The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2021, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of
Re: What do you do if your girl is too tight??

My Friend once had a gal whom he described as virgin tight.
he believed she was a virgin tho she insisted she wasn't. After 1 month, he
found out she was a HE prior.
Old 11-03-2021, 04:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

My mistress of a few years....
Since the beginning, she said her pussy felt a bit 火辣辣 after we had sex and will last a few hours or overnight.
She never felt this with her husband and we thought it is during the beginning and will get better with time, but it never.
I don't feel she is especially tight, but he said her husband is longer but thinner.
Old 11-03-2021, 04:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Funtasy56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
My Friend once had a gal whom he described as virgin tight.
he believed she was a virgin tho she insisted she wasn't. After 1 month, he
found out she was a HE prior.
Am thinking what you are saying
Old 11-03-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlucky View Post
I’m not sure if anybody here remember a sister using “hugs” as user name from this forum. She’s in her 40s when I met her but her pussy is the tightest I’ve tried.
Wow.. u lucky dude.... u managed to meet up with her n bonk her ... she was last seen in the forum in Aug 2016, tats nearly 5 yrs ago.. she shd be nearing 50 by now, nope ??.. can describe more abt her to us, bro??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 19-03-2021 at 10:52 PM.
Old 11-03-2021, 11:45 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
My mistress of a few years....
Since the beginning, she said her pussy felt a bit 火辣辣 after we had sex and will last a few hours or overnight.
She never felt this with her husband and we thought it is during the beginning and will get better with time, but it never.
I don't feel she is especially tight, but he said her husband is longer but thinner.
So she didn't wanna hv sex with u anymore??? .. after all it is causing her a lot of pain

Old 11-03-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Burning sensation... maybe having pussy infection or prolong friction.
Don't think it is pussy infection, more likely furious see-saw type of friction n banging of his hardened dick against the tight walls of her vagina ...apply more lube or moisturisers there shd help i suppose

Old 11-03-2021, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 14
alexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Hi
Wow.. u lucky dude.... u managed to meet up with her n bonk her ... she was last seen in the forum in Aug 2016, tats nearly 5 yrs ago.. she shd be nearing 50 by now, nope ??.. can describe more abt her to us, bro??
Yes, I was lucky to meet her. She’s a nice lady. Well mannered and presentable. She’s petite size about 155cm tall with good body shape. I enjoyed my time with her.. it’s a shame that good times never last, it’s good to keep them in my memories for now.
Old 11-03-2021, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlucky View Post
Yes, I was lucky to meet her. She’s a nice lady. Well mannered and presentable. She’s petite size about 155cm tall with good body shape. I enjoyed my time with her.. it’s a shame that good times never last, it’s good to keep them in my memories for now.
Yes, it sad ..nice lady samstress like Hugs just disappears from this forum just like that...there must be a reason...yes, we shd all treasure n learn to appreciate each other while we are all still around each other...else once gone, no amt of crying over spilled milk will help to bring the person back to u ...wherever she is or watever she is doing, hope she is FINE n will come back to tis forum one day

Last edited by Rickey; 11-03-2021 at 09:10 PM.
Old 14-03-2021, 09:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pasken10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Your just going to have make her take it suck the pain up and fuck her harder and harder and her pussy will get used to your cock work on my virgin girlfriend she was really tight

Quote:
Originally Posted by LohTee81 View Post
Y past a certain point then become tight?
Something blocking? Better see a doc.. could be growth.
Old 19-03-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

you are lucky to have a tight girl, make you shok on bed
Old 19-03-2021, 09:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasken10 View Post
Your just going to have make her take it suck the pain up and fuck her harder and harder and her pussy will get used to your cock work on my virgin girlfriend she was really tight
not only virgin, those who take care by doing exercise also can increase the fitness of vaginal
Old 23-03-2021, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

actually the best pussy i've tried is one that is not too tight and not too loose, what i meant is that during intercourse she also knows when to use her pussy muscles to grip and release you which brings sex to a whole new level. The reason she was able to do this was also because she practice kegels using her pelvic floor muscles and this really leads to great sex!
Old 24-03-2021, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
So she didn't wanna hv sex with u anymore??? .. after all it is causing her a lot of pain
We still continue to have great sex.
It is not painful for her, just feeling a bit "hot" down there. I guess it is because of the skin to skin friction from the in and out motion.

The strange thing is that she never felt this with her husband.
She had tried to examined my dick closely and held with her hands, and said it is thicker than her husband. - Maybe that is the reason.

I had bought a tube of KY gel to use with her, but she said don't need because she is wet enough. - I am using the KY with my current menopause FB who is dry and definitely needs it.
Old 24-03-2021, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
We still continue to have great sex.
It is not painful for her, just feeling a bit "hot" down there. I guess it is because of the skin to skin friction from the in and out motion.

The strange thing is that she never felt this with her husband.
She had tried to examined my dick closely and held with her hands, and said it is thicker than her husband. - Maybe that is the reason.

I had bought a tube of KY gel to use with her, but she said don't need because she is wet enough. - I am using the KY with my current menopause FB who is dry and definitely needs it.
Thanks for sharing Neoguri ...lol, how many FBs u hv ahh ??...can pass one to me ???...haha

Yah if not wrong gals like to see thicker rather than thinner penises but of course they all prefer longer the better as they can feel it go deep into their pussies giving them a lot of pleasure deep inside there ...problem with thick penises is that it causes pain in their pussies if their pussies r not wet enough when the hardened dick is too big n rubs furiously against their vaginal walls inside

Old 24-03-2021, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
actually the best pussy i've tried is one that is not too tight and not too loose, what i meant is that during intercourse she also knows when to use her pussy muscles to grip and release you which brings sex to a whole new level. The reason she was able to do this was also because she practice kegels using her pelvic floor muscles and this really leads to great sex!
True tat ...agree with Hotstuff82 ...that's the best, pussy not too loose n not too tight ...but the gal needs to learn kegel exercises...don't know how or where or who can teach them these exercises...can be quite embarrassing for them ...if the trainer know tat the purpose is to enhance her sexual pleasure with her male partners

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1