The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2010, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bhs72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Wenzhou

Hi Bros,

Will be in Wenzhour for two weeks of work. Just wondering, anyone has info on this place?

Any fun places and nightlife? Anyone up for some beer?
Old 20-10-2010, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bhs72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wenzhou

Not even a single singaporean here?

Had to go to pubs alone and well, nothing happening as much as Shanghai and Shenzhen.
Old 20-10-2010, 09:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
guyraz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah I use to live there a while back there is a guy from the US that opened a bar in Wenzhou called Brass Money (like the Beasty Boys song) anyway that is a pretty cool place. Its right across the street from the dock that has the ferry that gos out to some little fun island there. wish i was still out there any way have fun.
Old 24-10-2010, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Darkota884 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was there once. Supplier took us to a hairdresser salon to bring back to hotel.
It was a very bad experience for me because the girl was very barbaric. The moment she stepped into my hotel room,she headed straight away to raid the mini bar in my room and throw peanut shells and spitted on the carpet floor indiscriminately.
She however stayed in my room the whole night(I'll rather she not!) as compared to Nanjing or Ningbo girls who always find some excuses to leave after 1 shot. In the end, I had a sleepless night worrying about my things getting stolen if I fall asleep...
Hope you find your fun and share it here
Old 29-02-2012, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Bros any updates for which area best to stay convenient to food and shopping... I have googled and mentioned that hotels at Wu Ma street 五马街 is convenient location. As for KTVs any bro to recommend...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1