The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2009, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
acecool85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
good indian sluts with good service in desker

i have recently been to desker rd. I am trying to find good indian sluts with good service. Since i am a newbie, i was hoping whether senior cheongsters can shed some light into the matter
Old 07-08-2009, 12:55 PM
Samster (M)

Yellow Box deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: good indian sluts with good service in desker

Bro, are u Chinese?
Old 07-08-2009, 01:27 PM
Samster

solz83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Err... how is whether he is chinese or not relevant?
Old 07-08-2009, 01:29 PM
Samster

solz83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyway to acecool, I heard from some friends that if you drive around desker at about 11pm onwards you can find some waiting in alleys or just hanging about the street on weekends. Dunno if they are there during weekdays. I think they will smile at you if they are FL. Don't anyhow approach the wrong people!
Old 07-08-2009, 04:18 PM
Samster

thanks for all your replies. I think i should rephrase the question. I am looking for indians in desker for buget bonk. i am not looking for FL. am just looking for those in the houses in desker. If anyone can share with me which house and the services and damage, i could very much appreciate it. Thanks once again.
Old 08-08-2009, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
blackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acecool85 View Post
thanks for all your replies. I think i should rephrase the question. I am looking for indians in desker for buget bonk. i am not looking for FL. am just looking for those in the houses in desker. If anyone can share with me which house and the services and damage, i could very much appreciate it. Thanks once again.
Bro there are Indians there but not sure of service. Some their service is total rip off.. I tried one and got ripped found another gem too at other houses. Its all down to luck bro.. Also alot of houses are closing down like what bro Sultan used to say Desker should vanish in a few years time.. I remember one by the name of Susan but not sure which house she is and cant find her now since a couple of houses have closed.

I remember seeing 1 indian a few houses before zarina's house.. You can go give a try bro..
Old 08-08-2009, 11:01 PM
Samster

blackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by solz83 View Post
Anyway to acecool, I heard from some friends that if you drive around desker at about 11pm onwards you can find some waiting in alleys or just hanging about the street on weekends. Dunno if they are there during weekdays. I think they will smile at you if they are FL. Don't anyhow approach the wrong people!
This one is quite true, weekends can find.. Weekdays its really your luck you can get some FL girls local too all down to luck. Got lucky a few times before..
Old 09-08-2009, 02:32 PM
Samster

thanks for all the tips i got from the bros here. Really quite interested in the susan chick. If anyone got any more infor, just post them here. House, service and damage. I am camping here for juicy tips...
Old 10-08-2009, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acecool85 View Post
thanks for all the tips i got from the bros here. Really quite interested in the susan chick. If anyone got any more infor, just post them here. House, service and damage. I am camping here for juicy tips...
Not sure where susan is now since alot of houses are closing down.. You can go down and see for yourself the standard dont expect hotties only grannies and below.. Lol..
Old 15-08-2009, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3744 / Power: 16
formula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond repute

Also interested in indian sluts in SG, years back tried some but now seldom have, any information please let me know
Old 18-08-2009, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula1 View Post
Also interested in indian sluts in SG, years back tried some but now seldom have, any information please let me know
Go check the FL2 section got a few Indian FL operating.. Got 1 on demand chick.. Go try your luck and see
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1