The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2004, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
captain is Cool - loads of Potential
Bangkok - Route66 Dance Pub

Yo! Bro,

Any field report for Route66 dance pub?

Any bro been there before?

How's the gal?

What's the damage?

Rating on gals?

Thanks for contribution.

Cheer
Old 10-06-2004, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 21
keet is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok - Route66 Dance Pub

http://www.route66dancepub.com/
Old 10-06-2004, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

route66 not a gentleman club or G-club
its juz like mdm wong but crowd much younger, mostly U-students
sian sure can sian
but can up or not depend on ur skill
ta drink are cheaper too
u can even afford telling girl "can i buy u a bottle of JW?"

cheers!!!
Old 12-06-2004, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
delifrance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Captain

as long as you are prepared to spend S$150 on drinks a night in Route66, you'll be fine. just buy JW Black not Red. The upper quality types are JW Black and JW Swing.

now Route66 is dying because of Soi 4, Ratchadaphisek.

good luck.
Old 15-06-2004, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2532 / Power: 22
MarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond repute

route66 is in RCA right?
Old 15-06-2004, 05:50 PM
Samster

Hi

Morgan is a disco next to Route66, after Route66 is Lucille. so basically you have 3 discos to play. Morgan and Route66 are teeny boppy types and Lucillie is the older crowd...in fact a lot of free-lancer Siam Hotel girls go to Lucille to party with their real thai boyfriends....but I think Lucille has died down a lot even more so than Morgan and Route66.

Anyway, try Soi 4 of Ratchadphisek and write a FR on the scene. so far, no one has written a fairly balanced one yet on that scene.
Old 16-06-2004, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by delifrance
Hi

Morgan is a disco next to Route66, after Route66 is Lucille. so basically you have 3 discos to play. Morgan and Route66 are teeny boppy types and Lucillie is the older crowd...in fact a lot of free-lancer Siam Hotel girls go to Lucille to party with their real thai boyfriends....but I think Lucille has died down a lot even more so than Morgan and Route66.

Anyway, try Soi 4 of Ratchadphisek and write a FR on the scene. so far, no one has written a fairly balanced one yet on that scene.
Siam Hotel is different from Siam City Hotel right ? You are referring to the Siam Hotel along the New Petchaburi stretch. You mean to say there is a joint of FLs operating at Siam Hotel ?

You know one evening when I was travelling along N. Petchaburi, and in the midst of a traffic jam my taxi was moving slowing in front of Siam Hotel. I saw a couple of impeccably dressed local girls at the entrance of Siam Hotel. I was wondering who they were doing at the security post. The taxi driver noticed my interest and immediately asked me I wanted to have a 'pooying'.
Old 16-06-2004, 11:03 PM
Samster

Hi

Siam Hotel at New Petchburi road is the one I am referring to. generations of samsters and world sex guide readers and travellers have gone there.

the FLs are split into 3 groups: regulars (always there almost every night), the hit-n-run types (there on and off, even the pretty maid washing the dishes of the roadside stalls can be approached) and the end-of-the-month-n-beginning-of-the-month university/normal girls (best go on the dates of 27th of every month until 6th of the following month).

usually STs are done at A-One hotel or at Siam Hotel itself. The Police raid the place fairly often, just keep cool and if you have a chick with you, just say that she is your friend and keep a poker face.

good luck.
Old 17-06-2004, 12:14 AM
Samster

Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hi

Siam Hotel at New Petchburi road is the one I am referring to. generations of samsters and world sex guide readers and travellers have gone there.

the FLs are split into 3 groups: regulars (always there almost every night), the hit-n-run types (there on and off, even the pretty maid washing the dishes of the roadside stalls can be approached) and the end-of-the-month-n-beginning-of-the-month university/normal girls (best go on the dates of 27th of every month until 6th of the following month).

usually STs are done at A-One hotel or at Siam Hotel itself. The Police raid the place fairly often, just keep cool and if you have a chick with you, just say that she is your friend and keep a poker face.

good luck.
Wow...bro, you are good man !

Are you suggesting that the place is now outdated ? STs ? Sex trysts, you mean ? Isn't A-One helluva distance from Siam Hotel ?

BTW, what are the prices like compared with Poseidon etc. ?
Old 17-06-2004, 11:32 PM
Samster

Hi

ST = Short time. 2 hours.

Poseidon is a sex massage place. Siam Hotel coffee shop is not. FLs in the coffee shop sit and smile at you, you bargain your price, service if not good, you have no mama-san to complain to.

In the night, travelling from Siam Hotel to A-hotel is not far since the business hours at Siam Hotel's coffee shop for FLs usually start from 12am onwards.
Old 17-06-2004, 11:43 PM
Samster

not compulsory but you will look wierd. the concept is coffee shop, go there, buy a ice coffee, sit back and relax and look around. usually i walk two rounds around the front and back sections to look carefully at the girls, occassionally a bird will get desperate or daring or simply like you a lot to grab your hand and invite you to sit down with them for a chat and negotiation session. just say sorry, smile and move on if you dont feel like it. your ego will go up the roof if you are not used to "attentions from turtles" but always remember.....it's your money then you the person that they are interested in....that order. LOL.
Old 18-06-2004, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
not compulsory but you will look wierd. the concept is coffee shop, go there, buy a ice coffee, sit back and relax and look around. usually i walk two rounds around the front and back sections to look carefully at the girls, occassionally a bird will get desperate or daring or simply like you a lot to grab your hand and invite you to sit down with them for a chat and negotiation session. just say sorry, smile and move on if you dont feel like it. your ego will go up the roof if you are not used to "attentions from turtles" but always remember.....it's your money then you the person that they are interested in....that order. LOL.
I'm surprised you called the place coffee shop. Isn't it a 'coffee house' within Siam Hotel establishment ?
Old 18-06-2004, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
I'm surprised you called the place coffee shop. Isn't it a 'coffee house' within Siam Hotel establishment ?
its a real coffee house!!!
haha
Old 19-06-2004, 04:58 AM
Samster

LOL LOL LOL. Thanks bro Vax

Hi Peter North......yes it is a coffee house on the ground level of Siam Hotel. there are birds in the carpark, birds in the coffee house, birds at the roadside stalls also. just imagine any hotel lobby in Sg or KL and it is full of birds sitting around and smiling. China has many of these also in the major cities.
Old 19-06-2004, 05:00 AM
Samster

Back to the topic of Route66. Order Johnny Walker Black, it's moderately priced and it's not shit like JW Red nor it is over-the-top-show-off like JW Swing. reach the place about 10pm to get seats inside before it gets crowded (the outside crowd thinned out a lot because of Soi 4 Ratchada).

enjoy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1