The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2021, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 4
Koloncleanse is one of the Best!Koloncleanse is one of the Best!Koloncleanse is one of the Best!Koloncleanse is one of the Best!
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Great tips from Master Warbird and all here! As a man, every lady deserves to be treated with respect, no matter her background or circumstance. Yes, some do not reciprocate, but i feel it's better to rise above and take to positives with the negatives. Sometimes, you only see true colours after a few tests.
Old 09-03-2021, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vushua View Post
Woo excellent thread! Must learn from bro WB.
Bro, tks. I'm also learning from everyone here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
The unite bit won't happen, cause there will will those who will be so horny that will pay anything when the ladies play the pitiful game. I recalled time $20 tips for butterfly that might end up with a FOC ST with the gal who liked you. Pre covid, even if you paid extra for booking, the ang bai would tell or hinted to you for more.
Bro, you're right. There are just too many sexually hungry men everywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koloncleanse View Post
Great tips from Master Warbird and all here! As a man, every lady deserves to be treated with respect, no matter her background or circumstance. Yes, some do not reciprocate, but i feel it's better to rise above and take to positives with the negatives. Sometimes, you only see true colours after a few tests.
Bro, tks.

You have made my day! I'm still a learner.

Yes, we must treat every human with kindness and respect.

Cheers to every samster!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 09-03-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

is not that difficult...put your profile photo in social media either facebook or sugarbook.com with a sporty car...of course, this apply only on guy
Old 09-03-2021, 09:44 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koloncleanse View Post
after few times of dating, you can roughly know which type of girls are suitable for you
Old 09-03-2021, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lymain View Post
May she rest in peace. Amen.
yey...everyone need to take care ourselves....virus is too dangerous
Old 15-03-2021, 04:06 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
yey...everyone need to take care ourselves....virus is too dangerous
Yeah, we all should stay safe.

No one is safe until everyone is safe.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 19-03-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Good afternoon!

Many men have been very successful with girls/women who are only so-so to them. The problem arises when a man meets his Dream Girl, The Special One. He is suddenly smitten with her and transformed into a wussy nice guy. He cares way too much, becomes submissive and is afraid to say NO. He is so NEEDY! That is the kiss of death for THE one and only relationship he really cares about. Isn't life ironic?

Truth be told, I have committed the same fatal mistake repeatedly, just like everyone else. It's very hard to overcome this self-defeating behavior. It's deep in the subconscious mind.

You must learn to treat your dream girl like every other girl, at least in the initial stages. You can care more, compliment and protect her when you two have had intimate sexual relationship for some time. You still need to say NO whenever it's appropriate. And never, ever be afraid to lose her.

The magic two-letter word is NO!

I just received a new email from Marni recently which gives the word 'NO' a new twist. Not only you want to say NO to your dream girl, but you also want her to say NO, at least sometimes.

This two-letter word makes women chase you instantly…

As you guys know, I’m crazy about Chris Voss - the ex-FBI negotiator - and his powerful negotiating book ‘Never Split the Difference’.

So today I dived into Google to find out more about him...

...and unearthed a seduction secret you guys are gonna LOVE.

Turns out, Voss learned a ton of his secrets from this guy called Jim Camp.

Now Jim literally taught the FBI how to negotiate. He gave these cops all his proven secrets to winning each and every negotiation they entered.

This guy was the KING of influence...

Anyway, while I was reading up on Jim Camp, I stumbled across a secret that blew my mind.

And I scribbled it down, ripped it straight outta my notebook, and stuck it to my laptop so I could write this email...

This golden secret was Jim Camp’s most seductive principle for winning ANY negotiation, influencing ANYONE from a beautiful bartender to a brash billionaire.

And it's so simple (just a two-letter word…) I’m almost embarrassed to tell you guys…

But I HAVE to…

Because, as a woman, I know this works on us every. Damn. Time.

You ready? Here it is:

“Start with NO”

Told you it was simple.

But it's so true, because I see tons of guys practically begging girls to date them, buying them flowers, flashing their cash, anything to make these gals say YES.

It almost never works.

Because the girl feels pressured and uncomfortable, and the guy feels desperate and needy.

Horrible, right? Well here’s the kicker...if you actually ENCOURAGE your dream girl to say no to you up front, you release all the pressure from your approach.

Because you’re being honest and owning your flaws.

She’ll be chasing you in no time.

And how do you encourage her to say no? Use false disqualifiers.

A false disqualifier is a playful way to highlight your apparent incompatibility with a woman…

E.g. “You’re too nice for me” or “You don’t like soccer? This isn’t gonna work out”.

By creating this teasing conflict, you banish your neediness and flip the script, so SHE is chasing YOU, and not the other way around…

It doesn’t matter whether you really are incompatible or not...you just wanna show her that you’ve got options, you don’t NEED her and that you’re willing to walk away…

Comments and dissenting views will be greatly appreciated.

BTW, no one has accepted my offer yet. I'm very patient...

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 20-03-2021, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

No is a powerful word.
Old 21-03-2021, 05:40 PM
Samster

initiative chat to the girl you like, like her know you are impressed by her. Like me, if i target someone i like in sugarbok, i will straight away message her and chit chat with her for some time...
Old 21-03-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good afternoon!

Many men have been very successful with girls/women who are only so-so to them. The problem arises when a man meets his Dream Girl, The Special One. He is suddenly smitten with her and transformed into a wussy nice guy. He cares way too much, becomes submissive and is afraid to say NO. He is so NEEDY! That is the kiss of death for THE one and only relationship he really cares about. Isn't life ironic?

Truth be told, I have committed the same fatal mistake repeatedly, just like everyone else. It's very hard to overcome this self-defeating behavior. It's deep in the subconscious mind.

You must learn to treat your dream girl like every other girl, at least in the initial stages. You can care more, compliment and protect her when you two have had intimate sexual relationship for some time. You still need to say NO whenever it's appropriate. And never, ever be afraid to lose her.

The magic two-letter word is NO!

I just received a new email from Marni recently which gives the word 'NO' a new twist. Not only you want to say NO to your dream girl, but you also want her to say NO, at least sometimes.

This two-letter word makes women chase you instantly…

As you guys know, I’m crazy about Chris Voss - the ex-FBI negotiator - and his powerful negotiating book ‘Never Split the Difference’.

So today I dived into Google to find out more about him...

...and unearthed a seduction secret you guys are gonna LOVE.

Turns out, Voss learned a ton of his secrets from this guy called Jim Camp.

Now Jim literally taught the FBI how to negotiate. He gave these cops all his proven secrets to winning each and every negotiation they entered.

This guy was the KING of influence...

Anyway, while I was reading up on Jim Camp, I stumbled across a secret that blew my mind.

And I scribbled it down, ripped it straight outta my notebook, and stuck it to my laptop so I could write this email...

This golden secret was Jim Camp’s most seductive principle for winning ANY negotiation, influencing ANYONE from a beautiful bartender to a brash billionaire.

And it's so simple (just a two-letter word…) I’m almost embarrassed to tell you guys…

But I HAVE to…

Because, as a woman, I know this works on us every. Damn. Time.

You ready? Here it is:

“Start with NO”

Told you it was simple.

But it's so true, because I see tons of guys practically begging girls to date them, buying them flowers, flashing their cash, anything to make these gals say YES.

It almost never works.

Because the girl feels pressured and uncomfortable, and the guy feels desperate and needy.

Horrible, right? Well here’s the kicker...if you actually ENCOURAGE your dream girl to say no to you up front, you release all the pressure from your approach.

Because you’re being honest and owning your flaws.

She’ll be chasing you in no time.

And how do you encourage her to say no? Use false disqualifiers.

A false disqualifier is a playful way to highlight your apparent incompatibility with a woman…

E.g. “You’re too nice for me” or “You don’t like soccer? This isn’t gonna work out”.

By creating this teasing conflict, you banish your neediness and flip the script, so SHE is chasing YOU, and not the other way around…

It doesn’t matter whether you really are incompatible or not...you just wanna show her that you’ve got options, you don’t NEED her and that you’re willing to walk away…

Comments and dissenting views will be greatly appreciated.

BTW, no one has accepted my offer yet. I'm very patient...
this is the real heart of a girl towards you if she come to you when you are poor and stay with you until you become rich...is not easy to find those girl
Old 22-03-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBMEDSUP View Post
No is a powerful word.
Tks bro.

Yes, it has worked like a magic for me. Took me a very long time to learn it because it's counter-intuitive.

Quote:
initiative chat to the girl you like, like her know you are impressed by her. Like me, if i target someone i like in sugarbok, i will straight away message her and chit chat with her for some time...
Yes, bro.

Always be Mode One.

Quote:
this is the real heart of a girl towards you if she come to you when you are poor and stay with you until you become rich...is not easy to find those girl
Tks , bro.

Yes, must choose your LT partner wisely. Avoid gold diggers.

Her character and intelligence are as important as her looks and figure.

Some girls can recognize the potential and the admirable masculine character traits in a man who is poor. It's not where he starts, it's where he finishes that counts.

Good afternoon to all samsters.

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 22-03-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 13
jackala is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackala is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hello Bro Warbird,

Thanks for sharing this new piece. Mode One could help one to be better at saying no, but striving to always be Mode One continues to be a challenging goal.

Wishing you well, cheers!
Old 22-03-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
locam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent thread, lots to learn from bro warbird
Old 02-04-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackala View Post
Hello Bro Warbird,

Thanks for sharing this new piece. Mode One could help one to be better at saying no, but striving to always be Mode One continues to be a challenging goal.

Wishing you well, cheers!
Bro, tks.

Just change your mental frames.

Quote:
Originally Posted by locam View Post
Excellent thread, lots to learn from bro warbird
Bro, tks.

Good afternoon to all samsters.

I like to tell a very old joke. I first heard it from an American doctor over 30 years ago.

From the Old Bull, Young Bull tale:

The old bull and the young bull were standing at the top of the hill overlooking a paddock of many gorgeous young heifers ( or SYTs!). The young bull said, "Let's charge down the hill, knock over that fence, and service one of those heifers each". The old bull wisely replied, "Why don't we saunter down the hill, open the gate, take a sip at the water trough and then service ALL of those heifers?"

The lesson to be learned here is that instead of being young, immature, and stupid, quickly ruining any shot you have at a female, you should play your game like a gentleman (yes, like a badass gentleman); slowly and with much thought. Only by this method will you have your best shot at getting paid (or laid).

Watch these videos too.

Yeah, don't fuck them all.

Be highly selective and only fuck the highest quality girls of your type.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 02-04-2021, 05:16 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
pampot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Nice share bro. She's a hot chick!!
Advert Space Available