The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2023, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa101666 View Post
True meh? i dun think the okt is allowed to force the girl to accept right?
They have the rights to reject customers. Some house dont welcome foreigners workers , dont even get to see whats inside , i was there to witness the whole thing.
Old 03-08-2023, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa101666 View Post
True meh? i dun think the okt is allowed to force the girl to accept right?
the girl no much choice sometime dont dare to reject
also the clientele profile of customer on FL/ML different from GL houses
not many syt nowadays can accept
thats why GL houses mostly milfs now, including a few which i thought nv gave birth before because i cannot see any marks or scars and i didnt paint them to see if there is scissor cut on the vagina . but they told me when they were here early.

Last edited by Kobayashi99; 03-08-2023 at 12:48 AM.
Old 03-08-2023, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penofthewest View Post
Go outside do massage and HJ also make $100 ($80 HJ and $20 share frm massage fee) per hour session. So most of them just cover their costs (broker fee etc) and some more and leave our shore nowadays cause they realize cannot earn money here. End up we get CMI PRC ladies being the only ones willing to stay. Hence we can’t go back to pre Covid glory unless cat200 goes to cat230 and the entire $30 extra goes to the girls. Otherwise we punters just need to be satisfied and not demand too much, because $200 can’t buy shit these days..
My ML tell me she only collects $10 from each 1hr massage, if don't reach quota don't even get anything. The rest need to earn from tips and most guys don't want to tip for the extra services cuz got entrance fee. If you FJ in the MP, it can cost more than Cat200 with risk of kena raid, then might as well head to the legal Cat150 / 200 PRCs in GL. So I take her outside .

We still have very good PRC WLs around here in GL, just many ppl didn't went to explore just waiting for FR. Some good WLs already here for a long time, only realised when I found the time to try them.
Old 03-08-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
They have the rights to reject customers. Some house dont welcome foreigners workers , dont even get to see whats inside , i was there to witness the whole thing.
The Cat100 houses are also rejecting FW. OKT stand outside, tell them no girl inside when it is full of them. I was inside recce the new girls lol. $200 maybe nothing to some of you, but OKT of PRC house tell the FW only the Cat200 rate, most will walk away. They probably to just bonk and go, no need all the gfe things, TH / VN for less is ok for them.
Old 03-08-2023, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 1
Penofthewest is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPenofthewest is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Correct, the prices in SG are too low to keep up with CN domestic market and other markets. In HK and KL, their take home is 1.5x to 1.8x of SG. So why come SG GL to work. A lot GL WLs complain say the customers always say they pay alot $200 and expect a lot service but to them take home not even more than China after expenses and Sinkie customer can still ask for alot. I guess we just need to accept that we will get worse options. Same trend observed across massage salons, KTVs and FLs. Even KL is now sucking away Viet talents from SG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
probably a few reasons which I found out

-- demands from customers getting too much which they cannot handle. In China, it is just BBBJ, AR and FJ, for take home rate of 500RMB to 1000RMB onwards. some places are just quickie FJ and get 600RMB. They are here because China anti vice is too on the ball with too frequent raids
-- Business is very bad and like roller coaster. even though we have strong SGD against the Yuan, some felt they can earn more in Dubai or Australia or Korea
-- Issues within their house, either with the boss or with the WL colleagues
-- and other reasons
Old 03-08-2023, 01:18 AM
Samster

Penofthewest is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPenofthewest is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Maybe your ML doesn’t work at a $88 per hour massage shop. U can go read the health center thread… tons of customers paying $80 for HJ. So take home per session is similar to GL cat $200 with more volume, no need to fk until pussy rot and fewer restrictions on their lifestyle and visa restrictions for future arrivals..

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
My ML tell me she only collects $10 from each 1hr massage, if don't reach quota don't even get anything. The rest need to earn from tips and most guys don't want to tip for the extra services cuz got entrance fee. If you FJ in the MP, it can cost more than Cat200 with risk of kena raid, then might as well head to the legal Cat150 / 200 PRCs in GL. So I take her outside .

We still have very good PRC WLs around here in GL, just many ppl didn't went to explore just waiting for FR. Some good WLs already here for a long time, only realised when I found the time to try them.
Old 03-08-2023, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 1
Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Correct, the prices in SG are too low to keep up with CN domestic market and other markets. In HK and KL, their take home is 1.5x to 1.8x of SG. So why come SG GL to work. A lot GL WLs complain say the customers always say they pay alot $200 and expect a lot service but to them take home not even more than China after expenses and Sinkie customer can still ask for alot.
The girls prob only tell you the bad side. Did they also mention SG men are one of the most carrot heads, many will tip heavily and buy lots of presents for their regular WL

One of my fave regular cat150wl showed me some of the stuff she received from her customers... from latest iphone to tonic wine, really is pamper her to the sky

I am sure beside the regular income, many angpai received lots of other benefits such as tips, presents etc from their regular customers
Old 03-08-2023, 01:22 AM
Samster

Yeah, a few WLs said if they reject OKT will be unhappy and try to come up with ways to make them RTC or reduce business. Not so clear cut. Sadly don’t think we will go back to SYT days unless fee increase and customer profile become younger. But younger guys now all go do FL and Viet KTVs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
the girl no much choice sometime dont dare to reject
also the clientele profile of customer on FL/ML different from GL houses
not many syt nowadays can accept
thats why GL houses mostly milfs now, including a few which i thought nv gave birth before because i cannot see any marks or scars and i didnt paint them to see if there is scissor cut on the vagina . but they told me when they were here early.
Old 03-08-2023, 01:26 AM
Samster

Every country also got people tip. I lived in HK, KL and a few cities in China and whored like crazy. I actually think we are the least generous with tips for commercial sex leh … the prices in CN have also gone up a lot nowadays cuz of raids across KTVs and massage and FLs..

Oddly Japan is actually quite affordable. Even now you can get JAV stars for $600-700 in a two hour session. Korea also quite decent, I paid $200 usd for full service; waterbath massage bbbj ar catbath etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeseburger03 View Post
The girls prob only tell you the bad side. Did they also mention SG men are one of the most carrot heads, many will tip heavily and buy lots of presents for their regular WL

One of my fave regular cat150wl showed me some of the stuff she received from her customers... from latest iphone to tonic wine, really is pamper her to the sky

I am sure beside the regular income, many angpai received lots of other benefits such as tips, presents etc from their regular customers
Old 03-08-2023, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yeah, a few WLs said if they reject OKT will be unhappy and try to come up with ways to make them RTC or reduce business. Not so clear cut. Sadly don’t think we will go back to SYT days unless fee increase and customer profile become younger. But younger guys now all go do FL and Viet KTVs.
here the uncles will give big gift if tio kc. less in greater china area, because they used to bullshit, sinkie men still naive , duno the girl come here already seasoned whore. am im not saying this lightly, those that literally come singapore, do this line duno how many donkey years at least already.
thats so true, the younger guys go massage shop find uglier girl because its so much easier to make sms.
nowdays everywhere also lack SYT, even in hk maybe macau also
they rather lie flat in china and do nothing
but im optimistic, china economy will worsen due to FDI retreating and 2-3 years later there will be more syt coming out again.
Old 03-08-2023, 07:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 358 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Yah lor, the ladies only tell you the negative part, how about the positive part? XD
Take a look at local SLG ML scene and PRC FL scene, so MANY returnees making a come back to SG earning SGreans money

Sucks that Geylang OKT some houses welfare not good, and chopping their ladies too much. There are better houses that ladies stayed for super long duration. lol.

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 03-08-2023, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe your ML doesn’t work at a $88 per hour massage shop. U can go read the health center thread… tons of customers paying $80 for HJ. So take home per session is similar to GL cat $200 with more volume, no need to fk until pussy rot and fewer restrictions on their lifestyle and visa restrictions for future arrivals..
No, not at $88 shop. And take back no need to pay the entrance fee + she gets all the tip, win win. I take her back is like Cat150. So far I haven't gotten her any gifts. I didn't get any gift for any WL in GL including my regular. But I recently went to GL again just to try some of the new girls. I recced some of them previously, I just felt had to try them haha.
Old 03-08-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Because $200 is too low but sinkies can’t pay more. Actually FL in KL also make more. In SG inflation is so high, even grab car rides for them to go monthly DSC check ups also increase so much. Even Vietnamese KTV girl butterfly sit down also increase 100% from $50 to $100 and dabao from $300 to at least $500. But GL only go to $200 and worse still 1669 keep at $150. Whatever PRC girls earn at GL ($130 share at $200 houses and $80 share at $150 houses) are just not enough to cover China expenses. The OKTs just leeching too much. Even working as FL in China also make more but just risk jail time. Go outside do massage and HJ also make $100 ($80 HJ and $20 share frm massage fee) per hour session. So most of them just cover their costs (broker fee etc) and some more and leave our shore nowadays cause they realize cannot earn money here. End up we get CMI PRC ladies being the only ones willing to stay. Hence we can’t go back to pre Covid glory unless cat200 goes to cat230 and the entire $30 extra goes to the girls. Otherwise we punters just need to be satisfied and not demand too much, because $200 can’t buy shit these days..
Inflation is killing everyone. With lesser disposable income to spare, many ppl from 3 trips a week cut to 1-2 trips a week. Very hard for them to have enough customers. Is just inevitable for them to have enough demand as compared to the past.
Old 03-08-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
blagsummer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Ya lor I think inflation is too high...
Old 03-08-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Every country also got people tip. I lived in HK, KL and a few cities in China and whored like crazy. I actually think we are the least generous with tips for commercial sex leh … the prices in CN have also gone up a lot nowadays cuz of raids across KTVs and massage and FLs..

Oddly Japan is actually quite affordable. Even now you can get JAV stars for $600-700 in a two hour session. Korea also quite decent, I paid $200 usd for full service; waterbath massage bbbj ar catbath etc.
Now in China, the anti vice raided even those massage parlour doing Handjob, not to mention FJ. Market very bad in China. But elsewhere like Dubai, Japan, Korea, Australia are more enticing for the WL than Singapore Geylang scene.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1