The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2020, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 677 / Power: 22
UndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to behold
Re: thai baht rate update

baht to sgd now 22.58thb to 1sgd..
https://sgd.fxexchangerate.com/thb-e...s-history.html

looks like coronavirus slump?
https://www.bangkokpost.com/business/1844789#cxrecs_s

less chinamen to compete with for barfine too..
https://thethaiger.com/hot-news/coro...g-land-borders

wondering worth to go now anot.. but scared will get sick lol
Old 28-01-2020, 10:02 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadOrc View Post
less chinamen to compete with for barfine too..
https://thethaiger.com/hot-news/coro...g-land-borders
This one i agreed. They yaya papaya spend money like nobody business. Is because of them that y the rate become so chui now. Last time less of them the rate so good for us.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 28-01-2020, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 5
messiisblackcat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymessiisblackcat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
This one i agreed. They yaya papaya spend money like nobody business. Is because of them that y the rate become so chui now. Last time less of them the rate so good for us.
I recently went to Tharmae bar and got a girl quoting 10k baht because of these PRC asshole
Old 03-03-2020, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

There is a new 24 hrs ATM Money Changer machine in Bishan Block 513 next to a pawn shop. The display show several foreign rates quoted and 22.52 bahts as at today.
This is the first time I came across such machine and it will help those in need at last minute.

Last edited by BlueDragon193; 03-03-2020 at 01:09 PM.
Old 03-03-2020, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: thai baht rate update

I also saw one at Yew Tee too. Just beside the Macdonald. Seems these types of Money Changer Machines are popping out in Singapore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
There is a new 24 hrs ATM Money Changer machine in Bishan Block 513 next to a pawn shop. The display show several foreign rates quoted and 22.52 bahts as at today.
This is the first time I came across such machine and it will help those in need at last minute.
Old 04-03-2020, 08:41 AM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeroPero View Post
I also saw one at Yew Tee too. Just beside the Macdonald. Seems these types of Money Changer Machines are popping out in Singapore.
That good, it more for convenience as the rates about the same as MC
in RP/PP.
Old 04-03-2020, 10:43 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Nice share, i saw it in some of the hotel too.

I think the exchange may not be as good as outside one.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 04-03-2020, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nice share, i saw it in some of the hotel too.

I think the exchange may not be as good as outside one.
The rates are ok as compare to other MC except in RP/PP/GM.
Old 05-03-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

This S'porean Plants 'Money Changer ATMs' In The Heartlands So You Can Change Money 24/7

https://vulcanpost.com/682815/moolaf...atm-singapore/

https://moolafx.sg/
Old 05-03-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Another ATM MC machine by FX Buddy.
Money-changing goes high-tech with an ATM in the heartlands.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...buddy-11477902

https://www.fx-buddy.com/
Old 07-03-2020, 02:06 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
The rates are ok as compare to other MC except in RP/PP/GM.
Ok, but is convenient..

Old 07-03-2020, 02:07 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by messiisblackcat View Post
I recently went to Tharmae bar and got a girl quoting 10k baht because of these PRC asshole
That one must be golden pussy and take us same like PRC carrot head.

Old 07-03-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
That one must be golden pussy and take us same like PRC carrot head.
This Fl must be high on yaba when she quoted THB10K.
Old 09-03-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10425 / Power: 19
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

It seems that the rates in Singapore is much better than the rates at Superrich BKK.

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 18-06-2020, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
M8M8FF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone need help sending money to thailand can pm me I hv some cash in my thai bank
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1