The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 20-02-2021, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 13
kunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suksanwangert View Post
Posted at the wrong thread.

Was bored yesterday and decide to take a chance at momo ( i never call prc because of bad service previously) indeed very unlucky.

No. 6549 keke. Fake picture, old baby elephant, saggy breast. Throughout the deed keep using phone, say very busy alot of customers. No mood to complete deed. Paid and left. I do not discriminate bad looks but really bad attitude on top of it. This is the last time I taking cheena girls.

If i gonna rate all aspects are negative.

Please avoid. Please avoid momo
Totally agree with you. I just kena. Completely different from pics plus dirty place, recycled towel, half-hearted service. Avoid dome 2 entirely.
Old 22-02-2021, 01:47 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
Suksanwangert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kunikny View Post
Totally agree with you. I just kena. Completely different from pics plus dirty place, recycled towel, half-hearted service. Avoid dome 2 entirely.
Dear bros, please do not give all these kanina prc whores anymore money. Please avoid dome 2 prc. You want to risk, if see not ok just reject. There is another thread sibei hood bonk, this thread expired since covid. All fr written by okt and the girls. There is NO GOOD bonk now. Last week just rtf my thai she told me police raided 2 prc because quarrel with customers. Good job bros. This is the way.
Old 22-02-2021, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 4
onionkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonionkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Went to Zion. Service felt really rushed. Overall experience is passable other than CBJ which was almost painful as I can feel her teeth. The place was really packed and there were even people waiting outside. Had to wait around 20-30mins. Most importantly, not sure if the towel that i lie on was even changed beforehand.

https://www.impmm8.com/girl.php?id=3750

Does any bro know if their services are generally this poor or is this once off? I am asking cause while waiting, I spotted a few pretty ones that I want to try.
Old 22-02-2021, 04:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wind0wsxp99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

impmm8 Yue Er (2689号)

Pure fake photo, just came back with disappointment.

she is around 35 yo with huge waist, her body is out of sharp, not mention the bed is surrounded by groceries as she cooks in the hotel room.

you can smell the onion and garlic when you fuk her, like you are fuking at a Lau Pa Sat, no mood at all.
Old 22-02-2021, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3765 / Power: 17
jask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suksanwangert View Post
Dear bros, please do not give all these kanina prc whores anymore money. Please avoid dome 2 prc. You want to risk, if see not ok just reject. There is another thread sibei hood bonk, this thread expired since covid. All fr written by okt and the girls. There is NO GOOD bonk now. Last week just rtf my thai she told me police raided 2 prc because quarrel with customers. Good job bros. This is the way.
Totally agree with you
Old 23-02-2021, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by wind0wsxp99 View Post
impmm8 Yue Er (2689号)

Pure fake photo, just came back with disappointment.

she is around 35 yo with huge waist, her body is out of sharp, not mention the bed is surrounded by groceries as she cooks in the hotel room.

you can smell the onion and garlic when you fuk her, like you are fuking at a Lau Pa Sat, no mood at all.
Could have saved your dough for a better fuck if you had heeded the hidden warning in the review for this lady written by Echo at the momo site. The first letter of each line in his review spells it out clearly...SCAM!
Old 23-02-2021, 04:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
tanKrazy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any info about Ludmilla from $$$$$ or momo ??
Old 23-02-2021, 09:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wind0wsxp99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
Could have saved your dough for a better fuck if you had heeded the hidden warning in the review for this lady written by Echo at the momo site. The first letter of each line in his review spells it out clearly...SCAM!
Yeah, my bad.
Old 27-02-2021, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 841 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold

FR for 雅琴 Ya Qin https://www.impmm8.com/girl.php?id=4048
She has been here for 2 yrs. Picture misleading
Looks: 6 (much older)
Body: 4 (macam pregnant)
Boobs: 4 (sagging. No painting)
GFE: 0
CBJ: 5
AR: 5
Overall Service: 4
RTF: No.
Not willing to change position. Complain pain when penetrate deeper. Commercial. Keep using mobile to chat! She's an old hen and not willing to provide basic service!
Old 27-02-2021, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
[QUOTE=Pj90210;20495753]FR for 雅琴 Ya Qin https://www.impmm8.com/girl.php?id=4048

The WLs at the above and sgmomo sites are usually old hen prc hookers who operate at WM hotel in Geylang. Usually put up fake photos and service usually very rush or worse no service at all.
Tried a couple of times the WLs are old, fat with fuckup attitude. Dont waste your time and money. Go for Mls and chances are if you are a regular she will entertain a FJ though price may be higher.
Old 27-02-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!

Anyone tried Tian Tian 1135 and Yuan Yuan 1170?

https://impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4015

https://impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4043
Old 27-02-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 9
blitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by onionkid View Post
Went to Zion. Service felt really rushed. Overall experience is passable other than CBJ which was almost painful as I can feel her teeth. The place was really packed and there were even people waiting outside. Had to wait around 20-30mins. Most importantly, not sure if the towel that i lie on was even changed beforehand.

https://www.impmm8.com/girl.php?id=3750

Does any bro know if their services are generally this poor or is this once off? I am asking cause while waiting, I spotted a few pretty ones that I want to try.
Can't believe there were people waiting outside. The photos advertised are all fake and the girls will bait and switch if she is occupied, that's why she will always agree to any timing you suggest to her.

Boycott all girls at this Zion Road shop please.
Old 28-02-2021, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegg View Post
Can't believe there were people waiting outside. The photos advertised are all fake and the girls will bait and switch if she is occupied, that's why she will always agree to any timing you suggest to her.

Agreed. Worst shop ever!
Old 28-02-2021, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3739 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegg View Post

Are you refering to when Ki Ki is occupied?
Old 28-02-2021, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 9
blitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post
Are you refering to when Ki Ki is occupied?
Applies to any auntie who works at the Zion road shop.

When you message a FL to either inquire about the services available or ask if she is available at a certain timing at very short notice you would generally get a reply saying she is only free after a certain timing because of bookings or that she might be fully booked for the night.

That is not the case for this Zion road shop. When you receive a reply from the aunties working here you will realize that all of them will always reply saying they are free no matter how short notice it is and no matter how many phone numbers you've used to book her. This is because 1) Her photo is fake anyway, even if you see 'photo verified' on the website and 2) By the time you reach the place and ask for a specific girl the auntie at the counter will just assign you whichever FL is free at the moment. They simply do not care about who you intended to book.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1