The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 25-10-2022, 02:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by retirebatam View Post
Thanks for recommendation of hotel 89, I will give it a try if I am able to stay longer in Batam the next trip.
No obligation bro.

If you are there just for a night or 2, better to stay at hotel/s you feel familiar with. Cos one may feel used to the surrounding area, hence might face lesser error & unforeseen surprises.

My familiar place were near NED,hehehe...a 2 star hotel. Where breakfast only bread & butter (coffee & tea as well).

Good thing is straightaway can ask random lady receptionists to come to my room during night shift,hehehe...alternatively, can ask male receptionist to recommend me girls in the area too. Over there, i actually feel like a king,hehehe...

Just too bad hotel closed down due to covid (not Formosa Hotel).

Quote:
The exciting part not so much on the free shuttle service hehe, but more about the in-house massage service and the above average breakfast..
Ha! To me, the exciting part is often the free shuttle service.

A lot of shuttle drivers in Batam knew many things better than a lot of taxi drivers & cheonging tourists.

One of the thing i did was bribe them to bring me anywhere i wish to go to on the hotel's expenses.

Like i often say, you win, i win, everybody wins (ah kong lose tho,hehehe...).

Quote:
Location still acceptable although not as near to the BCS mall but at least within walking distance.

In fact hotel 89 location is even nearer to DC mall area and is accessible by walking. From hotel 89 cross the road walk the small lane pass the residential area directly leads to DC mall in 750m by 10 minutes walk according to goggle map.
Wow! This is what i didn't know.

(see, sharing is caring & knowledge is King)

Thank you for sharing.

Quote:
Like one samster ever said before, could not remember who liao

There is no all lousy and no all good situation.

Everything sure have pros and cons

事情往往很難兩全其美,有一好就没有二好...
Was i the one who said that? Hehehe...nevermind, cannot remember also, but what i knew is there is no such as all good & no bad, or all the bad & no good.

I often try to work towards 兩全其美 tho.

My perspective in Batam on girls is either i get a robot girl or i can get a passionate girl,hehehe...a robot girl can become a passionate girl. But a passionate girl will try to beat the other passionate girls.

I choose not to bulldoze my kind of fun with money.

If i do that, i won't choose Batam. Stay In Singapore better, since gonna spend the same.

Quote:
Yes, I encountered most of the 3 star hotel or above will serve porridge during breakfast time but not 2 star hotel like city central, hana, paragon, etc.

Agreed, breakfast with porridge is a must for me too...
Heaty, fried & grill BBQ food usually taste nice.

Some time we need to allow our stomach to get some rest with some lesser oil food.

Fruit & porridge were some of them.

Quote:
If did not remember wrongly, I came back to spore from batam on 11 Oct 2022 while you came back from batam on 12 Oct 2022.
Opps! I calculated the date wrong, i came back to Singapore in 13th Oct, Thursday.

Quote:
MAS tightens monetary policy for the fifth time in a year to dampen inflation on the 14 Oct 2022 and the sing dollar on that day appreciate from 10650 to 10850 rupiah. And today 20 Oct 2022 the exchange rate for sing dollar has further appreciate to 10930 rupiah.
This also makes most Singaporean feel rich in other 3rd world countries.

Price of stuffs in Batam also gonna go upway too.

Easiest way to get things done in any part of the world is just to dump & throw out money.

用钱砸你。。问你服不服。。哈哈哈。。。
(general illustration only & not referring to you)

Thats base on my experience :

My mum pays S$3000+ for her wet-dry vacumn cleaner endorsed by Mark Lee,hehehe...i told her she anyhow spend money. I spend nearly S$9000 for a 128mb ram laptop, she also say i anyhow spend money. Notice the different perspective on whats important to her & whats to me?

Whether it is 8000 rupiah/SGD or 10650 rupiah/SGD, i will still visit Batam. Just like the current price for ferry ticket, hehehe... from before covid's S$28 to S$70 today.

All-humans has basically one main aim in life (yes, i used a strong word "all-humans").

That is To-Be-Happy.

What is money when it can buy happiness.

So long my mum & myself happy will do.

To bro nitecrawllerr , most fixed deposit in Singapore now all up until above 2.8% & more. Time to put some spare money inside for some free money (if you haven't already do so), hehehe...

To bro Hurricane, silver prices is at crazier than before high price recently compare to few years ago too.

To bro Cash, buy low, sell high. And keep buying low for expandable. Inflation isn't as scary (pay S$87 for S$100 NTUC voucher), hehehe... to date, i haven't really feel the inflation in Singapore...yet.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 25-10-2022, 04:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
To bro Hurricane, silver prices is at crazier than before high price recently compare to few years ago too.
Silver prices not high in fact spot price was USD 19 but premium is 100% of pot...

Physical silver is spot plus 100% of spot..very limited supply...most vault empty...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-10-2022, 10:21 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5553 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatguyAlvin View Post
there was no check on vaccination status at all nor the app when i entered on friday either.
Neither for me, arrived on 16 October.
Just a QR code sign for scanning on arrival. I was the only one scanning, then I got a red alarm on the app (because offline).
At immigration, please take note that VoA costs 500k IDR but also payable as 50 SGD. Some PRC girls behind me did not have IDR, but had SGD.
This was one of the questions I had asked here before travelling.
Old 25-10-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster (eP)

Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
If you book online, then yes you need to go to the counter to exchange for a boarding pass. You don't have to do it on the day itself, you can do it few days earlier, or on the day you reach batam.
This is highly recommended!
I always get my boarding pass after arrival, then on my return I can simply go straight to the boarding gate 30 mins before departure time.
Old 25-10-2022, 10:32 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincoln3010 View Post
Just a reminder that to avoid Newton at all costs if anyone invites you for a drink.
Cos it's dealing with hard stuff that you will regret.
So better to be careful than be sorry.
Batam is full of scammers, but inviting for a drink, and try to be invited to drink at a table by a group of girls is what I regularly do in a disco. In this latter case, the risk is that they drink but leave you the bill to pay, in change of nothing.
Instinct and awareness are a must.
However, to catch a good fish one has to accept also to waste time and get small ugly fishes.
Old 25-10-2022, 10:44 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Have often been debating with bro Blackpage on this over the last 9 odd years regarding trying to save the 10k to 20k rupiah on taxi. I think back today,...i would have done what he has done if i am in his position too. By not bargaining (if you see how big size & heavy his luggage is).
LOL
I took nearly 10 years, but finally I have convinced you.
Now let me tell you this.
This time I paid 50k taxi from HB to hotel, with 1 laptop office bag and one big piece of luggage.
On my return, free shuttle was offered spontaneously by the hotel manager, and I had 1 bag and THREE heavy pieces of luggage.

Quote:
Example, i take a taxi from my hotel to Mall around Nagoya/BCS area when hotel staffs booked for me. Cost 14k plus minus. I pay 20k even if i have small change. Comes back to hotel, i pay 50k rupiah. Total cost 70k divide by 2 way = 35k per trip.
There is something you should learn from me. Forget taxies. Take OJEK.
I paid all ojek 15k each ride (tipping included). Money saved and faster trips.
Old 26-10-2022, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
H89 hv been heavily used by sg tour operators as one of their packages tour hotel...
And even if the package tour tourists don't stay at H89. They also bring them there for massage. At time if over capacity they would use IndoThai just few steps away.

In fact, there are very high chance for one to see many sg tourists in whole Penuin area.

That one of the reason for me to visit Bailong early in the morning.
Also another reason is I got to get my pig kidney and blood before it sold out.
Since hotel 89 is spore tourist standard, furthermore with the hotel in-house massage, think is worth to try.

Notice that Bak Kut Teh in Batam is rather similiar to JB where the soup is dark base (added dark soy sauce) Mixed part of the pork gives a different texture and taste. The broth was tasty too.

In Batam, there is also dry bak kut teh with ginger which was delicious too.

IMO, the "pork rib tea" in singapore is different in taste.

Yes tend to see more singapore tourist in Penuin / BCS area than in Nagoya hill area, especially at A2 foodcourt and nearby massage shops, also at the 3 & 4 star hotels like BCC, BCH, Gideon, I hotel, etc

Quote:
Sorry is not that short already... the road beside the smelly "longkang" is blocked at the RM Budi Mulia end..
(GG MAP not updated)
One need to go one round via the Hawaii ktv side.
Yes i noticed that the road about 100m before reaching Budi Mulia Padang food is blocked

Because the last trip when I walked from Halo Kitty back to BCS need to walk past Budi Mulia beside the smelly drain, I was surprised that the road was blocked and therefore no choice had to make a detour / alternative route back.

Therefore for next trip if I were to walk from Hotel 89 to DC mall, the following will be :

1) I will cross the road, walk to okela garden seafood restoran at about 80m
2) Next I will walk all the way straight for 250m until reach the blocked area.
3) After that, make a left turn at Jalan Marina Park for another 170m until reach the nasi campur marina park.
4) From there, turn right and walk for another 350m straight to reach DC mall.

All in I will walk about 80+250+170+350=about 850m which is slightly longer than 750m if it is not blocked.

I think this is the most direct and fastest walking route to DC mall liao.

But then again if tired or lazy to walk, alternatively can just get on a Grabcar Hemat at 10k to DC mall with a push of a button, so convenient and easy hehe

Quote:
Are you talking about me or BP
Hehehe nope, it is none other than our sifu
Old 26-10-2022, 02:39 AM
Samster

retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Weeks ago took a walk at Sintai.
Now no more entry ticket but guards still there.
surprise to see quite a good line up
Unfortunately can take photos/video

Can't "tahpao" unless you want to leave some personal ID doc there.
ST 200k1s, 300K 2s.

Extra Advice
This area meanly cater for shipyard workers. Batter to hv a local to guide you in.
Sintai location was very far from town at Tanjung Uncang, about 30km from nagoya, unless you have your own transport (drive car) or hired a supir with car for half a day.

The cewek malam there charge only 200k for half an hour for one shot which was very much cheaper than in nagoya by at least 2 or 3 times for a shot.

Heresay the cewek there used to be working in Jakarta, when they became not so laku in the capital city, they will fly to Batam to cari makan.

But the negative aspect are will incur transport charges to and fro, time wasted for the journey as it was far and the risk of going there (ulu place) while the positive is that you can have plenty of selection at cheap price for a shot.

However the cons outweigh the pros therefore IMHO not suitable for tourists but more for locals (Batam penduduk) with own transport or the nearby shipyard worker which bro BFOMF5 mentioned.
Old 26-10-2022, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To bro nitecrawllerr , most fixed deposit in Singapore now all up until above 2.8% & more. Time to put some spare money inside for some free money (if you haven't already do so), hehehe...
Last week was at JB. The bank manager was so persistent and keep asking me to invest Rm70K and recd 4.5% interest yearly. Told her i would be making losses instead if i convert back to S$. So invest in S$ still the best. Btw Bro, SSB would be a better choice, imo. Can withdraw anytime and yet recd interest pro-rated.
Old 26-10-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
No obligation bro.
If you are there just for a night or 2, better to stay at hotel/s you feel familiar with. Cos one may feel used to the surrounding area, hence might face lesser error & unforeseen surprises.
Given that hotel 89 is a singaporean tourist popular/friendly hotel and awarded certificate of excellence by trip advisor, with in-house massage at level 3 and a decent restaurant in the hotel (see from website).

With all these, is worth a stay, anyway thanks for highlighting this hidden gem to me...

Quote:
My familiar place were near NED,hehehe...a 2 star hotel. Where breakfast only bread & butter (coffee & tea as well).

Good thing is straightaway can ask random lady receptionists to come to my room during night shift,hehehe...alternatively, can ask male receptionist to recommend me girls in the area too. Over there, i actually feel like a king,hehehe...

Just too bad hotel closed down due to covid (not Formosa Hotel).
Wah good idea, NED has many places with freelancer, can explore...

Something fresh, unlike the very SOP booking joint ladies.

I believe you have got many honey there with your money

Quote:
Ha! To me, the exciting part is often the free shuttle service.

A lot of shuttle drivers in Batam knew many things better than a lot of taxi drivers & cheonging tourists.

One of the thing i did was bribe them to bring me anywhere i wish to go to on the hotel's expenses.

Like i often say, you win, i win, everybody wins (ah kong lose tho,hehehe...).
Free shuttle service provided by the hotel is indeed convenient with good hospitality.

But the sacrifice is that have to book through their website to enjoy hotel free shuttle service and not available if book through hotel booking company like agoda, booking.com, is it true?

Quote:
Wow! This is what i didn't know.

(see, sharing is caring & knowledge is King)

Thank you for sharing.
Would like to add another phrase often mentioned by bossku (纳吉):

CASH IS KING

Quote:
Was i the one who said that? Hehehe...nevermind, cannot remember also, but what i knew is there is no such as all good & no bad, or all the bad & no good.

I often try to work towards 兩全其美 tho.
Yes, you are rite, don't get disheartened when something turn out to be bad.

There is no always bad luck, good fortune will come too.

Important is stay positive thinking and naturally you will become happy, hehe

(get rid of negative thing from the mind)
Old 26-10-2022, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:

Thats base on my experience :
I spend nearly S$9000 for a 128mb ram laptop, she also say i anyhow spend money. Notice the different perspective on whats important to her & whats to me?

Whether it is 8000 rupiah/SGD or 10650 rupiah/SGD, i will still visit Batam. Just like the current price for ferry ticket, hehehe... from before covid's S$28 to S$70 today.

All-humans has basically one main aim in life (yes, i used a strong word "all-humans").

That is To-Be-Happy.

What is money when it can buy happiness.

So long my mum & myself happy will do.

Is your laptop 128gb ram equipped with intel core i9 processor and 2TB SSD for $9000 ? Must be one of the best laptop in singapore

My desktop only 4gb ram with intel core i3 processor and 1TB harddisk bought 8 years ago for $800

I concur with you that money can buy happiness and sometimes health too

(supplement, tonic, good healthcare, frequent medical check-up, tongkat ali, etc)

Ya same here, Batam has been a unique place for anyone who wants to escape from the stressful city life of singapore.

Being the most important factor is the availability of cheap, good, clean and dirty massage and the great variety of batam food (like javanese, sundanese, padang, balinese, etc)

Just that now the ferry ticket has become slightly more expensive so we can actually made less trip but longer stay each trip unless one don't mind to pay for the ferry ticket.

Human only live once, why not enjoy to the fullest...hehe
Old 27-10-2022, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just that now the ferry ticket has become slightly more expensive so we can actually made less trip but longer stay each trip unless one don't mind to pay for the ferry ticket.

Human only live once, why not enjoy to the fullest...hehe

Ferry fare from $40 to $70. I dont think is slightly more, imo. Almost double in price.
Old 27-10-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Silver prices not high in fact spot price was USD 19 but premium is 100% of pot...
Base on March to March , year to year from 2021 to 2022, it almost doubled,hehehe...

Put S$1000, went up to almost S$2000 (profit almost S$1000), that's a pretty sweet deal.

Thanks for those heads up from the previous years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Last week was at JB. The bank manager was so persistent and keep asking me to invest Rm70K and recd 4.5% interest yearly. Told her i would be making losses instead if i convert back to S$. So invest in S$ still the best.
Maybe he thought you're Malaysian?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Btw Bro, SSB would be a better choice, imo. Can withdraw anytime and yet recd interest pro-rated.
Hasn't look much onto SSB but when i look at OCBC & UOB yesterday, both went up as high as 3.1% for 12 months. 3% for 10 months on UOB tho.

I took up UOB's 10 months.

Next year today (August 2023), may have more money to spend in Batam. I mean since Batam's everyday necessities price keep increasing over time.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 27-10-2022, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
gongon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For those bros who likes ktv, search but couldn't find or I blur, abt this K2 karaoke. It is located at K hotel - big and clean abt $25/nite.
(Link bridge to the ktv)
Add: Komplek Nagoya Garden Phase II, Kampung Seraya, Batu Ampar, Batam City, Riau Islands 29444,
Beer price (room included) - 10 cans Heineken foc 2 cans: $56.70
Gals price - $50 or $80
They will ask for xtra outside the bill but see u want give or not.
FJ - no ask.
2pm - 8pm : Family concept
8.30pm onwards: heehee
You may book room with {personal contact not allowed in sbf - edited by mod}
Sat fully booked twice I go there.

Last edited by Hurricane88; 27-10-2022 at 01:08 PM.
Old 27-10-2022, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Never notices the 5 color before.. so now more easily to identify.
I didn't know there are 5 colors either, it was identified by bro retirebatam.

If i didn't remember wrong, there is suppose to be more than 5 money changer there, hmm...maybe 1 or 2 closed down?

Hehehe...probably in the past, it adds up to a "rainbow colour", hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Batam is full of scammers, but inviting for a drink, and try to be invited to drink at a table by a group of girls is what I regularly do in a disco. In this latter case, the risk is that they drink but leave you the bill to pay, in change of nothing.
When it comes to scamming, the same can happen in any part of Batam, which includes KTVs & at its bar area too. In fact, it can also happen to other NED area discotheques & some massage places (rare on MP tho, as i haven't hear about it before) too,hehehe...

I think the dangerous part is more on drink-spiking.

Quote:
LOL
I took nearly 10 years, but finally I have convinced you.
I still bargain tho, just not as much as i used to be, hehehe...bargaining in Batam no need pay money & if lucky help me save a dollar or more,hehehe...& won't takes up too much time too.

Quote:
Now let me tell you this.
This time I paid 50k taxi from HB to hotel, with 1 laptop office bag and one big piece of luggage.
On my return, free shuttle was offered spontaneously by the hotel manager, and I had 1 bag and THREE heavy pieces of luggage.
Huh? Reach Batam in one big luggage bag & went home with 3?

Wtf, did you just kidnapped 2 SYT ceweks from Batam, squeezed them inside 1 bag each & then secret transport them out?

Quote:
There is something you should learn from me. Forget taxies. Take OJEK.
I paid all ojek 15k each ride (tipping included). Money saved and faster trips.
Not a bad choice. I guess i just need to get used to it.

It often sounds so amazing to me when you said you often travel via Ojek in Batam. I think the girls with you in Batam may have that same thought too.

How was your Batam trip this time round. Any good "kills" from NED or Newton? Changes compare to pre-covid? Hehehe...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1