The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2024, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to find G-Cups Alice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyonomad1955 View Post
I think maybe she changed her number. Nowadays, she just want to be the boss of the shop don't want to work. Only join in the last 5mins to charge double tarma with her sis.

Less work with more money.

Only use Wechat unless you her super regulars or rich "bf".
Is the specky guy manning the counter still there?he is actually the real boss of the shop..i heard he is alice bf right?
Old 25-03-2024, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
jamuses is one of the Best!jamuses is one of the Best!jamuses is one of the Best!jamuses is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Is the specky guy manning the counter still there?he is actually the real boss of the shop..i heard he is alice bf right?
Eva's dude, Alice solo I think
Old 26-03-2024, 06:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamuses View Post
Eva's dude, Alice solo I think
Smart la. After making used of Alice, will dump her. Every night can zhut G cup tits and bang pussy. Then morning she will go make money for you. Like golden goose. Imagine Alice not around and zhut Eva also. Hehe
Old 26-03-2024, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
jackybt is Cool - loads of Potential

Any Regulars of Alice at Chin Swee road during 2015 still remember another G/F cup girl before Alice? Her name is called Alice too but shorter plumper, boobs is really busty and firm like Rio Hamasaki.

She worked for 3 months before Alice and Eva came over. Any bros know where she went or know her contact? I miss her twin mountains.
Old 26-03-2024, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackybt View Post
Any Regulars of Alice at Chin Swee road during 2015 still remember another G/F cup girl before Alice? Her name is called Alice too but shorter plumper, boobs is really busty and firm like Rio Hamasaki.

She worked for 3 months before Alice and Eva came over. Any bros know where she went or know her contact? I miss her twin mountains.
9 years hv passed since then, think she oredi gone back her kampong liao la ..

No sbf radar could possibly missed her if she is still in Sinjiapor especially where she has such prominent assets, tio bo? ..
Old 26-03-2024, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
jamuses is one of the Best!jamuses is one of the Best!jamuses is one of the Best!jamuses is one of the Best!

alot of people say they hippos alr. what as in got belly alr??
Old 26-03-2024, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamuses View Post
alot of people say they hippos alr. what as in got belly alr??
Normal la, women reach this age the body tends to grow sideways & tummy tends to bulge outwards la, think now they are at least mini hippos liao la ..
Old 26-03-2024, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 17
jonnyboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjonnyboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjonnyboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjonnyboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjonnyboi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Was she formerly from Balestier ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1