the bed beside hers. Sophie took the window bed while mine was just opp her sister's bff. We put our things down & went out for the day. Wat I did not expect was for them to actually enjoy the little cycling trip we had. It wasn't tt hot for me, about 26-27 degrees but although the girls were sweating, they had fun. The bff had her child on a seat behind her & the child was rather chill throughout & she even kept up with us. Sophie's sister & her bff were wearing a similar sports tank top, different color but the bff's boobs were nearly spilling out of her bra & top. I think was bcos the top itself has pads & so don't need to wear bra inside & the bra she was wearing probably also oversized & pushup. The girls later visited a 批发 shop where they bought alot of lingerie & nightwear. We came back at around 10plus, the girls also bought alcohol otw way, and the bff (I call her Xiaoxin here) used the bathroom first with her kid b4 me, Sophie's sister & then Sophie. I guessed the morning ride wore me out & also the habit of sleeping early at their place, I dozed off quickly.

I woke up early the next morning, saw Xiaoxin watching her kid eat at the kitchen area but what caught my eye immediately was the satin red 古代 kind of inner vest she was wearing. I 'spied' on her while lying on the bed, while my surprise peepshow began unknowingly to her. She isn't very pretty but definitely 耐看, about 1.6m tall & slender & noticeably her face is quite small. I watched them for about 5min b4 I decided to be less creepy & got up from bed. She noticed me & greeted me. She told me they slept at around 3am last night & had a 派对 in the bathroom . The time I rmb was either just past 8 or 9am. I went into the bathroom, saw empty bottles on floor & women lingerie hanged up just beside the basin. Three bras and 2 lace panties. There was also a black pouch with something inside & a 说明书 just beside it and I didn't want to know what was it. I went back to the kitchen area, Xiaoxin was still waiting for her kid to finish while I grabbed a bottle of water. Then I saw the glorified sight of the day. From where I was standing, I could see the matching red/gold mini thong she was wearing below the ‘肚兜’ she was wearing. The real catch was the that the thong is crotchless although there is a delicate black embroidery design just above the small opening. Okay quite honestly, if I wasn't tt sharp, I might not notice it from where I was cos her pubic hair kind of 'blend in' with the black embroidery. One sidenote on this is tt this is not too uncommon for the women here according to my 秘密情报. One thing for sure, she was perfectly comfortable in her current outfit around me. No awkwardness, no attempt to hide her modesty. She has a birthmark on her left butt cheek & tats on her upper right thigh. We chatted for quite awhile at the kitchen area & I must say she is quite engaging as a person. She told me she worked as a hotel receptionist after quitting her desk job because she felt so bored over there. She got promoted to assistant manager & then she got pregnant. While we were chatting, she was also busy boiling 2 eggs & a cup of mushroom soup for me. '你吃呀 我去洗一下’, she said to me after she placed the food in front of me. She led her kid to the marble table, sat him down b4 she went to the bathroom. When she came out, she had a tee on & told me she forgot there was still grapes leftover from last night in the mini fridge while she took out a pack wet tissue from her bag & went back in. She came out moments later, rejoined me at the kitchen area & took out the box of grapes. She stood beside me then our little talk turned a little yellow 黄色 when she blurted out asking me if i heard anyone 叫床 last night. I asked her it was from our room or other rooms & she replied '你没听见就算了’. Then she turned on her detective mode & asked if I slept with her bff over the last few days cos she saw her buying pill ytd. She then made some saucy comments & said '她以为我不会发现啊 毕竟我们是好姐妹'. As I was trying to deflect some of her questions, both of us noticed her bff sitting up on her bed, checking her phone b4 putting on a black cami nightie from beneath her blanket. She said to us '那么早啊’ b4 she walked past us & entered the bathroom.

We waited for Sophie to wake up b4 going for breakfast together. The girls were a little edgy, maybe bcos of the lack of sleep or an aftermath of their little havoc last night & were trading barbs with each other. Sophie suggested 去包温泉 or go to a spa. Sophie's sister wanted to do some more shopping first. We went to 逛街 after tt, then picked a 景点 to visit b4 heading to a hot spring. Sophie booked for us those couple-style, indoor hot spring which Sophie's sister & Xiaoxin shared one & Sophie & I both got one each. Sophie told me she go have her own soak first & would come join me later. I'm not a very big fan of hot spring but it was still nice to have a soak. Sophie really came to join me later, wearing a pearl white sporty bikini top with double straps & matching bottoms. It was a first time I really felt tt her already lovely chest is probably bigger than I thought. The bikini top she was wearing is also obviously for well-endowed women. She was also tired cos she dozed off after awhile. The service staff came in to check on us, told us about some of the amenities in the room which we did not touch b4 showing us the shower cubicle & some 'play stuffs' we could use to shower tog. Sophie laughed when she saw those stuffs. She hanged around, probably watched me take a shower & we left the room tog. We left the place & took a ride to have dinner. That night we came back early to rest, the girls were a little alcohol high & Xiaoxin carried her sleeping child to bed. The sisters left to find a place where they could chat without creating a mess like last night. Sophie called me to tell us where they were, & following her instructions, we came to a 'shady looking' spa manned by an 阿姨 at the counter. I admit this reminds me of one i visited on my very 1st trip to SH years ago. She gave us instructions on where to go after entering the door & the room no. Turned out it was a massage joint & me & Xiaoxin shared a room with 3 beds. My therapist turned out to be good too despite her tight uniform dress & me not even asked to wear shorts. Got massage skills, at least better than the last one I had & she even 'added' quite a few mins of sexy teasing plays. I was led out of the room, walked down a short corridor with my hard didi very obvious beneath the towel into the shower room. The therapist then revealed her 狐狸尾巴, asked me if I need a finish, offered me something she said '比做爱更爽’ & quoted me a price. So what she did was to get naked, positioned my didi in between her inner thighs from behind & rub against her trimmed meimei. It was like dry humping but she was very spontaneous & allowed kissing. She has fake boobs but they were quite well done & she even fingered herself to try to get me off. The effort from her was there but I just could not shoot. She offered to help me shower & later even said she could go get a cap if I wanted to. After the shower, she went to retrieve my clothes from the room & led me to a private room to change. I sent her a tip which she said 我哪里好意思要 & flatly refused to accept. She gave me her WeChat contact instead & told me next time if I were to come here again, ask for her. She said to me '想要那个都行'. I waited for the girls in a small waiting room with lingering cig smell. The sisters came out first followed mins later by Xiaoxin. Everyone was quiet until we reached our room & we took turns to wash up for bed.

The next morning, everyone woke quite early to pack up & leave. Sophie's sister sent us to the station b4 she returned to her own place in the city. We had an early dinner tgt, hanged around at a cafe for awhile b4 I sent Sophie home.
Old 23-04-2021, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
laolian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update bro
Old 23-04-2021, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks TS for the long wonderful and interesting happenings.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 26-04-2021, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
OlePundeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting share TS, hoping to read more!
Old 27-04-2021, 12:10 AM
Samster

Very interesting update here, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1