The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2020, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: Latest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Basically this govt cannot predict what will happen so up till now cannot decide with any certainty whether gl can open.....
as you have funds to keep on betting and bluffing, who knows your opponents will decide to fold.
Bro...kangtao bo...
I little fund left
Old 26-10-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
Bro...kangtao bo...
I little fund left
I am referring to those working ladies lah

Thinking whether to fold, give up, go home. Or continue to bear the expenses hanging on here.

Never know... two weeks later, suddenly can re-open. Those who flew home already will be kicking themselves with regret. Coming back will not be easy as many restrictions.
Old 27-10-2020, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Go back den cannot come back for few years..
So there is alot to consider for them
Old 27-10-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
SuperBest has got little hope of coming out of this alive!SuperBest has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
I am referring to those working ladies lah

Thinking whether to fold, give up, go home. Or continue to bear the expenses hanging on here.

Never know... two weeks later, suddenly can re-open. Those who flew home already will be kicking themselves with regret. Coming back will not be easy as many restrictions.
https://t.me/$$$$$$$$$
Old 30-10-2020, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Zenencore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One of the KTV girl from VN that I knew 4 years ago, just arrived on Monday. She spent a day in quarantine until the test came out negative. She is preparing to work.
Old 30-10-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5539 / Power: 6
seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

In addition to the above I was chatting with one of the WL in JS, she said there was Police and other officials in her shop yesterday to check the premises and ask lots of questions to her employer. Unusual activity suddenly.
She indicated they might can work soon, but I doubt it's going to happen anytime soon but also cannot re-confirm with her. Need to wait a little bit when she replies to me with more details today.
Old 30-10-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 0
GlobalPlayboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGlobalPlayboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaman123 View Post
In addition to the above I was chatting with one of the WL in JS, she said there was Police and other officials in her shop yesterday to check the premises and ask lots of questions to her employer. Unusual activity suddenly.
She indicated they might can work soon, but I doubt it's going to happen anytime soon but also cannot re-confirm with her. Need to wait a little bit when she replies to me with more details today.
Thanks for the information
Old 30-10-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
Suksanwangert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just sent my girl back today. There are girls from other houses too.
Old 30-10-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster

seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suksanwangert View Post
Can you give more details please? Sent back home together with other WL and why?
Many Thanks
Old 31-10-2020, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suksanwangert View Post
Most Of than send back ?

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 31-10-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
chachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
In addition to the above I was chatting with one of the WL in JS, she said there was Police and other officials in her shop yesterday to check the premises and ask lots of questions to her employer..
What I understand is they are trying to id the girls who secretly go do FL at the L24 backlane..... because some customers spotchecked loitering there admit the girls claim to be from nearby JM & JS houses.
Old 31-10-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster

I see. So it actually is in line what the employer is currently introducing to the WL. She told me when they sleep in their room at night someone is checking every 2 hrs if the girls are still in their bed, means, door opens, someone comes in the room, check and leave again. Thats like jail!
Old 31-10-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Fadeout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I see. So it actually is in line what the employer is currently introducing to the WL. She told me when they sleep in their room at night someone is checking every 2 hrs if the girls are still in their bed, means, door opens, someone comes in the room, check and leave again. Thats like jail!
Damn how's that possible
Old 31-10-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Fadeout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadeout View Post
Damn how's that possible
The OkT check ar
Old 31-10-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Yes, the employer check, or OKT or whoever has to do the night shift to make sure the girl's are in their room and not outside the house.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1