The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2006, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 19
LawTeoChew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLawTeoChew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcuore
the bus ride from baiyun to garden is less than 45min.. but guess it depends on traffic.. in rush hour.. i guess its pretty messy.... garden is in town center..

cab to east station is about 15 mins.. loads of cab at garden hotel.. walk to the lobby to get cab.. dun wait by road side.. faster..heheh

train to CP.. an hour.. so all in will be about 2 hours... plus minus.. due to waiting in transit...
Wah, the cab I took via the high way and it took us 45 min from GZ airport to East stn. I suppose the caby normally chose the fastest way.

You go by bus some more have to detour at garden hotel only take 1 hr.. I must try your suggestion next time I go GZ. At least it save me 100 RMB.
Old 17-05-2006, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
Bro Tirak99, is it the same Xiao Cai (小蔡) in that website that you highlighted?

Do you think the 珠海粵海酒店 is good? It was recommended by some brother before as it was in the heart of the main activities area. Long time ago I stayed a night in YinDo Hotel, wonder if it is still there? Listed as 5 star before but room was quite old fashioned unlike those international class hotel, so it shouldn't be rated 5 star..
Any good recommendation on newer hotel nearby?

Yes. But xiao cai and xiao jing always recommend Yindo hotel. But Yindo hotel a bit old leh. Doesn't look like 5 star leh. Bro weeger ever mentioned this 昌安华策酒店:not bad. quite new also. The best thing you can see the gal shower. He told me quite shiok. kekekeke.

http://www.zhcahotel.com/huace/kfjs.htm

Basically, the range of hotel from 昌安 not bad. Price is bit high side.

http://en.tabimado.net/portal/cnenmy...urr entpage=1
Old 17-05-2006, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99
Yes. But xiao cai and xiao jing always recommend Yindo hotel. But Yindo hotel a bit old leh. Doesn't look like 5 star leh. Bro weeger ever mentioned this 昌安华策酒店:not bad. quite new also. The best thing you can see the gal shower. He told me quite shiok. kekekeke.

Wow bro Tirak, the room is really fantastic. I like it. Few years back I went with my wife & kids to ZH, the Yindo hotel told us there were no King size bed in China, all hotel bed are Queen size only. And the hotel are not so great. Now it seems that more hotel are up, and the room are nicely done. I saw the picture, seem that the bed are King size.

Are the hotel in CP similar to this type of class you show in the post?

Looks like the Chinese are getting more into interior designer taste. A well designed and comfortable room will lead to a more enjoyable love making. Thanks for the hotel info.
Old 17-05-2006, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 20
Scuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to all

Quote:

http://en.tabimado.net/portal/cnenmy...urr entpage=1
Dear Bro Tirak, this hotel is good but try to book through the website u post but is say no rooms??
can enlighten me??
Old 17-05-2006, 10:48 PM
Samster

tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Wow bro Tirak, the room is really fantastic. I like it. Few years back I went with my wife & kids to ZH, the Yindo hotel told us there were no King size bed in China, all hotel bed are Queen size only. And the hotel are not so great. Now it seems that more hotel are up, and the room are nicely done. I saw the picture, seem that the bed are King size.

Are the hotel in CP similar to this type of class you show in the post?

Looks like the Chinese are getting more into interior designer taste. A well designed and comfortable room will lead to a more enjoyable love making. Thanks for the hotel info.
Bro, so far most of hotel in CP are Queen size. e.g. Miraton, Hua Tai, Fulong. Not sure Hui Hua. The picture looked like King Size. kekekeke...

http://7chinahappy.net/smf/index.php...92&topic=676.0

You can check their website and called jia jia to book the hotel.
Old 17-05-2006, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuz
Dear Bro Tirak, this hotel is good but try to book through the website u post but is say no rooms??
can enlighten me??
You can check this website. http://www.elong.com. Their service include booking hotel and air ticket.

Can call them via this no. 400-810-0123 或 010-64329999
Old 18-05-2006, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawTeoChew
Wah, the cab I took via the high way and it took us 45 min from GZ airport to East stn. I suppose the caby normally chose the fastest way.

You go by bus some more have to detour at garden hotel only take 1 hr.. I must try your suggestion next time I go GZ. At least it save me 100 RMB.
45min.. i would say "guess"timate.. but i think u reach garden first b4 u reach east station.. if not mistaken.... the trip from airport to town.. just one route only.. thats the airport expressway.. so.. if bus if travelling at higher speed than cab.. guess... cab slower lo..hehehhe really not sure...
Old 18-05-2006, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
jinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Breaking news report live in ZH......

Due to 台风珍珠... meimei and roadside cafe took a 80% drop...
Streets are quit empty everyone is at home or in D厅.

At 3am, LHL had only like 4 roadside cafe doing business and my square jaw meimei brave the unpredicable weather serving her 1 customer.

2-3 meimei on the street still come to me and ask me the golden question....
I decline them as food in on my mind then....

After supper, walking back to hotel at LHL... little Merapi of mine suddenly becomes active...

Lady-Luck strike, I was stopped by a 19yrs old, 1.67m, 32B-24-28, 东北 meimei... just in time and we went back to my room...

Action in the room will be update after this trip.
Old 18-05-2006, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 19
LawTeoChew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLawTeoChew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro, so far most of hotel in CP are Queen size. e.g. Miraton, Hua Tai, Fulong. Not sure Hui Hua. The picture looked like King Size. kekekeke...

You can check their website and called jia jia to book the hotel.
Bro,

New Century is king size, Miralton I think is also King size. May be they never update their website, or China man cant understand what is king or queen?

Go and complaint to the reception lor if they cant provide king size...how to have threesome for queen ?
Old 18-05-2006, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 19
spoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinger
Breaking news report live in ZH......

Lady-Luck strike, I was stopped by a 19yrs old, 1.67m, 32B-24-28, 东北 meimei... just in time and we went back to my room...

Action in the room will be update after this trip.
Brother,

Don't forget to bring back some pictures...PLEASE..
Old 18-05-2006, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro. LTC is right. The beds in those hotel we stayed in CP are king size lah...
The Chinese dont measured their bed by their queen or king size but by 1.5m or 1.8m. 1.8m is king size.

Ohch...u hvnt done 3 some in cp yet....okok..go do it on yr coming trip and u ll know the different ..hehe.....

Cheers

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 18-05-2006, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
The Chinese dont measured their bed by their queen or king size but by 1.5m or 1.8m. 1.8m is king size.

Ohch...u hvnt done 3 some in cp yet....okok..go do it on yr coming trip and u ll know the different ..hehe.....

Cheers
Yes. 1.8m. I don't have this luxury to try 3 some yet. kekekeke. okie. this trip.
Old 18-05-2006, 02:57 PM
Samster

sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview

Cheers
Ya..1.8m is king size bed. But the Hotel Manager of Yindo in ZH which I last stayed 2 years back told me that NONE of their room 300 rooms have King size bed. And I have booked a suite room, so I have to squeeze my wife and a 3 year child in the same bed. Damn small bed.

I would like to visit CP one of these days, and I hope you can recommend a good hotel, was it Milraton Hotel?? Always like to have King size bed so I can ride the horse on the bed and need not worry that I will fall over. And since RemyKen mentioned 3 some...wow...that is in my agenda too...heehee

Cheers bro Sinoview, hope to catch up with you and bro LTC soon.
Old 18-05-2006, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya..1.8m is king size bed. But the Hotel Manager of Yindo in ZH which I last stayed 2 years back told me that NONE of their room 300 rooms have King size bed. And I have booked a suite room, so I have to squeeze my wife and a 3 year child in the same bed. Damn small bed.

I would like to visit CP one of these days, and I hope you can recommend a good hotel, was it Milraton Hotel?? Always like to have King size bed so I can ride the horse on the bed and need not worry that I will fall over. And since RemyKen mentioned 3 some...wow...that is in my agenda too...heehee

Cheers bro Sinoview, hope to catch up with you and bro LTC soon.

Bro sebast97, catch up with us on 9 -11 jun lah. You stationed in sg or HK. That will be big party during that time. kekeke.
Old 18-05-2006, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro sebast97, catch up with us on 9 -11 jun lah. You stationed in sg or HK. That will be big party during that time. kekeke.
I used to be in HK but now I stationed in SG. Still I love to go HK..because of many friends there...and good food...
9 to 11 June I am afraid I cannot leave the country as few of my colleagues took leave (very kiasu they apply leave months ago because school holiday mah) so I have to stay put in SG to cover their work. Any other date? Do you station in HK or china? I supposed to go meet Buster and Rokket and Remyken tomorrow in HK but might have to postpone to next week.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1