The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2021, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

any more updates are chu 7?
Old 03-03-2021, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by condomers View Post
Great update TS.. thank you.

looks like she is not hesitate to make love with you also...nice catch
Oh no, better not touch a neighbor. Besides, I know the husband, not nice also.
Old 03-03-2021, 09:50 PM
Samster

taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveV View Post
This is not really seeing a friend naked but more of a friend encounter in unusual place.

( Click to show/hide )
I got to know this Malaysian Chinese called R recently through another friend. We were playing this online MMORPG for a few months and our guild members grew so close online till we organised an offline gathering.

As our game mainly consists of Malaysia players and some SG ones, the ones in Singapore not a lot. About 6 of us. Even among this 6, only 3 singaporeans and the other 3 are malaysians working here.

One of the 3 malaysians is a girl and think she scared of meeting a bunch of people for the first time, she brought along a friend who is a Malaysian working in SG too.

The game friend is below average looking but the friend that she brought along is a chiobu. So naturally all the guys in the group started hitting on her, trying to get her to join us in the game. One guy who is the most powerful among us even volunteered to pass the girl one very powerful account vacated by another player.

Long story short, she joined us in the game. We were all more motivated to play the game during this period.

About 3 weeks after that meetup, I went to my regular spa. My regular massagers are all busy. They told me got a new syt that just joined. Asked me if I want to try. So I gave it a try.

OMG it’s R that came into the room. We were so shocked to see each other. But that shock soon turned into a happy surprise for me.

It’s a little fantasy come true for me. Can sense she is super awkward but I dont care. Towards the end, just grope her nice breasts for all I care and get her to wank me off. I slid my hand under her shirt and bra and touch her bare boobs. Tried to pull her shirt up to look but she insisted cannot. But still a fantasy come true.

Now whenever I play the game online, I will pm her to talk dirty. So exciting.
That must have come as a surprise when you met her at the spa. What do you mean by nice breast?
Old 04-03-2021, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
devilrik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone encounter of relationship at office and turn into nightmare?
Girl ignore you like you are thin air?
Old 06-03-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilrik View Post
Anyone encounter of relationship at office and turn into nightmare?
Girl ignore you like you are thin air?
Why bother so much about how others sees you?
Old 07-03-2021, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
Why bother so much about how others sees you?
Maybe I didn’t write clear enough. Get into relationship with one of the girls at office. After some unhappy events happened, got cold shoulders from her. The feeling of being treated like thin air feel terrible.
Old 07-03-2021, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe I didn’t write clear enough. Get into relationship with one of the girls at office. After some unhappy events happened, got cold shoulders from her. The feeling of being treated like thin air feel terrible.
Yup, can understand the terrible feeling u experiencing bro... been thru' it b4.. it's like the world hv fallen apart n no use carrying on living .. but don't worry with time n help from close friends n family n getting to know other girls, the hurt will soon heal.. u might need to consider leaving to work in another company though..

Btw bro, how did yr r/s turn into a nightmare, like to share???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 07-03-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

True story that happened recently.

I booked a few days hotel staycation for my gf and her good gf during the weekdays. I couldn't stay as I had to work. On the second day, I was supposed to join them for dinner but I came over earlier since I finished my work. Long story short... they were not in the room and when I came in. I had tummy upset and needed to use the toilet. The toilet is very big. It is divided into 3 sections..... main area which has basin and bath tub, 1 cubicle for shower and 1 cubicle for toilet bowl. With opaque glass doors for the 2 cubicles.

So I went into the toilet cubicle to do my business and halfway the main door to the toilet open and someone came in. I thought was my gf and open my door slightly..... I saw a girl in a bikini and she looked different from my gf. Then I realised it was her good friend. I was paisei as I was naked in the toilet and my clothes were outside the main toilet area. She didn't realise too and before I could react.... she removed her wet bikini top!!! And then her bottoms too. It was a very nice view. B cup boobs and trimmed pussy hair. Her looks is average but figure is really not bad. I was completely lost and she went about doing her stuff and running water for the bath tub. I thought die if my gf found out but I didn't know what else to do. At first I thought my gf was also back in the toilet room but at the bed area instead.

I open my cubicle door bigger and called out to her friend. "Hey I am using the toilet!!!". She got a shock of her life and let a loud scream and squat down immediately.... trying to cover whatever she could but already too late. I couldn't leave because my clothes were outside... and she didn't dare to move because she would expose more of her body.....
Old 07-03-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
yingzhou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post

I booked a few days hotel staycation for my gf and her good gf during the weekdays. I couldn't stay as I had to work. On the second day, I was supposed to join them for dinner but I came over earlier since I finished my work. Long story short... they were not in the room and when I came in. I had tummy upset and needed to use the toilet. The toilet is very big. It is divided into 3 sections..... main area which has basin and bath tub, 1 cubicle for shower and 1 cubicle for toilet bowl. With opaque glass doors for the 2 cubicles.

So I went into the toilet cubicle to do my business and halfway the main door to the toilet open and someone came in. I thought was my gf and open my door slightly..... I saw a girl in a bikini and she looked different from my gf. Then I realised it was her good friend. I was paisei as I was naked in the toilet and my clothes were outside the main toilet area. She didn't realise too and before I could react.... she removed her wet bikini top!!! And then her bottoms too. It was a very nice view. B cup boobs and trimmed pussy hair. Her looks is average but figure is really not bad. I was completely lost and she went about doing her stuff and running water for the bath tub. I thought die if my gf found out but I didn't know what else to do. At first I thought my gf was also back in the toilet room but at the bed area instead.

I open my cubicle door bigger and called out to her friend. "Hey I am using the toilet!!!". She got a shock of her life and let a loud scream and squat down immediately.... trying to cover whatever she could but already too late. I couldn't leave because my clothes were outside... and she didn't dare to move because she would expose more of her body.....
Nice share bro. Both of you should just show each other la, fair and square lol
Old 07-03-2021, 06:04 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So sexciting, then wat happened after tat, bro TwinX ??? ...quick, update us leh

Old 07-03-2021, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yingzhou View Post
Nice share bro. Both of you should just show each other la, fair and square lol
Yalor, agreed with tis bro ...haha

Old 07-03-2021, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
NormaZ1024 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
So sexciting, then wat happened after tat, bro TwinX ??? ...quick, update us leh
Yes, please share what happened later!
Old 08-03-2021, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yup, can understand the terrible feeling u experiencing bro... been thru' it b4.. it's like the world hv fallen apart n no use carrying on living .. but don't worry with time n help from close friends n family n getting to know other girls, the hurt will soon heal.. u might need to consider leaving to work in another company though..

Btw bro, how did yr r/s turn into a nightmare, like to share???
Everything went well until she wanted to end it. From very close to very awkward when see each other.

Now really don’t feel like going to office to avoid all the awkward moments.
Old 08-03-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Maquire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nice share bro. Were you hard looking at her naked body?
Old 08-03-2021, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
I see, now I get the picture.

Just do your job? Don't think too much of how others think if you're not in the wrong.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1