The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 30-11-2009, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

Bro Usalo, sun my first look @Kico, being seeing good reviews. Yes! I agreed she is very beautiful, infact she looked like a model. I recalled i also saw May, 2men Q she's busy. JJ my first time i saw her, not bad. She invite me, i took out the name lists, told her, "JJ". She said, "U know?", i said me bros of this website, anyway so far no complaints, she invited me again, i told her next time, ok! Proceed to H12R15, Joey cause i really want2bonk an OL.
Old 01-12-2009, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Bro Usalo, sun my first look @Kico, being seeing good reviews. Yes! I agreed she is very beautiful, infact she looked like a model. I recalled i also saw May, 2men Q she's busy. JJ my first time i saw her, not bad. She invite me, i took out the name lists, told her, "JJ". She said, "U know?", i said me bros of this website, anyway so far no complaints, she invited me again, i told her next time, ok! Proceed to H12R15, Joey cause i really want2bonk an OL.
I have fucked JJ H11R03 one time before she go on her 1 month leave. I haven't RTF yet because her body is not really that good to die for.
Old 01-12-2009, 10:10 AM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
I have fucked JJ H11R03 one time before she go on her 1 month leave. I haven't RTF yet because her body is not really that good to die for.
Thanks! No wonder she is very aggressive to me. Next target next week, Kico if she's available or, Big S saw her less than a minutes, door open closed fast. Maybe Ivy, very beautiful or Joey, if she's still around.
Old 01-12-2009, 10:40 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks! No wonder she is very aggressive to me. Next target next week, Kico if she's available or, Big S saw her less than a minutes, door open closed fast. Maybe Ivy, very beautiful or Joey, if she's still around.
Yeah, some are aggresive, especially those who have nothing to offer anymore. And some compensate on great service. They may be aunty already but hard worker and longer.

I'm heading down to BL later at lunch break, try to see Joey H12R15. I see your FR so I see for myself ah. Thanks also for sharing info Bro.

Most in H16 are good, I mean the GL WLs, Ada R10 (MIA, dunno where the fuck she go?!), Jennifer R12, Vivi R13 (on leave), Ivy R14, Amy R15, and Moon R17.

Er, next week? How about this week? Is only Tuesday Bro, c'mon, loosen up!

I post my FR later after my "lunch", he-he.
Old 01-12-2009, 11:45 AM
Samster

u r welcome

Quote:
Yeah, some are aggresive, especially those who have nothing to offer anymore. And some compensate on great service. They may be aunty already but hard worker and longer.

I'm heading down to BL later at lunch break, try to see Joey H12R15. I see your FR so I see for myself ah. Thanks also for sharing info Bro.

Most in H16 are good, I mean the GL WLs, Ada R10 (MIA, dunno where the fuck she go?!), Jennifer R12, Vivi R13 (on leave), Ivy R14, Amy R15, and Moon R17.

Er, next week? How about this week? Is only Tuesday Bro, c'mon, loosen up!

I post my FR later after my "lunch", he-he.
Really hope u enjoy your session with Joey, cause i did! Well! If is not 2late reading this, do give mine regards, cause i promised her a FR. Next Tue because i have2budgets, lah! Getting expensives!

Have a wonderful session!
Old 01-12-2009, 12:13 PM
Samster

Re: u r welcome

Quote:
Really hope u enjoy your session with Joey, cause i did! Well! If is not 2late reading this, do give mine regards, cause i promised her a FR. Next Tue because i have2budgets, lah! Getting expensives!

Have a wonderful session!
Ok Bro jacky43, I see how first, if she working and if she is my type. She know about the website ah? I give your regards.

Yah, I know, budget getting tight. That is why I have to work hard, must get part-time work so got extra $$ so can fuck more.

I going down BL in a little while, getting ready. Then tonight got another session. I trying to fuck as much as I can because on Sunday I leaving Singapore going to my hometown. Maybe fuck the local girls yeah?. Can give FR for overseas WLs? Ha-ha!

Cheers Bro!

Last edited by fornicator; 01-12-2009 at 12:14 PM. Reason: typo error
Old 01-12-2009, 02:04 PM
Samster

Talking Lunar 15 day

Pls b guided that today is the 15day of lunar month. Sorry! Forgot2remind bros that alot of WLs off on 1 & 15 day of lunar months. A reason i can think of they praying in temples, cause notice few everytimes @waterloo temple.

This gen also PRC too, actually not difficult2spot them. Somehow, we know when we see 1.
Old 01-12-2009, 02:31 PM
Samster

Re: All Petain FR experience - H12R15 - Joey

01 Dec. '09 - Tuesday Arrived BL 1:50pm again went straight to H16, Ada R10 still not working, take note Bro eltek. Then to H24 Diamond R12 not working also, damn it, what happened to them? So, go to H12 wait for Joey R15. She was working and lucky me within 5 minutes the door opened.

Went in, say hi hello, give her Bro jacky43's regards and she smiled. Bro you were right about her, she's cute! She'll be off for 1 month leave on 15 Dec. So last day is 14 Dec.

Her room was unique in a way because it was L-shaped. Correct me if I'm wrong Bro jacky43. You go in right, and straight is where you wash and on the right side is a big niche were the bed nicely fits. Wah, nice corner to fuck!!! I can't wait!!!

So on we went to the SOP boring stuff, then I went straight to bed only to be told to stand up because that was when she started her catbath. I tried to kiss and french her from the start but I felt right out she don't want. Fuck, GF feeling gone and so is the chemistry.

She sat me down in the bed, licked my balls, then asked me to stand on all fours in her bed and started AR. Slipped below afterwards to suck my angry cock with which I rammed slowly into her welcoming mouth just so to "help" her do her work.

Then it was time to fuck, missionary first. No feeling for me, my li'l bro lost heat so we shift to doggy. Still no feeling but I recovered. Lucky I have good imagination so I ceased the moment and rammed it to her really hard until we were both making loud noises of our ecstacy.

BTW, I never let them WLs wash me after a session, I always wash myself. I feel I'm doing them a favour. To them is a nice gesture. Up to you guys.

Sorry Bro jackt43, Joey is a no-no for me. Yeah, she's cute and all but, no x-factor. To me the session was boring. RTF? Nope! Sorry.

I'm goingdown again later after work to see Chris H07(2F)R02. But check first in H16, never loose hope on Ada.

That's all for now. I thank you!

Last edited by fornicator; 01-12-2009 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Add text
Old 01-12-2009, 02:47 PM
Samster

Hi Bro Fornicator, so fast FR. Yes! U r right, Joey's room is L-shape, kind of funny. Might b she's making $, so become actions abit? My session with her, she's friendly, even on Sun peak afternoon, many customers. I really loved her frenching, she is wonderful!

All chiongsters know sometimes, we need to click with our partners. Sometimes, somehow it failed, anyway hope u have a wonderful time with Chris.

Merry Christmas to all & happy holidays.
Old 01-12-2009, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro Fornicator, so fast FR. Yes! U r right, Joey's room is L-shape, kind of funny. Might b she's making $, so become actions abit? My session with her, she's friendly, even on Sun peak afternoon, many customers. I really loved her frenching, she is wonderful!

All chiongsters know sometimes, we need to click with our partners. Sometimes, somehow it failed, anyway hope u have a wonderful time with Chris.

Merry Christmas to all & happy holidays.
Well, that's me. Straight up, no bullshit!

Thanks for your wishes, with Chris, it is always wonderful! We click, and double click even! Ha-ha! Can't wait to see her later! Yummy!!!
Old 01-12-2009, 03:47 PM
Samster

Wink H16 a pretty gal with shoulder length hair

Hi Bro Fornicator, i need your help on the above WLs @H16. Last mth saw her onces, cannot put her out of my dreams. I would say her hair is something liked Pat. She's not Lynn, Moon, Carol, Vivi, Pat, no! Ivy also not cause met her on Sun.

I remembered she was passingby, going into the office with complaints. Could it b Ada, Amy, Michelle or Yo Yo?

Hope u can advice, for she not around last Sun, got2catch u b4 u go on leave.

Thanks! Have a safe journey, maybe we will drink coffee after u return.
Old 01-12-2009, 04:24 PM
Samster

Re: H16 a pretty gal with shoulder length hair

Quote:
Hi Bro Fornicator, i need your help on the above WLs @H16. Last mth saw her onces, cannot put her out of my dreams. I would say her hair is something liked Pat. She's not Lynn, Moon, Carol, Vivi, Pat, no! Ivy also not cause met her on Sun.

I remembered she was passingby, going into the office with complaints. Could it b Ada, Amy, Michelle or Yo Yo?

Hope u can advice, for she not around last Sun, got2catch u b4 u go on leave.

Thanks! Have a safe journey, maybe we will drink coffee after u return.
Hi Bro jacky43, based on your description, in this case shoulder length hair, it could be Michelle H16R03. She looks a bit fierce doesn't she. But her complexion is creamy white, so shiok to touch. She's friendly with a naughty smile. God she's fun to fuck. No frenching with Michelle but we did 69, BJ, I AR her, yummy! Lately Michelle haven't turned up for work also.

It cannot be Ada or Amy because these two are always MIA! Yo yo on leave already.

If you think you are not satisfied and could give me more detailed description of the WL, let me know, I try my best.

Cheers mate, thanks for your wishes, and sorry, no meeting up for coffee if you don't mind, please? I'm a private person. But see how ah. You seem like a nice guy. We see how .....

Last edited by fornicator; 01-12-2009 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Add info
Old 01-12-2009, 04:58 PM
Samster

Talking Re: H16 a pretty gal with shoulder length hair

Quote:
Hi Bro jacky43, based on your description, in this case shoulder length hair, it could be Michelle H16R03. She looks a bit fierce doesn't she. But her complexion is creamy white, so shiok to touch. She's friendly with a naughty smile. God she's fun to fuck. No frenching with Michelle but we did 69, BJ, I AR her, yummy! Lately Michelle haven't turned up for work also.

It cannot be Ada or Amy because these two are always MIA! Yo yo on leave already.

If you think you are not satisfied and could give me more detailed description of the WL, let me know, I try my best.

Cheers mate, thanks for your wishes, and sorry, no meeting up for coffee if you don't mind, please? I'm a private person. But see how ah. You seem like a nice guy. We see how .....
Thanks4your replies, I have not seen Michelle yet. All i can recalled is short hairstyles, in mini dress, think she is tanned & smooth skin. Canto speaking, next time i'd check with the WLs of the house. BL systems is messy but i think somehow the operators did it on purpose.

WLs, missing could b rooms still not really yet? Might have move into another house, we seen this b4 @H9, H17 too. Is allright, respect your piracy cause an old friend of mine, after work he drove us there. He's kind of afraid to be seen around red light districts.
Old 01-12-2009, 05:35 PM
Samster

Re: H16 a pretty gal with shoulder length hair

Quote:
Thanks4your replies, I have not seen Michelle yet. All i can recalled is short hairstyles, in mini dress, think she is tanned & smooth skin. Canto speaking, next time i'd check with the WLs of the house. BL systems is messy but i think somehow the operators did it on purpose.

WLs, missing could b rooms still not really yet? Might have move into another house, we seen this b4 @H9, H17 too. Is allright, respect your piracy cause an old friend of mine, after work he drove us there. He's kind of afraid to be seen around red light districts.
By far, H16 is one or the most organized houses in terms of room numbers. It became operational again on 18 Oct. when H03 ceased to operate. H03 closed it's doors on 15 Oct. if I recall right. All WLs in that house were on forced leave for two whole fucking days and started work in their new home on 18 Oct. My first session was with Ivy H16R14, I was her first customer. Ada R10 was still on mandatory 1 month leave at that time. So was Pat R11.

I remember I saw Ada on 28 Oct. inside manager's office, she still not allowed to work pending result of check-up. She commented to me that she prefers her old room in H03. If you've been there you'll know what I mean. It was spacious and comfy. I loved fucking her in that room, there's a bed-length mirror opposite of the wall you know. You can watch yourself fuck! Shiok! Right Bro eltek?!

Next is H12, you saw the interior right? Very nice and clean! H14 ok lah.

Speaking of which, H14R04 - Kidd told me once they cannot just switch rooms you know. Need to do paperwork. Because you see, in their yellow card, it is indicated there the house and room number of the WL. If there is a spot check by the "NTY" as they call them and you're not in your specified room, I think got penalty.

Thank you for your understanding. I'm still new here in forum, maybe in a year or two, we go for coffee, why not? Thanks for the offer, it makes me feel that you trust me.

I try to access the forum while I am overseas. Wonders of the internet, huh?! I try to FR WLs in my hometown. Ha-ha!

Cheers mate!
Old 01-12-2009, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 23
slashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of light

Intended to visit Janet (H12R8) but always busy so visited (H17R11) -> Mei Yee, $40

This WL really can chat...from washing till I lied on the bed while she gently stroke my "bro" and still chatting...
When the session started, asked me to turn around and gave a brief body lick...then on all four..she gave some AR and bbbj followed by standing near the bed with 1 leg raised on the chair...more bbbj and AR..finished the session with missionary and doggie...

Adios...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1