The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 30-08-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by azalirahman View Post
I cannot resist forbidden fruits. That was the closest I got to getting caught. I had another incident where I managed to chat on tagged with somebody's wife around 1am who turned out to live 2 blocks away from me. Small head took over and I went to her place soon after, sneaked into the study room where she gave a sloppy bj and then fucked her on a cushion in the dark. Her husband was sleeping in their room. Shot my load and sneaked out. She is still staying at the unit till now.
Bro, i pei fu you...you are THE MAN ! ...u beat all the bros in here ...can go into all these notti wives home easily to fuck them even when their husbands r at home sleeping or otw home ...so u still in contact with her ????

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 31-08-2020, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

i have personal rule that if i fuck a married woman, she should already be on the verge of divorce with the man liao. otherwise, it would be very bad karma for me.
Old 31-08-2020, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 14
Scoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to behold

Getting a blowjob from someone's gf today. Meeting at 5pm. West area bj in car while driving.
Old 31-08-2020, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, she chio?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobydu View Post

Getting a blowjob from someone's gf today. Meeting at 5pm. West area bj in car while driving.
Old 31-08-2020, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
KingLoe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingLoe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

How the hell you all find this kind of partner? I have never managed to find one.
Old 31-08-2020, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Up u bro. 😊
Old 31-08-2020, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

From the whatapps message looks like she is another notti gal ...dinno there r so many of them these days around...u lucky dude...envy u bro ...let us know wat happened later can ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 31-08-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

Scoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to behold

She have been servicing me with her blowjob for the past 1+years. She strictly dun allow fucking... Only cim, cof, cob... So far have not successfully get her to swallow my cum...
She had issues with her job last time. Spent alot of time talking to her n advise her on how to do sales.
1 nite, after some talk, I just directly asked her if she can help me to release some pressure below. She never say anything. Then I just help myself on her... 😉😉 Then it became a regular "help" to release pressure.... 😁😁
Old 31-08-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster

I managed to fuck someone's gf and also another man's wife when I was in PSB academy.... They both were in the same team project group as me. 1 after another relationship. Started with someone's wife first fucking her on her bed.
Then ended relationship after 3-4months.. Then I got into relationship with someone's gf asked her for a blowjob below her block in my car when I sent her home.
This lady was married, had a bf that time. I became her standby bf...
Cim her before class start sometimes.
Sometimes we left class halfway then go for romantic passionate sessions at Mt faber. Bought ice cream from shell, bring up and let her taste the ice cream from my dick. There is a chair that is out of sight from others, at the end of a bending walkway below the top of viewing gallery. Did raw with them n they never worried about pregnancy... 😜
Old 31-08-2020, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
bellcook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro Scoobydu
Old 01-09-2020, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
robertfax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by azalirahman View Post
I cannot resist forbidden fruits. That was the closest I got to getting caught. I had another incident where I managed to chat on tagged with somebody's wife around 1am who turned out to live 2 blocks away from me. Small head took over and I went to her place soon after, sneaked into the study room where she gave a sloppy bj and then fucked her on a cushion in the dark. Her husband was sleeping in their room. Shot my load and sneaked out. She is still staying at the unit till now.
Wahaha steady man
Old 01-09-2020, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 17
bakaichua deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybakaichua deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So nice bros here
I didn't get a chance of getting this
Any bro can advise or intro
Old 01-09-2020, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakaichua View Post
So nice bros here
I didn't get a chance of getting this
Any bro can advise or intro
Up u bro. 😊
Old 01-09-2020, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 17
bakaichua deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybakaichua deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If any bro care of sharing 😂
Old 04-09-2020, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 11
maykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of light

Did a Thai before in Pattaya. She was the fren of a slutty girl A I picked up from a club, who called her to join us for threesome at 6am. Both of them 20yrs old come Pattaya to party and earn some money as part-time FL at the same time.

She arrived at the hotel room very drunk and I was encouraged by equally drunk A to fuck the shite out of her without condoms. Emptied my load inside her sweet young pussy and she was too drunk to cleanup the nasty creampie.

When she wakeup a few hrs later (creampied), start calling her Korean bf and saying lotsa drunk lovey dovey nonsense. Started caressing her nubile body until I got hard and rammed my rod inside her while she talking to her oppa.

Could still feel the wetness of my previous creampie and fucked her hard as she started dirty sex talk with her oppa. Using my own cum as lube felt fucking great and it was the first time I had done so.

She was moaning like a slut but poor oppa thought she was having phone sex with him.
Highlight was blasting my babies deep into her pussy as Oppa promised to Xfer money to her for her monthly expenses.

The thought of this dumbass giving money to this slut to party and fuck other guys made me super damn horny as I unloaded everything in my balls into her fertile young drunk pussy.

Spent the entire week in Pattaya with both of them and had a great time clubbing and drunk fucking together.

Most awesome moment was when she showed me her Line that Oppa had xferred the money and she proudly bought Thai whiskey so we could party and fuck like horny drunks afterwards.

Still have both of their Line and incredibly she still with the Korean BF. This dumb cuckold has no idea his gf called him while having other guy's cum deep in her pussy, and was even being fucked and creampied a second time while calling him and asking for money.

I learnt not to trust Thai girls after this as most of them are sluts and can go club n fuck other guys even if u treat them like a princess.

Don't ask me for Line cuz I intending to meet them after Covid settles down and have a nice week long drunk fucking holiday.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1