The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2021, 05:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilrik View Post
Everything went well until she wanted to end it. From very close to very awkward when see each other.

Now really don’t feel like going to office to avoid all the awkward moments.
Thanks for the clarification bro, but why did she suddenly want to end it ????...wat actually happened ??...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 09-03-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 4
emotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond repute

Bro TwinX, waiting for your updates. Haha
Old 09-03-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emotions View Post
End up they both got horny and fuck like rabbits...
Old 09-03-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
True story that happened recently.

I booked a few days hotel staycation for my gf and her good gf during the weekdays. I couldn't stay as I had to work. On the second day, I was supposed to join them for dinner but I came over earlier since I finished my work. Long story short... they were not in the room and when I came in. I had tummy upset and needed to use the toilet. The toilet is very big. It is divided into 3 sections..... main area which has basin and bath tub, 1 cubicle for shower and 1 cubicle for toilet bowl. With opaque glass doors for the 2 cubicles.

So I went into the toilet cubicle to do my business and halfway the main door to the toilet open and someone came in. I thought was my gf and open my door slightly..... I saw a girl in a bikini and she looked different from my gf. Then I realised it was her good friend. I was paisei as I was naked in the toilet and my clothes were outside the main toilet area. She didn't realise too and before I could react.... she removed her wet bikini top!!! And then her bottoms too. It was a very nice view. B cup boobs and trimmed pussy hair. Her looks is average but figure is really not bad. I was completely lost and she went about doing her stuff and running water for the bath tub. I thought die if my gf found out but I didn't know what else to do. At first I thought my gf was also back in the toilet room but at the bed area instead.

I open my cubicle door bigger and called out to her friend. "Hey I am using the toilet!!!". She got a shock of her life and let a loud scream and squat down immediately.... trying to cover whatever she could but already too late. I couldn't leave because my clothes were outside... and she didn't dare to move because she would expose more of her body.....
Oh wow, what a time.

How old (range) is her friend?
Old 09-03-2021, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
devilrik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
I see, now I get the picture.

Just do your job? Don't think too much of how others think if you're not in the wrong.
Thanks. Am trying to work and forget about it.
Old 09-03-2021, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thanks for the clarification bro, but why did she suddenly want to end it ????...wat actually happened ??...
Cos her bf found out about it. What need to let go need to be let go.
Old 10-03-2021, 07:23 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cos her bf found out about it. What need to let go need to be let go.
Oic, tot wat..u r right bro...these r common problems we guys face whenever we r trying to start a new bgr...

don't think too much abt it n go out elsewhere n cast yr net wider...the ocean is so big, there r many fishes swimming around waiting for u to catch them ...chin up n let go this fish n find another one....

Old 10-03-2021, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

decided to share my experience

was abt 5 years ago where me and my group of friends were having a BBQ party.

while this girl who was skinny wore a low cut dress, she is also the most chio girl that day. she volunteered mix the bee hoon we catered

while mixing, she was bending down, n wu lalala, 3 of us all guys saw her bare breast, small B i think, but it was light brown, she didnt notice until my banana rose with glory. she saw her breast was showing, she act cool and say she need to go to the ladies, we nvr followed her cos her bf was around

after that gathering, this couple distance away from the group and eventually left our whatsapp group

PS: she did wore a bra, t-shirt bra, white color but it was too lose n big for her breast.

2nd encounter was not just the breast but also near the pussy area

was working at a factory on a sat morning, was at ground area, waiting for colleagues

while she was texting saw her brown nips a bit, A cup at most, i stare for abt a min, then our colleagues came n say lets go.

this syt stood up n hop on the spot, her shorts was a bit loose n drop below her hips by an inch like that, saw her hairy bush then i know her panty is also loose, nvr tell her. till she walk near the main exit one kaypo aunty say she can see her seaweed(cho hai in Cantonese) n her face got really red haha

PS: bra seems like from young hearts, panty got strawberry icons
Old 10-03-2021, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
JamesBorne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro Laopizhui. I guess you laopihui that day haha
Old 10-03-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Oic, tot wat..u r right bro...these r common problems we guys face whenever we r trying to start a new bgr...

don't think too much abt it n go out elsewhere n cast yr net wider...the ocean is so big, there r many fishes swimming around waiting for u to catch them ...chin up n let go this fish n find another one....
Thanks for your advise.
Old 10-03-2021, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for your advise.
You're welcome, bro

Old 12-03-2021, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
rayshiny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro Laopizhui, thanks!
Old 13-03-2021, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
decided to share my experience

was abt 5 years ago where me and my group of friends were having a BBQ party.

while this girl who was skinny wore a low cut dress, she is also the most chio girl that day. she volunteered mix the bee hoon we catered

while mixing, she was bending down, n wu lalala, 3 of us all guys saw her bare breast, small B i think, but it was light brown, she didnt notice until my banana rose with glory. she saw her breast was showing, she act cool and say she need to go to the ladies, we nvr followed her cos her bf was around

after that gathering, this couple distance away from the group and eventually left our whatsapp group

PS: she did wore a bra, t-shirt bra, white color but it was too lose n big for her breast.

2nd encounter was not just the breast but also near the pussy area

was working at a factory on a sat morning, was at ground area, waiting for colleagues

while she was texting saw her brown nips a bit, A cup at most, i stare for abt a min, then our colleagues came n say lets go.

this syt stood up n hop on the spot, her shorts was a bit loose n drop below her hips by an inch like that, saw her hairy bush then i know her panty is also loose, nvr tell her. till she walk near the main exit one kaypo aunty say she can see her seaweed(cho hai in Cantonese) n her face got really red haha

PS: bra seems like from young hearts, panty got strawberry icons
This is so epic, I've never seen 'seaweed' from loose pants.

Thanks for sharing.
Old 14-03-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by emotions View Post
Sorry bros, didn't know so many people waiting for my updates.

Her friend is in her 20s. Average looking, slim, B cup and pointed nipples with slightly big areola. Her dressing is usually pretty but conservative (won't show cleavage) and this is the first time I saw her in bikini.

To be honest, I panicked and didn't know what to do. I also thought my gf was outside the toilet and she would question me. The girl asked me if I can go out but I told her my clothes were over her side and I had not clean up yet (which I remembered suddenly and faster flush the toilet bowl). Without going into too much details, I found out from her my gf was still at the pool (phew) and she finally agreed to pass me my clothes. (She was at a disadvantage because I could still see her naked body even though she used her hands and legs to cover) She asked me to close my door (which I did but there was a small gap and I could still see her) and she stood up and took a towel at the other side of the main toilet. One hand was covering her nipples but I could see part of her boobs and her full pussy. Can tell she was much relieved after she wrapped herself in the towel. When she passed me my clothes, she didn't dare to look in but complained it was super smelly

Anyway afterwards, we agreed not to tell anyone including my gf or her bf (I know her bf too). Sometimes when we were out in a group, I would give her a cheeky look and she would stare at me. Nothing else happened.

Now when I think back and I SHOULD have remained in the cubicle until she finished shower and enjoyed the free show. Or even take a video (I had my phone with me). Super regret haha.
Old 14-03-2021, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Sorry bros, didn't know so many people waiting for my updates.
Bro you panicked so much cos of your gf heh. But I doubt you will be hen pecked cos ur already in this forum
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1