The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2021, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
Buibuicat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
Omg,
It got us so steamy that hubby want me as K, and him as Mr A..and he placed his dick to fuck me..of cos, I act like K, no no cannot...infact I wanted hm to fuck me,,, me and hubby did have a good time reading it......please continue..
Wow that interesting and intriguing role play ..... after reading ur few lines it’s just as steamy as Wht I hope n maybe could ask my dear to act like K as her name is K too....

Think bro @Rickey also steamed up too .... maybe .....
Old 08-06-2021, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
Buibuicat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yah buibuicat...me too...love all notti wives ...i m getting hard n wet too waiting for TS' next sexy n teasing instalment ...did u bring popcorn, chips n fries to camp with me here ??....haha
Can can .... anything u request I do if within my means but too steam for now .....thinking of K doing all those .....

Bro can camp with you .... 1M distance is still needed lol �� don’t want to be caught with my pants down like this too n get summoned for nothing lol ��
Old 09-06-2021, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!

Thanks for the continual support everyone. Hope my stories are not too long winded because I like to describe the scenario in more details and you guys are experiencing it as though you are Mr A
Old 10-06-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
RobertoNo9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like more details, easier to fantasize
Old 10-06-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

the more detail the more steamy it get don't worry bro carryon own time own target

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
Thanks for the continual support everyone. Hope my stories are not too long winded because I like to describe the scenario in more details and you guys are experiencing it as though you are Mr A
Old 10-06-2021, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Wow !...tis is another steamy sexy session notti K, TS' wife, had with her horny boss Mr A albeit unexpectedly n initiated by him ...yes, can feel how embarrassing it must hv been for her, to hv her forbidden pussy seen by her boss for the 1st time n even worse had it fingered, licked n sucked like he is slurping a cone ice cream ....

tis goes to show how powerful horny bosses can be in their offices to taste their female subordinates' private sexual parts if they want to n how initially their female staff r shy n put up resistance like covering their pussy with their hands to prevent the boss seeing them but eventually giv way to lustful enjoyment with their bosses when they r stimulated severely down there by their notti bosses

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 10-06-2021 at 02:40 PM.
Old 10-06-2021, 12:07 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertoNo9 View Post
I like more details, easier to fantasize
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
the more detail the more steamy it get don't worry bro carryon own time own target
Yup, me too !...i m a details guy also ...like to read detailed descriptions esp of sexy stories, which makes the story a whole lot more hornier to read n enjoy ....nope TS, don't worry, keep it up !...the longer yr descriptions the better ...if it can cum tgt with pics or simple diagrams to illustrate yr descriptions n for us to visualise yr story, that would even be better

Old 10-06-2021, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buibuicat View Post
Think bro @Rickey also steamed up too .... maybe .....
Yup, i m steamed too ...how u know Buibuicat ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buibuicat View Post
Can can .... anything u request I do if within my means but too steam for now .....thinking of K doing all those .....

Bro can camp with you .... 1M distance is still needed lol �� don’t want to be caught with my pants down like this too n get summoned for nothing lol ��
Ok, that's a good boy ...of course when we camp we must also ensure that it is safe n comply with govt covid 19 regulations...nowadays over every little thing u can be fined...as gurmit singh says, don't play play ahh

Old 10-06-2021, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

yeah i like the idea of having picture illustration but sometime quite a hassle to our bro and sis sharing their tales unless really they wish to risk their own exposure rather than searching online for similar pic to attach.

Quote:
Yup, me too !...i m a details guy also ...like to read detailed descriptions esp of sexy stories, which makes the story a whole lot more hornier to read n enjoy ....nope TS, don't worry, keep it up !...the longer yr descriptions the better ...if it can cum tgt with pics or simple diagrams to illustrate yr descriptions n for us to visualise yr story, that would even be better
Old 10-06-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
yeah i like the idea of having picture illustration but sometime quite a hassle to our bro and sis sharing their tales unless really they wish to risk their own exposure rather than searching online for similar pic to attach.
Yes agree with u bro Acid...it is not a must, just a suggestion only if TS can do it...if not, no worries, we bros n sis here can still fantasize based on wat we read n DIO to release our tension

Old 10-06-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wow !...tis is another steamy sexy session notti K, TS' wife, had with her horny boss Mr A albeit unexpectedly n initiated by him ...yes, can feel how embarrassing it must hv been for her, to hv her forbidden pussy seen by her boss for the 1st time n even worse had it fingered, licked n sucked like he is slurping a cone ice cream ....

tis goes to show how powerful horny bosses can be in their offices to taste their female subordinates' private sexual parts if they want to n how initially their female staff r shy n put up resistance like covering their pussy with their hands to prevent the boss seeing them but eventually giv way to lustful enjoyment with their bosses when they r stimulated severely down there by their notti bosses
Hi Rickey bro,
Ya, agreed, just like me give in to boss Albert on the first day..

Just let go and moves on.
No point dragging it over and over.
Old 10-06-2021, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
zhousu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
as gurmit singh says, don't play play ahh
He can play play, we cannot. Speeding at 131kmph only fined $800, mediacorp artists sure have privileges
Old 10-06-2021, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhousu View Post
He can play play, we cannot. Speeding at 131kmph only fined $800, mediacorp artists sure have privileges
Obviously the judge enjoyed watching pua chu Kang!
Old 10-06-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
Hi Rickey bro,
Ya, agreed, just like me give in to boss Albert on the first day..
Yes, dear Cecelialee sis...u r v similar to K, TS' notti wife in tis ...partly cos we hv the mentality of obeying our bosses n doing watever they want us to do, worried to lose our jobs n partly for u ladies cos there is tis additional urge, needs n pleasure u can enjoy n look fwd to from yr male bosses if u giv in to him including monetary n other benefits ...why not ??..

Old 11-06-2021, 03:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
lingzak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhousu View Post
Fastest in SG, JB some even say in Batam
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1