The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
feral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterferal is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Loophole to enter Thailand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ilver View Post
I was wrong about this that they are directing it to Chinese tourists, the charter flights for “Safe and Sealed” are now announced and there will be 6 flights come 1 Oct from England, Germany, Denmark, South Korea, Japan and Hong Kong.
News earlier today was this might not get started as planned at all. On the other hand, they also said that a similar program might be started for Koh Samui. I don't think even the government here in Thailand knows what they do at this point. All just talk so far.
Old 01-09-2020, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetooth View Post
Ads appearing on your Facebook and Instagram feed is fueled by your searches. If you recently have explore and search anything with regards to staying in Thailand it will show up. They used pixels to track your surfing habits and offers adverts similar to what you search for. Like I never like the Shopee fb page or ig but recently I search Shopee for a phone for my gf and suddenly I keep seeing Shopee ads on my feeds. 😅
I don't need one and don't remember searching about it for the last 3 years... I think they target demograhics like location and language...
Old 01-09-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 22
5ilver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy5ilver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Huh? then why are they desperately promoting TEV? In my facebook and instagram keep seeing their advertisement like it's the best solution.
I think since Thai Privilege Card Co. is a private company so they are also jumping the gun in the hope to hit sales target and betting that they will be able to lobby the Thai govt to also allow those new applicants in soon...
Old 01-09-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 22
5ilver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy5ilver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by feral View Post
News earlier today was this might not get started as planned at all. On the other hand, they also said that a similar program might be started for Koh Samui. I don't think even the government here in Thailand knows what they do at this point. All just talk so far.
Ya they are definitely all over the place now, that new finance minister from K Bank just resigned after less than 1 month for ‘health reasons’... more like cannot take the shock after looking at the books!
Old 02-09-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Its been months since I hear any update or news from Thailand Health Ministry Anutin Charnvirakul. I guess he's been busying testing using weeds to make vaccine.
https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand...ed-soon-anutin
Old 07-09-2020, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
emoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Too risk ....
Once caught . gg.com
Old 11-09-2020, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Border might be opening soon with risks plan and measurement taken into account...hopefully by Oct...

I'M CIM KING
Old 11-09-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Border might be opening soon with risks plan and measurement taken into account...hopefully by Oct...
My understanding of that news from yesterday is they will finalize the plan by the end of October. This is for longer term visitors and it will still require the 14 day quarantine. I think they have no idea what to do.
Old 11-09-2020, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
My understanding of that news from yesterday is they will finalize the plan by the end of October. This is for longer term visitors and it will still require the 14 day quarantine. I think they have no idea what to do.
Thailand will want to reopen the borders as soon as possible otherwise protests will continue to increase and economy will collapse.
This is true to all countries globally.
It's almost close to 1 year of border closure for leisure travel!

Like it or not the Thai government will try to speed up the process unless #10 wants to subsidise the entire Thai economy.
Old 11-09-2020, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nah the news is out today via bangkok post,if i remembere correctly.
Its not only for the long term stayers...its basically open up for most...but with risk plan and measures in place..well, you cant trusts the thai with plans...
But i do very much agree that they really should open up...
Really have to learn to live with the virus...
The virus by now would have mutate till infected person will have no symtoms and if really in worse case, go see doctor and get treated and get well...

I'M CIM KING
Old 12-09-2020, 03:19 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Thailand will want to reopen the borders as soon as possible otherwise protests will continue to increase and economy will collapse.
This is true to all countries globally.
It's almost close to 1 year of border closure for leisure travel!

Like it or not the Thai government will try to speed up the process unless #10 wants to subsidise the entire Thai economy.
Agreed, they can't stay shut indefinitely. Practically every inland town I go to is empty these days.
Old 12-09-2020, 03:23 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Nah the news is out today via bangkok post,if i remembere correctly.
Its not only for the long term stayers...its basically open up for most...but with risk plan and measures in place..well, you cant trusts the thai with plans...
But i do very much agree that they really should open up...
Really have to learn to live with the virus...
The virus by now would have mutate till infected person will have no symtoms and if really in worse case, go see doctor and get treated and get well...
Well, that's good news then!
Yup, can't keep the country sealed off forever. It just has to be dealt with. As you say though, plans and locals... hahaha!
Old 12-09-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Agreed, they can't stay shut indefinitely. Practically every inland town I go to is empty these days.
The economic pressures will force governments to reopen borders eventually with or without a vaccine!

Malaysia is already lobbying for Jan 2021 full reopening of borders with Singapore.

Singapore has also no intention to draw on any more reserves to bail out companies and workers.
Old 12-09-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
The economic pressures will force governments to reopen borders eventually with or without a vaccine!

Malaysia is already lobbying for Jan 2021 full reopening of borders with Singapore.

Singapore has also no intention to draw on any more reserves to bail out companies and workers.
Yes, I don't think they have much of a choice, really. That said, another positive case today in Thailand as you might have heard. The guy came to Thailand a month ago but they're insisting he was infected abroad. He did his two weeks of quarantine and now, two weeks later, he tested positive.
Old 12-09-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
5555 Asymptomatic if kana the virus liao the test also can find out one. Just look at all the FW in sg. Majority of them also asymptomatic.

Either the tests are all faulty or this guy after finish quarantine go some place hanky panky.
Haha, yes! Impossible to have had it for so long, almost a month, and have so many negative tests.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1