The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2016, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Newbies going Bkk chiong in Dec

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
I think need to bring back the Soi Holland days so that these newbies can find the hottest girls, cheapest, with natural tits, GFE gao gao, waitress and mama san no need tips, hotel no need joiner fee..
Don't forget Soi Alibaba too!
Old 19-10-2016, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Don't forget Soi Alibaba too!
Soi Alibaba not singaporean chai leh

Hips wide wide, ass crack got hair coming out

don't say liao later got ppl pm and ask for location and ctc with the promise to up points..
Old 19-10-2016, 02:33 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Soi Alibaba not singaporean chai leh

Hips wide wide, ass crack got hair coming out
This is for the Middle Eastern and African brudders mah.
Old 19-10-2016, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

I think need to bring back the Soi Holland days so that these newbies can find the hottest girls, cheapest, with natural tits, GFE gao gao, waitress and mama san no need tips, hotel no need joiner fee..
Soi Belgium better , more for asian taste. Prices are low and great gfe there, plenty of gems need polishing before they head to the more established bars.
Old 19-10-2016, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Soi Belgium better, more for asian taste. Prices are low and great gfe there, plenty of gems need polishing before they head to the more established bars.
I know where is Soi Holland, Soi Alibaba, Soi Korea, Soi Japan and Soi China.
But where is Soi Belgium sial?
Old 19-10-2016, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
I know where is Soi Holland, Soi Alibaba, Soi Korea, Soi Japan and Soi China.
But where is Soi Belgium sial?
i still remember the isaan babes with the dark belgium chocolate ass and pink pussies, heard the 3p prices there are quite ex but I'm willing to be carrot head for some dark belgium chocolate on between some hot belgium waffles.. seow..
Old 19-10-2016, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Unless no know bro gf, else sure itchy mouth ask where you go...
A bit malu later spoil mood... difficult
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1