The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2019, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy83 View Post
Yes. Whether description or nick and tactics all 100% match.
For awhile i tot u might be another clone of the borino/locaca trying to throw smoke screen cause u also register only at 2019. However, going thru ur post, u are generous too treating two towers so i think u are geniune cheongster and not a clone of him. He won't have such capability to put treat two towers.

So u manage to have any pic of him somehow? I wonder are u also a victim of his scam cause u went out with him right.

BTW i replied that locaca exposing him is borino and his so "concerned" msg to me. He didn't reply back to deny he is not borino. So brothers take care when dealing with these two nicks.
Old 27-12-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 7
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Yes, police will not do anything to him. Neither will they investigate the case. LOL
That guy is smart. Police going to charge him with what?/ Drink never pay money?? The bill is paid, but its not paid by him but by those victims. Girl tip never pay? Thats worst, dont even think of reporting girl tip never pay, the girl will get investigated instead.

So technically speaking, there is no case against him. Thats why, when you are a young boy, daddy mummy always tell you dont believe strangers and dont follow strangers anyhow. Yet many of us when we grew older and brain become smaller. Always remember!!! Never ever think of meeting anyone from this forum to cheong etc, because danger is everywhere.

Even you see this guy again on the street, you whack him ??? or jio your whole gang come down whack him?? I think the most he suffer injuries, but you guys serve jail time. You will not be able to get away scot free. With GPS technology and police camera, you will get caught within 2 hours

LEARN YOUR LESSON AND MOVE ON...........
Old 27-12-2019, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 10
auxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by decaptico View Post
Yes, police will not do anything to him. Neither will they investigate the case. LOL
That guy is smart. Police going to charge him with what?/ Drink never pay money?? The bill is paid, but its not paid by him but by those victims. Girl tip never pay? Thats worst, dont even think of reporting girl tip never pay, the girl will get investigated instead.

So technically speaking, there is no case against him. Thats why, when you are a young boy, daddy mummy always tell you dont believe strangers and dont follow strangers anyhow. Yet many of us when we grew older and brain become smaller. Always remember!!! Never ever think of meeting anyone from this forum to cheong etc, because danger is everywhere.

Even you see this guy again on the street, you whack him ??? or jio your whole gang come down whack him?? I think the most he suffer injuries, but you guys serve jail time. You will not be able to get away scot free. With GPS technology and police camera, you will get caught within 2 hours

Hate to say it but you've got a good point there... 😒

On second thoughts, I realized this locaca guy messaged me before. Lucky I ignored him and didn't go out to cheong with him.
Old 27-12-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
davis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think police very interested in catching these type of scam. It is similar to those wechat sex scam. Maybe can go into crimewatch once they crack this haha
Old 27-12-2019, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
CocoBoko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

K2 night session tonight
Pmpm
Old 27-12-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

I do not agree with you. If like that say then those people who got cheated should just keep quiet and not do anything and consider themselves unlucky? Then continue let this kind of people continue cheat more people? I think our police are very efficient and good. They did a good job in cracking down those wechat scammers cause too many people got cheated of their money and worse those victims never even seen their cheaters at all. Then if like that say, then those people got even no case right. Never see the faces at all, never go out or spend anything. Just ask them transfer money and they did willingly so no CASE at all right? However, they did a good job hunting down those wechat scammers. Do take note this person already cheated several bros from here.

Just like what u said, "With GPS technology and police camera, you will get caught within 2 hours." The amount he tried to cheat is only a few hundreds and i have seen him personally before. Everywhere we went there are cameras too. So i really cannot imagine someone will risk his own future doing this kind of thing for this amount of money. Thus, maybe that is why i passed him the money cause in my mind i really think where can he run???? However, he really ran off hahaha....
Old 27-12-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 7
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

wechat scammer is different
wechat scammer got a clear intention to cheat. You can proof it via screenshot, conversation, transaction etc. Scammer will ask you do this do that promising you many things, then after receiving your money became uncontactable. That is clear intention to cheat. Will someone tell police that actually i am paying for sex, but didnt receive sex after paying. If you are single, then nothing to say. If you are married, arent you worry about your partner found out the case?

A group of friends go clubbing, ktv..... one didnt pay becomes a crime? Will the police believe you guys dont know each other but end up partying together? There is a lot of grey areas that you need to ask yourself. How to proof that you dont know him and he is cheating is not really easy.

The brother who run away, you can proof he is with you?? , can you proof that he have the intention to run bill.. very difficult right? Its a agreement between you and him. I dont think Police look into the case unless singapore got no other important case to follow up.

A person pick up credit card, if he didnt return the card, can you proof that he has a intention to use your card to swipe?? Unless he really swipe your card, then its a diff story liao..

Last edited by decaptico; 27-12-2019 at 06:04 PM.
Old 27-12-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis View Post
I think police very interested in catching these type of scam. It is similar to those wechat sex scam. Maybe can go into crimewatch once they crack this haha
Yeah i think so too cause i think have previous cases cause once i mentioned my case. The police called their HQ and quote some case number to add on. However, i do want to go into debate whether our police will do anything or do nothing and dampen the cheonging ktv mood here. So if there is any update i will inform here. If i no update that means no actions taken from the police. So brothers who are cheonging KTV just be careful of these two nicks (locaca and borino).

He is a short and small size guy with tattoo on left arm. Wear spec and usually wear a cap on to siam cameras??? The most prominent feature is his clefted lips. So better be careful if you encounter such person.

As a good practice, next time do not give cash or money up front. Wait for the bills to come and add on all the mommy cost and etc then divide equally.

Actually that day, he said three people sharing two towers, mommy cost and room charge each 100 dollars. I already know he is short changing us cause downstairs wrote two towers for $139. Plus mommy and GST + service charge and tidbits. Maybe slightly more than 200 ++ only. Meaning he might not need to pay anything except his girls cost. Then once we reached there, the boss said only 4 towers then room free of charge. Straight away i offered to treat the two towers and wanna pay $150 to the boss. He stopped me then say "no lah bro we come out must split evenly not nice to be treated by you. Later then we split the money. You pass me the cash first then later got extra and change you back." Wow, maybe i am so stupid to treat random people so kind and got this shit.
Old 27-12-2019, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
wechat scammer is different
wechat scammer got a clear intention to cheat. You can proof it via screenshot, conversation, transaction etc. Scammer will ask you do this do that promising you many things, then after receiving your money became uncontactable. That is clear intention to cheat. Will someone tell police that actually i am paying for sex, but didnt receive sex after paying. If you are single, then nothing to say. If you are married, arent you worry about your partner found out the case?

A group of friends go clubbing, ktv..... one didnt pay becomes a crime? Will the police believe you guys dont know each other but end up partying together? There is a lot of grey areas that you need to ask yourself. How to proof that you dont know him and he is cheating is not really easy.

The brother who run away, you can proof he is with you?? , can you proof that he have the intention to run bill.. very difficult right? Its a agreement between you and him. I dont think Police look into the case unless singapore got no other important case to follow up.

A person pick up credit card, if he didnt return the card, can you proof that he has a intention to use your card to swipe?? Unless he really swipe your card, then its a diff story liao..
I think you mentality is wrong. Maybe u are one of his clone trying to distract us. Everybody knows what is going on. How to prove it depends on the police and how they want to handle this. So with them no use debating about will police do anything or not do anything. If i got update meaning something is done. If no update that means nothing is done. No point dampening the KTV cheonging mood anymore.

So the rest of the brothers do take extra care when cheonging next time.
Old 27-12-2019, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
andy83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fun must continue guys !!... sooo anyone keen on k2 tonight please pm pm... currently got 2 pax already. Closing at 3 - 4 pax
Old 28-12-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 14
raidz70 is a splendid one to beholdraidz70 is a splendid one to beholdraidz70 is a splendid one to beholdraidz70 is a splendid one to beholdraidz70 is a splendid one to beholdraidz70 is a splendid one to beholdraidz70 is a splendid one to behold

today any session?
Old 28-12-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi bro, you mentioned in another thread that this scammer call "shin", is this his name that you called him when meet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Take note of this scammer call shin. His ID in line is ._. He ran halfway thru the KTV. I even paid him the cash up front and end up he ran. He is a small and short fellow with tattoo on his arm. His lips are clefted so should be very easy to recognise him. Beware. I dunno if making a police report will help or not but i will make a case just so others be ware.
Quote:
For awhile i tot u might be another clone of the borino/locaca trying to throw smoke screen cause u also register only at 2019. However, going thru ur post, u are generous too treating two towers so i think u are geniune cheongster and not a clone of him. He won't have such capability to put treat two towers.

So u manage to have any pic of him somehow? I wonder are u also a victim of his scam cause u went out with him right.

BTW i replied that locaca exposing him is borino and his so "concerned" msg to me. He didn't reply back to deny he is not borino. So brothers take care when dealing with these two nicks.
Old 28-12-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
hi bro, you mentioned in another thread that this scammer call "shin", is this his name that you called him when meet?
I asked him for his name. He said shin/shim. But anyway can be a fake name too. I asked him where he stays previously too cause i also tot of picking him up if he stays around the same area then he told me Bukit Timah area. However, another bro who also kanna picked him up around sumang walk blk 217A area. So anyway what he said not important since all fake.

Last edited by subidowa; 28-12-2019 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Correction
Old 28-12-2019, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
jorrahli deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjorrahli deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros,

For future outings, why not do this to protect both organizers and participants:
1. Agree on number of drinks before the session
2. Pay for drinks (to the joint or mms) before session starts
3. Have fun

Any additional drinks, agree and pay upfront.

If you want, can also tip the mms + waiters up front too.

Like that if someone bails, the damage is minimized.
The only victim would be the poor girl that sat with him though.
Old 28-12-2019, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1119 / Power: 5
jjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud of

Quote:
I asked him for his name. He said shin/shim. But anyway can be a fake name too. I asked him where he stays previously too cause i also tot of picking him up if he stays around the same area then he told me Bukit Timah area. However, another bro who also kanna picked him up around sumang walk blk 217A area. So anyway what he said not important since all fake.
Ya "Shin" is the name he uses to introduce himself
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1