The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2009, 12:12 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
gaul_ads is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quickie Buddy with OL in office /Office Tower

anyone have experienced before of having a Quickie Buddy with OL in ur office?
Old 06-04-2009, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Tyer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Quickie Buddy with OL in office /Office Tower

Almost had it, till the colleagues are back.
Old 07-04-2009, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 19
assster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

many happy hrs in the meeting room last time

unfortunately, now meeting room gng to install cameras so.. sigh..
Old 07-04-2009, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
digvigil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Office printing room would be a better place for quickie...

I am referring to the kind of office with large plotter able to print A0 size drawing and the maching do not have full time operator... hehehhe... within office I heard this is the place full of happening wor. I did try... so far nothing work out...
Old 07-04-2009, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro, let me share my personal experience.

Some years ago, I was working in Raffles Place area. It was a great change from my previous job, which was in Industrial Estate. The sight at CBD area is really quite nice, especially during lunch hours where you can see pretty OLs strutting their stuff near the MRT station and elsewhere.

I just loved to ogle at those pretty long legs with high heels right in front of my eyes....

I was appointed as the Finance Head of an MNC. I got my corner room in a posh building overseeing Raffles MRT station. As you may have already known, Finance department is usually made up of ladies, those who are in this line will agree with me. Even during my yearly statutory audits, most of the external auditors are female!

It was well into the third month of my new job that I realized one of my subordinates, a busty married lady who was only about 26 yo was always finding opportunities to chat with me. Although she reports to one of the finance managers who in turn reports to me, she always pop up at my room to chit chat..... We talked about anything under the sun, resource planning for special finance projects, accounting treatments, and soon the topic drift to family, kids, and personal well-being, spa, etc.....I can see it coming and dropped a few hints to test water. Soon, it was confirmed that she is very horny and always feel that her IT husband did not pay enough attention to her even though she is easily a 7.5 in looks category and has a cup size of at least 36C (this is confirmed later during one of our encounters to be described later).....

to be continued......
Old 07-04-2009, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Bojongkong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks like a good story cuming up..
Old 07-04-2009, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
simona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camp here...pls continue
Old 07-04-2009, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
xocai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxocai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro please continue...
Old 07-04-2009, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 16
peter88798 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter88798 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by koebshaq0_0 View Post
to be continued......
Bro, we r eagerly waiting for second instalment,tks!
Old 07-04-2009, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 16
edwin58yock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for second part
Old 07-04-2009, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 16
AngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For me 3 times in my office in Raffles Place; all with my GF who is in banking. Mine is a small firm and office usually no one in as mostly all sales staff. Of the 3 times, twice was when office empty and once with a female syt colleague sitting outside.

All 3 done in meeting room. Quite scary even when no one in as gotta listen out for people coming into office.

The 2 times when office was empty - once doggy and with her staring out the window into Tung Centre while I ram her from behind. The second time, she cowgirl me while I was sitting down.

The 3rd time with my colleague in office was the most exciting. We were not doing anything much, but touching here and there before my colleague came in. Just as we were getting hot, my colleague came into the office; but we were in meeting room with frosted glass door. I was dem hot and wanted to fuck but my gf scared. But I pulled her to one corner of the room which I know even from outside peep in cannot see. We were both standing up, fully clothed but I unzipped my pants, pull up her skirt and pulled her g-string one side and entered her standing. After I came, my sperms dripped on the carpet. But my gf was fuckin wet and excited
Old 07-04-2009, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter88798 View Post
Bro, we r eagerly waiting for second instalment,tks!
I also waiting .... all barang barang ready
Old 08-04-2009, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 18
proevoguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Old 08-04-2009, 07:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
makka111 is one of the Best!makka111 is one of the Best!makka111 is one of the Best!

I am starting the BBQ fire...
Old 08-04-2009, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

One fine day, it was month end close. My busty colleague (let's call her Priscilla) was working late with the rest of the team). As the Oracle system was down for a considerable amount of time, the team had to work extremely hard to play catch up in order to meet the cut of time. Priscilla was quite sway, as her work duties were the most voluminous, relative to the rest..... soon the clock was clicking away and before we realized it, the whole entire floor was left with only herself and I and it was well past 2 am!

We were all looking drained from a hard day work and were longing to catch some sleep. As the air con was down by then, we were getting sticky all over. I saw from my room that Priscilla was just wearing a spagetti top that could hardly cover her bossoms.....

I decided to walk over to offer some words of encouragement (this is usually how bosses motivate their staff if you know what I mean).... Right there at her cubicle, I was staring down on her twin peaks while she was busy preparing the last few journal vouchers for the month.

Suddenly, I felt a rush of blood to my groin and my didi was standing up, almost going to come out of my business pants.

I felt the urge to hug her from behind and squeeze her breasts. Suddenly, she turned around and saw me with the hard-on. Amazingly, she had the fire in her eyes burning, and simply jumped into my arms. Before long, we were frenching like no tomorrow and the two of us were peeling off each other's clothes in a rush. Soon, I was stark naked while Priscilla was left with only her purple G-Sting and high heels on!

I pushed her to my knees and she immediately took my full hardness into her warm mouth and gave me a BBBJ! It was a good ten minutes and she was blowing me like there was no tomorrow! Her saliva was dripping from my rod onto the carpet but what the heck, we could not care less.

I was about to blow my load that I quickly stopped her and carried her into my room. I sweeped all my paperwork and stationeries onto the carpet and dropped her on my desk. Quickly, I lowered the blinds and pulling her G-String to one side, with a single thrust, my hardness was hungrily swallowed by her love hole! Oh man, she was really tight (I got to thank her IT husband for underutilizing her!!!). I thrusted long and hard into her depth and soon, I felt the rush and unload my sperms into her!!!!!!!!

The two of us lay motionlessly on my desk, catching our breath. It was well after a good ten minutes or so that we recover and start to french again.....

We could not have enough of each other and it finally took a lot of hardwork that we manage to separate and got dressed. Now till we saw the mess we had made, we quickly cleared the mess in my room and it was already coming to 3 am!

We left office and I offered to send her back which she readily consented.

(to be cont'd)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1