The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2021, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 20
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of
Re: Final warning to OKT who post "FAKE" pics

idk, wtf is wrong with you guys. Any sites featuring PRCs FLs, they 99.9999% drawing from the SAME pool of PRCs FLs.

I know $100- $200 is small amt to you. But, think of this. Say 1 FL earns 10,000 a month, 1 webmaster earn 10% commission is $1,000

10 idiots took the leap of faith, so the webmaster will earn $10,000.

If the site has 30 ladies and have 10 idiots took the leap of faith for each 30 of them. Means $30,000 a month for providing BAD service. You guys are unbelieving naïve and stupid, omfg.

I shall digress here, before I get a stroke.

Last edited by macrick; 04-01-2021 at 09:54 PM.
Old 04-01-2021, 09:44 PM
Samster

macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of

Bumpz, every1 needs to see my 2nd last post.
Old 05-01-2021, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrick View Post
idk, wtf is wrong with you guys. Any sites featuring PRCs FLs, they 99.9999% drawing from the SAME pool of PRCs FLs.

I know $100- $200 is small amt to you. But, think of this. Say 1 FL earns 10,000 a month, 1 webmaster earn 10% commission is $1,000

10 idiots took the leap of faith, so the webmaster will earn $10,000.

If the site has 30 ladies and have 10 idiots took the leap of faith for each 30 of them. Means $30,000 a month for providing BAD service. You guys are unbelieving naïve and stupid, omfg.

I shall digress here, before I get a stroke.
Well we have needs.. sometimes even a hole works lol
U can provide stocks for us?
Old 05-01-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
U can provide stocks for us?
There are other nationalities. Is this your 1st day looking for FLs or you're replying with 1/2 a brain?

You fall into this category as described

https://sbfsg.org/showthread...re+me+stup id

Good lord, I was away from SG for years without dealing with idiots like you here. Most Singaporean Orang Cina guys are indeed STUPID. I share the same skin colour as most of you, i also paiseh.
Old 06-01-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrick View Post
There are other nationalities. Is this your 1st day looking for FLs or you're replying with 1/2 a brain?

You fall into this category as described

https://sbfsg.org/showthread...re+me+stup id

Good lord, I was away from SG for years without dealing with idiots like you here. Most Singaporean Orang Cina guys are indeed STUPID. I share the same skin colour as most of you, i also paiseh.
You are the only dumb shyt here
If nothing to share don't need to say anything
Thankfully you are gone otherwise bringing down our level of intelligence

First time come to dome 2?
You are in dome 2 asking ppl to go for other nationalities
Perhaps you should stop replying with a pea brain if you even have one

Get your facts right before you want to start a legit argument
Your aggressiveness shows your childishness

Last edited by GN007SG; 06-01-2021 at 12:09 PM.
Old 07-01-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster

U can provide stocks for us? -> Heh, Low lvl sarcasm and expect people reply to be nice? Rigidity does not prove resilience = Stupid
Old 07-01-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

How ppl1 2 spend their $$ is their own business...nothing wrong.
He happi can laew.
Old 07-01-2021, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
How ppl1 2 spend their $$ is their own business...nothing wrong.
He happi can laew.
True, in that case. Those ppl should not come back to this forum and complain without reading the bad FRs in the 1st place.

Coming back and complain abt bad service is akin to a baby. Despite several people warning about the caveat.

Also to that guy, you know who you are. Left a remark on his zap. "dunno anything at all". It usually means he's referring to himself (stupid af).

Last edited by macrick; 07-01-2021 at 05:21 PM.
Old 07-01-2021, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chundaye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can totally relate sia. I last time kanna one ugly Thailand girl who looks like a ghost sia. Black teeth and bad hair somemore. Nb. I thot I was gonna die there sia. Somemore at those Lok kok Geylang hotel. Nb. I call OKT that girl differs from pic. He says want reject can, but at least pay girl $50 for effort lo. Wa lan eh. Cb heartless OKT.
Old 09-01-2021, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chundaye View Post
Can totally relate sia. I last time kanna one ugly Thailand girl who looks like a ghost sia. Black teeth and bad hair somemore. Nb. I thot I was gonna die there sia. Somemore at those Lok kok Geylang hotel. Nb. I call OKT that girl differs from pic. He says want reject can, but at least pay girl $50 for effort lo. Wa lan eh. Cb heartless OKT.
Hahaha black teeth?? And u still fucked her?
Old 09-01-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 15
kodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to behold

Now some places open liao, go buy some Rohypnol or Ketamine to use on gals lah.. like that cases also go up than garhmen will consider letting G Land to open as "essential work" to lighten the police workload. ROFLX
Old 12-04-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -113 / Power: 0
bimpom bimpom

Up up and away
Old 14-04-2021, 07:43 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Final warning to OKT who post "FAKE" pics

Up up and away
Old 12-06-2021, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

most of these china stable provide fake pics.

please use common sense, how can these super model look alikes be charging only 120-150.

they using these tactics to lure customers only. most give very very bad services. less than 15 mins the session is over.
Old 11-07-2021, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
most of these china stable provide fake pics.

please use common sense, how can these super model look alikes be charging only 120-150.

they using these tactics to lure customers only. most give very very bad services. less than 15 mins the session is over.
That is why until now I have not stepped into this Dome since few years ago after a few bad experience
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1