The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2003, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
XXXLover is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up House 16 Room 19

Was wondering around Petain last Fri pondering on which WL to patronize. Have not been having much sex drive lately so was hoping to get someone to reignite my engine. After roaming for a while, I came to house 16r19. Read a lot of articles and FR on her so decided to give it a try.

She is way passed her prime but she still has in her a certain charm that triggered my fantasy and arouse my desire to screw her. It could be due her smile or maybe a bigger than average blossom (although found out later it was fake and out of shape).

Anyway there I was in the room stripped to my birthday suit. She washed me thoroughly around my groin and ass area. I was thinking to myself hey this could be more than what
I have anticipated.

She laid me on the bed and began with a soft cat bath on my nipples and works her way slowly down to my enlarged dicky, She was making all the slurping sound with every mouthful of my bone making me more horny with the additional sound effect. This went on for a good 5mins before she sit me on the side of the bed. Then she went down and began her second wave of attack on my now near explosion prick. She started by giving me a good ass rim and move gently way up my LP area, licking and sucking on my outer LP skin. Boy I must say this is heaven as she did it with such delicate skill and gentleness, alternating between these two areas. I was told to lie back down on the bed while she moved to a 69 position. As I am not very comfortable with her cunt being a few cm away from me (sorry to all 69 lover here) I signaled to her I am ready to explore her cunt with my red hot rod.

She capped me and moved to the side corner of the bed with a pillow underneath her back. I engulfed her wet cunt with my red hot dick in a standing position. One draw back during this FJ was her reluctance to allow me to edge fully into her hole. She was telling me it hurts (I don’t know if it true or is she trying to pump up my ego so that I come faster) and I can feel she is holding back and not letting it go fully. Nonetheless we switched to doggy and this time round I managed to thrust my thick bone into her tiny pussy (her pussy is still surprisingly tight). I was withdrawing fully out of her hole and moved in ever so gently, enjoying each thrust and feel her wet, moist and warm pussy pressing against my dick. I pick up momentum slowly and by the time I was able to cum I was fucking her like no tomorrow.

I uncapped and shove it in her and finally exploded my full load into her mouth. She was sucking and blowing away after I have came and I must admit that almost brought me to my knees.

One of the good fuck that I have and I will definitely return for more when the mood call for.
Old 07-10-2003, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 0
Idoru is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIdoru is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: House 16 Room 19

Quote:
Originally posted by XXXLover
Was wondering around Petain last Fri pondering on which WL to patronize. Have not been having much sex drive lately so was hoping to get someone to reignite my engine. After roaming for a while, I came to house 16r19. Read a lot of articles and FR on her so decided to give it a try.

She is way passed her prime but she still has in her a certain charm that triggered my fantasy and arouse my desire to screw her. It could be due her smile or maybe a bigger than average blossom (although found out later it was fake and out of shape).

Anyway there I was in the room stripped to my birthday suit. She washed me thoroughly around my groin and ass area. I was thinking to myself hey this could be more than what
I have anticipated.

She laid me on the bed and began with a soft cat bath on my nipples and works her way slowly down to my enlarged dicky, She was making all the slurping sound with every mouthful of my bone making me more horny with the additional sound effect. This went on for a good 5mins before she sit me on the side of the bed. Then she went down and began her second wave of attack on my now near explosion prick. She started by giving me a good ass rim and move gently way up my LP area, licking and sucking on my outer LP skin. Boy I must say this is heaven as she did it with such delicate skill and gentleness, alternating between these two areas. I was told to lie back down on the bed while she moved to a 69 position. As I am not very comfortable with her cunt being a few cm away from me (sorry to all 69 lover here) I signaled to her I am ready to explore her cunt with my red hot rod.

She capped me and moved to the side corner of the bed with a pillow underneath her back. I engulfed her wet cunt with my red hot dick in a standing position. One draw back during this FJ was her reluctance to allow me to edge fully into her hole. She was telling me it hurts (I don’t know if it true or is she trying to pump up my ego so that I come faster) and I can feel she is holding back and not letting it go fully. Nonetheless we switched to doggy and this time round I managed to thrust my thick bone into her tiny pussy (her pussy is still surprisingly tight). I was withdrawing fully out of her hole and moved in ever so gently, enjoying each thrust and feel her wet, moist and warm pussy pressing against my dick. I pick up momentum slowly and by the time I was able to cum I was fucking her like no tomorrow.

I uncapped and shove it in her and finally exploded my full load into her mouth. She was sucking and blowing away after I have came and I must admit that almost brought me to my knees.

One of the good fuck that I have and I will definitely return for more when the mood call for.
Congrats, excellent and tempting Field Report, keep it up.
Me feel so tempted to switch from my regular to her.
But anyway I might not get the same treatment as you.
Sexual chemistry with the Wls varies from one man to another.
Cheers
Old 08-10-2003, 01:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Licky88 is Cool - loads of Potential
In Perfect Agreement! Count me in! Yet to try her BUT will defintely try since such an excellent FR is put up for her!
Old 12-10-2003, 02:42 PM
PetainKing

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
tried her on fri evening,,, fj in missionary. allowed me to pump all the way...

surprisingly her cb quite tight
Old 16-10-2003, 06:07 PM
shaking

new here

hi
i'm new here. went down yesterday to try this 1619.for your post so good so go try. but no hse 16 anymore. so sad
Old 17-10-2003, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 22
fei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: new here

Quote:
Originally posted by shaking
hi
i'm new here. went down yesterday to try this 1619.for your post so good so go try. but no hse 16 anymore. so sad
wat rubbish are u toking abt?i just went down yesterday
Old 17-10-2003, 01:15 PM
shaking

to fei-_fei45,
wat rubbish you talking about.i went down wednesday no open
IF YOU DON'T HELP JUST SHUT UP. WHO ASK YOU
Old 17-10-2003, 01:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Licky88 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
to fei-_fei45,
Relax brudder, keep on trying. U will get ur chance!
Old 17-10-2003, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Rubber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: new here

Quote:
hi

to fei-_fei45,
bro shaking,
cool down lah. you can't blame bro feifei because in your first post you say no hse 16 anymore instead of hse 16 no open. misunderstanding lah!
Old 17-10-2003, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
XXXLover is Cool - loads of Potential
Bro Shaking,

I was at H16 having my good time yesterday afternoon, 16 Oct 03 right. You must have missed the house, house 16 is still operating and 1619 was working yesterday but I did not bonk her. Walk past and said hi only.

Go down again and scroll the lane, you will find it. The houses are divided into even and odd no along the 2 rows, the left if you walking in from Petain Road are even no houses and of course the right are odd no houses.

Happy bonking!
Old 17-10-2003, 04:02 PM
shaking

Hi,
Sorry maybe see the wrong house number.
Ok today go down see again.
sorry to all.
Old 17-10-2003, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 0
Idoru is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIdoru is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Hi,
Sorry maybe see the wrong house number.
Ok today go down see again.
sorry to all.
That's the spirit Bro. the house that is closed is House No:15.
Cheers
Old 17-10-2003, 11:01 PM
Samster

fei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
to fei-_fei45,
hey newbie,brush up on ur english b4 scold me
Old 17-10-2003, 11:53 PM
shaking

Quote:
Originally posted by fei_fei45
hey newbie,brush up on ur english b4 scold me
fei_fei45,
My english not good thats my problem.English not good also can scold you old pig
Old 18-10-2003, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
fei_fei45,
My english not good thats my problem.English not good also can scold you old pig
ya stay at home and continue SHAKING ur tiny cock

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1