The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 15-10-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 2
Dotafan98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Is it normal for your regular to be angry with u when u patronise another girl (GIRL A) of the hse who your regular think is prettier than her?

When I told my regular that the okt told me that GIRL A is on MC, my regular immediately became offended and accused me of actually coming to visit GIRL A instead of her (somemore I brought her a gift on that day LOL). I just stayed silent and act blur cos act blur live longer.

My regular like to always ask me questions like
1)whether she is prettier or GIRL A is prettier (I just answer both are pretty )
2) which girl I will patronise after she is gone (I answered GIRL A and when my regular ask me why, I say cos GIRL A nice)
3) which girls do I also compliment as pretty (I answered honestly in case she check with other girls HAHAH)
4) why do I say she is pretty when got other girls in the house who she thinks are prettier than her

So when I told her okt tell me GIRL A on MC, she immediately became offended and thought i came to visit GIRL A LoL..then now i feel her service towards me like drop liao wtf...

Meanwhile girl A doesn't ask me these type of questions..when i complimented girl A as pretty, she just modestly and friendlily replied that she is not pretty (meanwhile my regular will keep spamming me with those types of questions and say I am a sweet talker who compliment all the girls as pretty, not just her only)
Old 15-10-2022, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotafan98 View Post
Is it normal for your regular to be angry with u when u patronise another girl (GIRL A) of the hse who your regular think is prettier than her?
I only notice when I went to a house to keep RTF a girl, the others sitting there are giving the smirking face haha. At least yours still available, for the past weeks I can't RTF cuz she either code red or sick. End up I went to explore the PRC houses during this time.
Old 16-10-2022, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
tyty9191 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
RTF G7 now, softest lips and hips so far, haven’t seen any body like that before.
Bro, how was G7 service?
Old 16-10-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyty9191 View Post
Bro, how was G7 service?
G7 service is one of the best i get as of now.
Once you tried , you will know what i mean as she is service oriented.
Old 17-10-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

okt here got attitude problem, went in to have a look, saw a range of wls but the ang pais like 12 and 7 all look disinterested, and the rest cmi; so i said no thanks and left. seeing that i left without taking any of his girls, he swore at me when i was leaving. hard to see myself coming back here, with this kind of okt lel.
Old 17-10-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

G1 is the only one there tat looks tasty
Old 17-10-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Business looks guud here. Gotto wait n queue for angpai.
Old 17-10-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 6
rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of

I went yesterday (Sunday) 4pm, wanted to try g7 but there is already 1 person waiting so had to try g19.
looks is average but service is quite good.
g19 told me only her and g7 never have baby before.
Old 18-10-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFuck View Post
okt here got attitude problem, went in to have a look, saw a range of wls but the ang pais like 12 and 7 all look disinterested, and the rest cmi; so i said no thanks and left. seeing that i left without taking any of his girls, he swore at me when i was leaving. hard to see myself coming back here, with this kind of okt lel.
Did you went to the wrong house? The OKT here are seasoned OKTs already and even if you did not pick any girls, they really cant be bother to swear or curse at you. I know them pretty well. They had been here through the years and less 1 customer like you dont worth the effort for them to curse and swear. Must be you did or say something wrong is it?
Old 18-10-2022, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
Did you went to the wrong house? The OKT here are seasoned OKTs already and even if you did not pick any girls, they really cant be bother to swear or curse at you. I know them pretty well. They had been here through the years and less 1 customer like you dont worth the effort for them to curse and swear. Must be you did or say something wrong is it?

i didn’t sial… i shall try again another time.
Old 18-10-2022, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
redfive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Let me know, going to have to try.
Old 18-10-2022, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

After a good session with G12 last week... decided to check out the other yummies of this house. It was either G1 or G7... only G1 was available, so up the stairs we went.

G1 IS pretty. I was very pleased. What pleased me even more was her extremely fair skin which is oh so silky creamy smooth! She's petite under 160cm, slim, and her protruding nipples are pink, pink, pink!

A petite sexy fair young vietbu which is an instant hard on if she were on tik tok.

Her skills are only slightly above average, but fxxking this fair creature that has a pussy like a schoolgirl, with hardly any hair, was quite heavenly.

Communication was a bit tough, she spoke very little English and Chinese. But we managed to relate enough to enjoy some laughter and warm cuddles. All in all, a very pleasant session.

The not so good news is G1 will be leaving on the 26 Oct. Probably only 6 more working days if you subtract her one day leave and day of departure. Why leave? She said this job is very tiring, and she thinks she doesn't earn enough to justify the efforts. So she's cutting her card. Nice girl, bye bye and good luck.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 20-10-2022 at 09:52 PM.
Old 20-10-2022, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 6
rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of

is G1 long q these few days?
Old 20-10-2022, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

feel like playing G1 with her heels on, but idk if she will reject onot leh? look fierce n dare not choose her.
Old 20-10-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

FR for Viet G3 L20H38

Name 名字 : G3

Looks 样貌 : 6.5/10 (around mid to late 20s face, median length hair, make up on, white colour teeth neat.)

Location 环境 : Geylang L20H38. Side Mirror Wall View. Clean towel. Friendly OKT.

Shower洗澡: Assist me to shower dry up.

Body 身材: Short height around 1.50cm+, fair skin colour, stomach area got minor saggy winkles. Have tattoos.

Headlight 胸部 : C to C+ boobs, normal nipple shape and normal size colour.

Catbath 全身漫游 : front body to my balls area CB.

Kissing 接吻: -

CBJ有套口交: Good mouth tickling BJ method, with occasional sounds. Not the hardcore rough type.

FJ有套爱爱: Above Average. below is trimmed short. normal tightness, No KY lube usage.

Massage按摩 : -

GFE 女友感: Chatty enough. Can communicate in Mandarin Chinese.

Overall Experience 整体 : Above Average.

RTF/RTM 回头率: Yes.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :

Pros:
Cat Bath OK. ✅
FJ tightness normal. ✅
Assist you to shower. ✅
Boobs big enough. ✅
Fair skin colour not that tanned looking. ✅

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1