The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-04-2021, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Dun be wimps..... I see so many in this thread.
A real cheongster will always abide by the golden rule.... Find, Fuck & Forget.
Will fall on deaf ears la, people deep into it only wanna hear the things they wanna hear

I will always suggest them to try this "Acid Test", ask the following to the ML they feel is in love with them..

"Baobei, I just lost my job, but I still want to continue seeing you, are you able to still let me visit you an hour a week?"

Hear her reply/excuse/reasons then they can wake the F up
Old 13-04-2021, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Just being honest and frank here while I still have some goodwill...otherwise I will just ignore you already.

You are starting to become an “ask-hole” with all questions and stuff you’ve been asking and saying.

You need to stop asking questions, then getting the advise/answers and then agreeing to them, and then NOT doing it.

Whoever it is you are visiting...
She might give you “freebies” but trust us, you aren’t the only one.

The fact you have to ask how much to pay to top up for a FJ...already shows you aren’t any different. It only means she has a price and it depends on who has a deeper wallet.

Don’t want to sound mean to you, but this will be my last response to you in regards to your matters.

Man up bro.
You already know what you need to do.
Bro i appreciate all the comments but think you misunderstood. Maybe i should not comment so much since it making me look like i am getting fucked.

I am just saying the dilemma of rtm for more service vs trying out other girls, there is nothing else to it.

The FJ question was weeks ago, i already understand to fuck and fuck off. Again i take all girls as a whore, whatever happens inside stays inside.
Old 13-04-2021, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
Bro i appreciate all the comments but think you misunderstood. Maybe i should not comment so much since it making me look like i am getting fucked.

I am just saying the dilemma of rtm for more service vs trying out other girls, there is nothing else to it.

The FJ question was weeks ago, i already understand to fuck and fuck off. Again i take all girls as a whore, whatever happens inside stays inside.
FYI tis is a nostalgia forum, sprinkled with the occasional good MR and tips on cheonging. Not a place to express your innermost thoughts
Old 13-04-2021, 09:05 AM
Samster

justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
FYI tis is a nostalgia forum, sprinkled with the occasional good MR and tips on cheonging. Not a place to express your innermost thoughts
Yes Bro my bad now i understand and won’t be making comments like that anymore.

Again i appreciate any comments but if you really want to say something you can PM me instead.

Shall not comment any further and if you’re concerned about me thanks, i know to fuck and fuck off.
Old 13-04-2021, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 12
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
ehhhh interestingly a ml recently asked me the same question (not directed at me of course).

she was asking if its realistic at all to settle down with a guy here, and if he will mind her past.

i told her about the few 'happily ever after' cases here, though very rare, it happens!!

wish her good luck and if the guy is you, good luck too!
I heard from a ml that there are many happily ever after cases. Like she will say this Jie mei that Jie mei married a guy in sg and had kids happily ever after when I tell her 怎么可能 to the above question.
Old 13-04-2021, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
Earnestball is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEarnestball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Mirror time is done between the mirror and yourself. Not here.

Don't think too hard and do not go over the line or edge emotionally speaking ... even though for me there is one bosomy local ML waiting for me - asked me out before; it has been super great with her but I pulled back for many reasons and have not RTM for quite a while, later on.
Old 13-04-2021, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Whoever it is you are visiting...
She might give you “freebies” but trust us, you aren’t the only one.

The fact you have to ask how much to pay to top up for a FJ...already shows you aren’t any different. It only means she has a price and it depends on who has a deeper wallet. .
Aiyo, can't others see that too???

If girl and you need to talk about money for extra services, means she's offering it to others as well. You're not special.

Usually when I score a home run, there is no talk of money. Then when I leave after the session, I don't leave any extra tips. That's right, not a cent more! Then i see reactions that will tell me if she's doing it because she has genuine attraction to me or not. If she happily hugs and kisses me goodbye, I will most likely see her again and leave appropriate tips and other simple forms of affection henceforth.
Old 13-04-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastedbird View Post
I heard from a ml that there are many happily ever after cases. Like she will say this Jie mei that Jie mei married a guy in sg and had kids happily ever after when I tell her 怎么可能 to the above question.
怎么不可能? I'm still maintain occasional contact with an ex-AP who's married to a Singaporean and living in Singapore. She's pregnant with their 2nd child, and I met her husband at the hospital when she gave birth to the 1st child. He was an ex-customer and knew that I was an ex-customer too when we were introduced. Such cases are, of course, extremely rare.
Old 13-04-2021, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
怎么不可能? I'm still maintain occasional contact with an ex-AP who's married to a Singaporean and living in Singapore. She's pregnant with their 2nd child, and I met her husband at the hospital when she gave birth to the 1st child. He was an ex-customer and knew that I was an ex-customer too when we were introduced. Such cases are, of course, extremely rare.
Anything is possible if both parties can accept it.

Really depends if the guy can look ahead and leave behind the past. I have a relative that married a thai girl that we believe he met in a MP, 10 years now still happily married with 2 kids.

Not for me though.
Old 13-04-2021, 10:44 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

As far as emotions and feelings are concerned, its hard to stay rationale and may vary from case to case, person to person.

I think the intention of most seniors here is to urge everyone to stay rational and avoid the pitfalls.

For folks who are/or plan to go into relationships with WLs, i think its equally important to manage your feelings in case the relationship doesn't work out. take it like a man and move on and hopefully without much damage
Old 13-04-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster (Donor)

kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Anyone know if this lady is new or visited her yet?

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/ki-ki-massage/

Her vid looks very much like Erica Lee
Cute cute sexy type

Last edited by kaixin82; 13-04-2021 at 10:46 AM. Reason: .....
Old 13-04-2021, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 15
Hosah is one of the Best!Hosah is one of the Best!Hosah is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post

Cute cute sexy type
Interested to know as well. Last time added a ML Qiqi on WeChat and recently saw her moment updated with this ad photos. While i didn’t visit Qiqi many times and can’t really remember her looks (only remember she had a great ass n figure ) i somehow have a slightly different impression of her with this set of photos?

But either way this kiki looks good as well
Old 13-04-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 5
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hosah View Post
Interested to know as well. Last time added a ML Qiqi on WeChat and recently saw her moment updated with this ad photos. While i didn’t visit Qiqi many times and can’t really remember her looks (only remember she had a great ass n figure ) i somehow have a slightly different impression of her with this set of photos?

But either way this kiki looks good as well
She's not Qiqi. Think a friend maybe bah. Seen her in another site and had made contact. Had been waiting for FR. Maybe next week go jalan jalan.
Old 13-04-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post

Cute cute sexy type
She is QIQI 's friend, texted n asked. ( qiqi is the one staying with the wencun around 2019-2020) , don't know good anot , havent try. Abit pricey for HJ only, unless perhaps she may have top up svc.
Old 13-04-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster (Donor)

thanks Bros. Haha Her look gum me very much if the vid is accurate.
although i do agree 120 is abit pricey for vanilla services.
I'll take the plunge to visit this weekend just to satisfy my lust on Erica Lee lookalike
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1