The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 24-03-2021, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Skout. 3 of my fb is from there. One fell in love with me and got too sticky then I broke it off. Filipinas are quite wild in bed and love giving head imho.
I agree they love to give bj. Some I met automatically gave, some I could just push my dick into their mouth. Even when my former colleague was pregnant she was still giving blowjobs.
Old 24-03-2021, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 17
cumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeshit View Post
Up her already? hows your met up with her?
Yeah, Tight and wet. Good blowjob and ar me which is pretty rare from the other maids I’ve screwed.
Important thing for me is she has no BO.

She claimed she don’t meet other men before. That’s why checking with bros here if anybody met or up her before. I will keep her if she’s not lying...
Old 24-03-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumranger69 View Post
Managed to hook up with this quite pretty looking fdw. Anybody had previous experiences with her before. Seems like working here for some time.
Good catch bro, can see pics are heavily filter
Old 24-03-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 11
dopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of light

nice, did you pay?

Quote:
Yeah, Tight and wet. Good blowjob and ar me which is pretty rare from the other maids I’ve screwed.

She claimed she don’t meet other men before. That’s why checking with bros here if anybody met or up her before. I will keep her if she’s not lying...
Old 24-03-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

For the lazy desperadoes here

Old 24-03-2021, 11:30 AM
Samster

goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post

Lai liao lai liao. Open liao 😂😂😂
All branches?
Old 24-03-2021, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:

Managed to hook up with this quite pretty looking fdw. Anybody had previous experiences with her before. Seems like working here for some time.

Don’t need to ask for contact guys, can go fish yourself.
Where u fish? On the street or michat
Old 24-03-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Looks like scam? Or any bro here had fun with her last night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
For the lazy desperadoes here

[img]https://i.ibb.co/GPzXGTM/ACACEF06-1-C2-D-441-B-8-E6-E-D7-C3-A65-F

D7-B6.jpg[/img]
Old 24-03-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I agree they love to give bj. Some I met automatically gave, some I could just push my dick into their mouth. Even when my former colleague was pregnant she was still giving blowjobs.
giving you bj or her husband? looks like you have some interesting story to share
Old 24-03-2021, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Don’t need to ask for contact guys, can go fish yourself.
this one really good catch! take more pics bro
Old 24-03-2021, 12:22 PM
Samster

lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Quote:

Lol 7 out of 10 I met claimed no bf or not married...
Old 24-03-2021, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
giving you bj or her husband? looks like you have some interesting story to share
I was known as the Pinay's man in my previous work places.
Old 24-03-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I was known as the Pinay's man in my previous work places.
Same as me then.. Cheers...
Old 24-03-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 15
devil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
this one really good catch! take more pics bro
Nice n pretty
Old 24-03-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Today meet 1. So far away in pungol y. Just had cofee. Very green and very scared when go to the staircase. I call it off and say maybe next time we meet.

Maybe i took it too fast.
The one I met. I guess that she already very horny because long time no sex liao. First met her in my car, I just test water and she didn't resist.

Then the rest is history liao.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1