The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2011, 12:34 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
littlebiker is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
if your girl have problem coming into sg before,30 days will be a bit too much for them to swallow
Bro, No offend meant but I wanna know what do you mean by, "if your girl have problem coming into sg before,". Do you mean that if they have bad records before, or what you meant was, even by calling in to office is also counted?
Old 16-09-2011, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 22
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
1. Put Photo ... Good Idea ... will be very convincing ...

2. Luggague ... u can put condom in there .. ask her to tell them it's for use with BF ....

3. Return Ticket is a MUST. Take SIA sure better chance !

4. Bring in as much $$ as POssible ... the best is got 1 Platinum Credit Card.

5. You basically got all the qns needed ... maybe 1 more : say getting ROM, Parent-in-law want to see her and bringing her go buy Diamonds ...

Agreed. The financial aspects are most important.

I write a lot of appeal letters for student passes and if able to stress the point that there is enough funds, then it usually gets approved.
Old 16-09-2011, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 22
willy_poh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to share my experience with engaging a lawyer recommended by one of the bro here. No offense if I said anything wrong as this is base on my own experience.
Pay $1500 package for writing appeal to ICA and meeting with ICA officer. I cancel the package few days back when my own appeal was approved. the lawyer draft letter was out, ask the lawyer wats the damage like n any refund but no reply.
So I assume 1 draft letter cost me $1500. So if any bro wish to engage any lawyer recommended by bro here do consider my case n judge for yourself.
Old 16-09-2011, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by willy_poh View Post
Just to share my experience with engaging a lawyer recommended by one of the bro here. No offense if I said anything wrong as this is base on my own experience.
Pay $1500 package for writing appeal to ICA and meeting with ICA officer. I cancel the package few days back when my own appeal was approved. the lawyer draft letter was out, ask the lawyer wats the damage like n any refund but no reply.
So I assume 1 draft letter cost me $1500. So if any bro wish to engage any lawyer recommended by bro here do consider my case n judge for yourself.
I shared in this aspect of engaging a lawyer to help in drafting lawyer letter for appeal ... it's for pple who are in desperate situation and have the $$$ to spare ....

$1500 for appeal letter I guess drafting a 'WILL' is not that Expensive

Like I said before .. you only pay to get a professional letter written and whether it is successful, it is a .

Appeal of cases always depends on the case itself, not so much on whether you engage a lawyer or not ....

LIke bro said ... judge for yourself .. don't be driven into desperate situation where people say what you do what ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 16-09-2011, 09:01 AM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
Best to say I bring tens of millions with me now.
Bro surescore ...

you mean VND

2015 pts in 2015
Old 16-09-2011, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivcale View Post
i applying for 30days social visit only lor.. thats the lowest social visit pass liao.

anyway i got some subtle hint that it is not really her, but overall picture.
seriously wondering how to be more efficient. i mean confirm record good, also need to trouble so long... wrote a simple email requesting for interview, but didnt even get a reply from the officer in charge who rejected her.
Applying of SVP not necessary must be 30 days ... you have apply for more days if you have substantial reason to back up your application ...

LIke I said before ... when you are NOT LEgally Related to her, they will NOT tell you the reason(s) for the ban ... and ... even if you are Legally Related, they might not necessary tell you but then chances are high in meeting up with them for further appeal.

AS for reply, there is NO immediate reply, sometimes your have to wait up to weeks for them to reply and see you.

2015 pts in 2015
Old 16-09-2011, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
if your girl have problem coming into sg before,30 days will be a bit too much for them to swallow
Bro Golden ...

YOu are quite right in this aspect ... the question is why you apply for her to stay here for 30 days?

I remmebered when I help my friend apply, I only request her entry ONLY for 1 week .. and it took us 5 mths plus to appeal and dozens of documents translated and submitted ... and then finally banned lifted ....

like I said before .. it always dependant on the case itself ...

LIke 1 story I shared ... I know this gal who was sent back becasue of house raid and was banned for 7 mths ... 1 week after the banned period, she came back without any application of appeal and she was succesful allowed into SIngapore ... have been here 2 times since after the banned period ..

2015 pts in 2015
Old 16-09-2011, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebiker View Post
Bro, No offend meant but I wanna know what do you mean by, "if your girl have problem coming into sg before,". Do you mean that if they have bad records before, or what you meant was, even by calling in to office is also counted?
they are many aspects into this ...

1. Frequency of coming into Singapore.

2. Different Adddress.

3. Different Reference.

4. Duration fo Stay in SIngapore.

5. Any Records Captured during AV raid ....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 16-09-2011, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebiker View Post
calling in to office at airport after they arrive is consider normal,they just want to do routine check and questioning.
Old 16-09-2011, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by willy_poh View Post
Lawyers are blood suckers and really talk only...they dun care if your appeal is successful...they care more how much they can clock and charge...

I had said before lawyers cannot gain mileage with ICA appeal. ICA still look at individual merits for appeal.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-09-2011, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
xxxx4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
calling in to office at airport after they arrive is consider normal,they just want to do routine check and questioning.
Thanks Gq for answering this I also want to know, but shy to ask
Old 17-09-2011, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxx4 View Post
Thanks Gq for answering this I also want to know, but shy to ask
make sure u liaise with ur VB well beforehand on all the infos like where she stay, what she know about u etc. once an incongruence is spotted and off she goes back to vn. that's what happened to my gal.

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 17-09-2011, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedoggie View Post
make sure u liaise with ur VB well beforehand on all the infos like where she stay, what she know about u etc. once an incongruence is spotted and off she goes back to vn. that's what happened to my gal.
correct
Old 18-09-2011, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
correct
The second time she got denied an entry is not my fault hehe. I alrdy offered my help and asked her to let the officer call me but she refused. I learnt from another VB aka her colleague who bumped into her when she arrived back in vn, that my gal dun wan me to help bcuz she scared I will be busy working and might miss the call and blow her chance. So she asked one of her Chi to help instead. Stupid gal... The Chi also cannot speak well and answer something conflicting... Ended up she called me and khoc khoc khoc...

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 23-09-2011, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 17
rivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond repute

Yoo brothers,

A week ago I received the "not successful" notification letter for my fiance's appeal letter.
I have filed an application on 16th Sept (4th floor of ICA) for an interview with that specific officer who signed off on that appeal letter, and the application stated that the officer will try to call me back.

It is now already 7 days since I filed that application. Is this normal? I heard from other brothers they will usually call back by 3-4 days.
I dont know what to now, no point making new application, appeal also got 30days limit, now also wait damn long.....
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1