The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2010, 03:12 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Shocking_vibes is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
The name of the wl that used to be at house 1 last room.

Does anyone remember what her name was?

I seen her at house 10 but i forgot which number the room is at.

I cannot remember her name too and hence i don't know which frs are for her.
Old 27-09-2010, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all
Re: The name of the wl that used to be at house 1 last room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocking_vibes View Post

are you referring to the long hair MILF ? always waving at her 3 fingers (showing $30 sign) ? not sure she was in last room of H1. But I'm quite sure she was from H1 and now in inner section of H10.

Tried her once long time ago in H1, service very SOP and rush.... typical PT standard.
Old 27-09-2010, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocking_vibes View Post

Ah! So we have a clue, H10R??, are you talking about the WL next to Da S?

I never tried WLs in H01, H03 - 2 WLs at 1F, Cindy (later a fat WL occupied her room then came YoYoH16R04) and Lisa (Jennifer H16R12 took over the room), not sure if anybody remembers them, no FRs I've encountered in the "All Petain FR Experience thread", H05 - 1 WL only and now she is in H12R05-Kelly, she has a shower in H05 and she was my first AR experience.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 27-09-2010, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking The name of the wl that used to be at house 1 last room.

Former H01 with showers, all the way in, left handside was Kelly. Now she is at H12R05 $30. Yrs ago, she charged $40 iam afraid cannot recall the session.

Next, Anna H10R13 $30 it is only after she moved into H10 that i took her. I think she is not bad, there are times notice short Q outside her room. Anna with Peggy and Rose, 3 MILF as pretty as PRC pdmm.

Oh! Mine session with both WLs, no frenching allow, not sure if i ever pay $50. See How.
Old 27-09-2010, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
are you referring to the long hair MILF ? always waving at her 3 fingers (showing $30 sign) ? not sure she was in last room of H1. But I'm quite sure she was from H1 and now in inner section of H10.

Tried her once long time ago in H1, service very SOP and rush.... typical PT standard.
That means she is those kind which you find only to "relieve urge"?
Old 27-09-2010, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post

now.. I recall, there is another Cat30 (from H1, on the right hand side when we walked into H1), now she is in last room of H10, the room after Rina.

This WL is not bad, bah-bah and busty, friendly, and quite CFM look. Dont see often often nowadays. Her service is also PT SOP type, but much better than the "long hair Cat30" I mentioned above.

Anyway, it's been a long time since H1 closed now. Dont know why TS want to ask about this.
Old 28-09-2010, 07:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Former H01 with showers, all the way in, left handside was Kelly. Now she is at H12R05 $30. Yrs ago, she charged $40 iam afraid cannot recall the session.

Next, Anna H10R13 $30 it is only after she moved into H10 that i took her. I think she is not bad, there are times notice short Q outside her room. Anna with Peggy and Rose, 3 MILF as pretty as PRC pdmm.

Oh! Mine session with both WLs, no frenching allow, not sure if i ever pay $50. See How.
I tot h05 had the showers? H01 where got showers?

So it's confirmed then. It's h10 r13 and her name is anna.

She's not really a looker and has that smug look on her face.
Old 28-09-2010, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink The name of the wl that used to be at house 1 last room.

Yes mine friends! H01 used to have showers but, i think not all rooms. H05 maybe? Because i ever had another shower treatment not in H01, is about 6yrs ago.

PT brothels ltd space, no point for showering and i guess WLs don't have the time to cleanup the toilet. Probably all customers after sessions go home and have a nice clean shower.
Old 29-09-2010, 08:20 AM
Samster (M)

Someone gave me a neggy and told me i'm wasting ppl's time.

What nonsense is this? I come here to find information and i'm wasting ppl's time? Are you forced to answer me? Are you forced to come into this thread and read my question?

If you feel that you don't want to answer my question or even read it you don't even have to come into this thread.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1