The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2021, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
me too.
i got a feeling the $100 butterfly fee will become the norm post-covid
Unless..... all the bros unite and not patronise any place that requires $100 fee min
That's not likely to happen, about the bros being united, cause they are bound to have cai tao Robert who will pay more and be a sucker. Anyway, I normally tell the WL I will only book if I get smitten by GFE, then with exception of those who feel they can get more by butterflying, the rest will normally try to be nice.
Old 07-02-2021, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
travellyfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not going to pay $100 butterfly, unless can dig pussy
Old 07-02-2021, 06:24 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by travellyfish View Post
Can dig, if you got enough gang hu lor. Otherwise, go to those joints in GL, the gals there will probably more liberal to let you do that.
Old 07-02-2021, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
That's not likely to happen, about the bros being united, cause they are bound to have cai tao Robert who will pay more and be a sucker. Anyway, I normally tell the WL I will only book if I get smitten by GFE, then with exception of those who feel they can get more by butterflying, the rest will normally try to be nice.
ya i think so too.
Many will kanna gong tao any anyhow give $100, no touch no hug no suck nei ji no orh cb.
So post covid want to play here, be prepared to fork out $100 butterfly tips per girl
Old 15-02-2021, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9341 / Power: 12
FacesBook has a reputation beyond reputeFacesBook has a reputation beyond reputeFacesBook has a reputation beyond reputeFacesBook has a reputation beyond reputeFacesBook has a reputation beyond reputeFacesBook has a reputation beyond reputeFacesBook has a reputation beyond reputeFacesBook has a reputation beyond reputeFacesBook has a reputation beyond reputeFacesBook has a reputation beyond reputeFacesBook has a reputation beyond repute

Happy CNY to Bro WB.

ALL LADIES Fashion Elegant Sexy Wear and Stylish Hair Discussion

IOU 2nd rd - recorded
Old 15-02-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
fujiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great thread. Everybody Huat Huat!!
Old 15-02-2021, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by travellyfish View Post
Quote:
Can dig, if you got enough gang hu lor. Otherwise, go to those joints in GL, the gals there will probably more liberal to let you do that.
Quote:
ya i think so too.
Many will kanna gong tao any anyhow give $100, no touch no hug no suck nei ji no orh cb.
So post covid want to play here, be prepared to fork out $100 butterfly tips per girl
Bros, tks for your posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FacesBook View Post
Happy CNY to Bro WB.
Bro, Happy CNY to you!

Good afternoon!

Happy CNY to all samsters.

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 03-03-2021, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 13
jackala is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackala is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hello Bro Warbird,

I just read the 2017 edition of Mode One and it was quite informative. I was wondering if you still practice it and what are your thoughts about it?

Hope you are well, cheers!
Old 03-03-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackala View Post
Hello Bro Warbird,

I just read the 2017 edition of Mode One and it was quite informative. I was wondering if you still practice it and what are your thoughts about it?

Always practice whenever with babes.
Old 03-03-2021, 05:21 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello Bro Warbird,

Hello bro, tks for your post.

Yes, I'm always Mode One. I may phrase my exact words differently according to the circumstances and the type of young lady. But what I desire to do to her is crystal clear.

Your mental frames at the subconscious level are CRUCIAL. The results have been magical for me. That was how I got my cutest and prettiest SYTs and young women.

I'm limited by the dearth of cute SYTs of my type in SG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBMEDSUP View Post
Yes, bro.

Good afternoon!

Mode One works very well w/ both non-WLs and WLs, and everyone else. The approach should be individualized. I'll not go into details. You need to develop your own style.

However, experienced gold diggers are exceptions. They may say 要看你的表现哦 or 我们要慢慢培养感情. RUN - don't walk - AWAY!!

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 03-03-2021, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 13
jackala is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackala is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBMEDSUP View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good afternoon!

Mode One works very well w/ both non-WLs and WLs, and everyone else. The approach should be individualized. I'll not go into details. You need to develop your own style.

However, experienced gold diggers are exceptions. They may say 要看你的表现哦 or 我们要慢慢培养感情. RUN - don't walk - AWAY!!

Cheers!

Bro WB
Thank you for your inputs! I believe that mode one will help most to become a better communicator.

Bro Warbird you've changed your DP! Who's the new lucky girl? I don't think I've ever seen you change it in the last few years haha

Cheers!
Old 06-03-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you for your inputs! I believe that mode one will help most to become a better communicator.

Bro Warbird you've changed your DP! Who's the new lucky girl? I don't think I've ever seen you change it in the last few years haha

Cheers!
Bro, thanks.

Yeah, verbal communication is crucial.

A man's writings are very unlikely to make his dream girl addicted to him. But he may be able to do it using his voice...

The new girl is indeed very lucky. She is just one of the girls I like.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 06-03-2021, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
vushua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Woo excellent thread! Must learn from bro WB.
Old 07-03-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
me too.
i got a feeling the $100 butterfly fee will become the norm post-covid
Unless..... all the bros unite and not patronise any place that requires $t0 fee min
The unite bit won't happen, cause there will will those who will be so horny that will pay anything when the ladies play the pitiful game. I recalled time $20 tips for butterfly that might end up with a FOC ST with the gal who liked you. Pre covid, even if you paid extra for booking, the ang bai would tell or hinted to you for more.
Old 08-03-2021, 05:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Learn to be celibate.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1