The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2021, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Blazengard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Wife’s Younger Sister

Camping for more~
Old 08-03-2021, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

More please!
Old 08-03-2021, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
surakchai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time since TS updated
Old 09-03-2021, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jark69 View Post
Thanks for sharing bro
wah thanks nice but the sister pimping out her own sister now that is crazy
Old 09-03-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 5
Shadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Chapter 19- Fun at the Park

Characters
Alicia - Wife’s sister accountant from a UK shipping agency, now retrenched.

Tania - My wife, marketing manager with an advertisement firm.

Roy- me a structural engineer with an SME, a man in his mid 30s

Disclaimer: Based on a true story, sequence of events and developments may take place a little slow due to the realistic nature. I try to keep it real With little exaggeration or fabrication.

**Advisable to read previous chapter as story always continues from there
**For keen readers, read from chapter 1

(15/1/2021)
I spent most of the Friday afternoon in the office having back to back to back discussions with clients and bosses.
Being a average worker,
Sometimes you encounter unhappiness at work and you just have to “Suck it up” because you can’t quit the job.
Life of a salary worker, waiting for the day you finally HAD ENOUGH, flip the table and say
“I QUIT !”

Thankfully thoughts about ending Friday with a night time exploration with Alicia, certainly makes the day better.

Tania will be having Ala carte buffet with her friends for dinner. My wife’s activities are always more happening than mine.

<About 5pm at home>
After settling all my work stuff, I went home to
change and wait for Alicia to end her tuition session.

I packed some light snacks and water into my small backpack.
Shaved,styled my hair a little to look more attractive, put on some light nice perfume and wear on my newest sports gear.
I haven’t done all this grooming in ages.
Feels like I am going for some date.

As I was pouring the water into my 1 Liter bottle. I suddenly had a thought - I added some Tongkat Ali powder
(100% LEGAL ! Bought from local pharmacy) and stirred well. Hopefully it powers up and gives the extra mojo later.

Alicia came home on time (girls that are punctual are such a rarity these days)

We were on our way, the sun was still up when we left the house. She wore a normal t-shirt and a short FBT showing her creamy white thighs.

Alicia was talking about her problems at work during our journey. To be honest I switched off for a while, but I kept prompting her to share more with the intention of getting her more comfortable with me.

<EVENING at one of the Big park>

The weather was very cooling and breezy. We started our brisk walk through the footpath.

The fresh air is certainly comforting to the body. We clicked on very well, talking endlessly as we walked on

Me:”Actually quote shiok to walk in the evening, not much people. We should do it more often.”

Alicia:” Yes ! Surprisingly good. I never tried walking at night alone. And there is no sun, Don’t need put sunblock !”

After a while, the sky started to turn dark.
We decided to venture deeper the park, we didn’t follow any map just wandering based on our feeling.

Me:”Quite thirsty, lucky I packed some water.”
I took a sip from my tongkat ali water bottle

Alicia:” I forgot to bring, can I have some ?”

Before I could stop her, she took a few mouthful of the water

Alicia:”Why your water got 药材taste ? Quite nice” she commented

Before I could stop her,
I watched her gulp down almost half the bottle Of booster water meant for myself.
Old 09-03-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 5
Shadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find better
<Night- About 1-2km of walking inside>

The park is designed such that there’s different attraction featuring plants from different places.

We caught a glimpse of a couple making out in a dark secluded corner.

Me:”Waaa so happening.” I whispered to her.

Alicia:”So bad ! Let’s not disturb the

We watched the steamy scenes from afar while like 2 curious monkeys.

The guy pulled down her top and sucked on chest. We could hear soft moans.

Me: “Alicia, you like people sucking on your breast?” I teased her.

Alicia:” 无聊(lame)” she slapped me and walked away.

<Thunder Showers>

As we were venturing deeper, it started to drizzle....the winds were blowing wildly...

SHIT! We quickly rushed like 2 blind mice to seek the nearest shelter. We wandered aimlessly.

The rain intensified, splattering down onto us.
After a good 5 mins, we found ourselves at a small building (looks like a outpost or park office of sorts). The main lights were totally off in the building, only dimly lighted up by some smaller lights

We were completed drenched.

HERES MY CHANCE ! (I thought to myself)
The Tongkat Ali certainly gave me the extra Willpower, I started to try to “attack”

Tip:Slowly layer bit by bit.

I took out the towel from my bag and pat off the water off Alicia’s foreheads and neck.

Me:”So wet,Easy to fall sick...”
she looked at me as I romantically wipe off all the wet patches on her neck down to her back.

Alicia:”You.....also wet...” she snatched the towel away from me and helped me to wipe off the water.

Beneath the dim light, I could see that she’s starting to get warmer.

Is the tongkat Ali starting to take effect ?? Does it even work the same way on females?
Or am I thinking too much
Old 09-03-2021, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
minelover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great updates TS, thanks
Old 09-03-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute

U r back ts
Old 09-03-2021, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back, TS.

Please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 09-03-2021, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
JamesBorne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good to see you back bro TS!
Old 10-03-2021, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Great to hear from Alicia, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 10-03-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2042 / Power: 9
CaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back TS!

Thanks for the update!

Upped List

Waiting For Return Up
Old 10-03-2021, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

more more more...
Old 10-03-2021, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice update bro, please continue
Old 10-03-2021, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Blazengard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lovely continuation! The theme/kink of the story is right down my alley~ would be keeping my eyes out for the next update~ Hopefully soon and more coming. Hehe. Thanks TS!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1