The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2010, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 19
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

The rain in Hatyai city have been start and stop again for quite a few time since morning today. Business seem normal and don't think the flood will happen as some bro had warned. The temporary stages and food stalls had been setup as like the past years for the celebration and countdown of the new year. Lots of tourist had already flown in and taken the town, hope to see more bros here for the countdown. Maybe we will have a wet wet wet new year countdown! Don't forget to bring your umbrella!

Have fun
Old 30-12-2010, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Hehe..long time no chat bud...

Me only 1 taste in Hatyai le.. cos when i frequented Hatyai, i go with a bunch of guys and they only go SC.. so I am forced to go

Managed to have 4 KCs there...can bonk and pay later on next trip type..

After all these talks about SC.. kinda miss them.. any plans for you to go??
I'm not sure when I can go as I've got some health issues and need my Doc ok my trip before I can go anywhere!
Old 30-12-2010, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=madmaster;5542228]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
Bro Botarbolampar, i tot u only keen to eat "pho bo"?
Hahahahahaha Hatyai is my playground during the 80's bro
[QUOTE=Pearl;5542640]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
Wah..U Vietnam resident also coming Hatyai??
Hehehehehehe come and make friends bro.
Old 30-12-2010, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
llbkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupnoodle View Post
The rain in Hatyai city have been start and stop again for quite a few time since morning today. Business seem normal and don't think the flood will happen as some bro had warned. The temporary stages and food stalls had been setup as like the past years for the celebration and countdown of the new year. Lots of tourist had already flown in and taken the town, hope to see more bros here for the countdown. Maybe we will have a wet wet wet new year countdown! Don't forget to bring your umbrella!

Have fun
Don't worry, no more floods but got slight drizzlings on and off. The heavy floodings water have all gone to Australia and to be exact at this point in time , have all gone to the downunder Queensland state , which is now under heavy floodings , and that had never happened before.

Sometimes , rainwater got " eyes" where to flood the second round. Divine must have helped the thais.

cheers bros...... but just watch out for something else .......??????

HAPPY NEW YEAR and may the new year replenish everyone of us more money and more cheongs.
Old 30-12-2010, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post
I'm not sure when I can go as I've got some health issues and need my Doc ok my trip before I can go anywhere!
Hehe.. okok

Pls rest ur guns...

If I come JKT.. hopefully can drink with you..

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 30-12-2010, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Botarbolampar;5543229]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Hehehehehehe come and make friends bro.
Hehe.. come come. here many friends for you

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 30-12-2010, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
llbkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011

to all bros and

MAY THE NEW YEAR BRINGS MORE PROSPERITY , CHEERS AND MORE MONEY

for all bros to song-song lah and cheong-cheong lah
Old 30-12-2010, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Outstation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just come back from hat yai first trip there, girls in SKY a bit chosey if ur not young n handsome but for first time trip was ok everything so cheap, best of all was BIX if u havent gone there yet its a must go a lot classier than paragon just feng tau only at least bix plays a bit of english/rnb songs!!!! cant wait for next trip!!!
Old 31-12-2010, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outstation View Post
just come back from hat yai first trip there, girls in SKY a bit chosey if ur not young n handsome but for first time trip was ok everything so cheap, best of all was BIX if u havent gone there yet its a must go a lot classier than paragon just feng tau only at least bix plays a bit of english/rnb songs!!!! cant wait for next trip!!!
Bro, this place got dancers n cayotes too? or is a "clean" joint for music, drinks and relaxing, W/O the pesky cayotes n pushy waitresses?? Will be nice if can chill out n not get pestered..
Old 31-12-2010, 04:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
vainkampf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First of all, wishing everyone here A Happy New Year 2011.

Day 1 back in Hatyai, yahoo !!!!

Crowded at the Hatyai Airport. It was dusk. Got my taxi voucher and off I went...
Got into the taxi and really don't have any idea where I was supposed to go. You see, hadn't been in Hatyai for some 20 years and of course some memories came flooded back. Not awe-struck but what the hell am I getting into ? Bitter/sweet memories...

Asked the driver and offered him dinner and he told me that I was his last fare and he is having dinner with his family, hahahaha...Devoted family man, I must say. Well, the driver recommended New Season and OK, anything with the word NEW is OK with me. Nothing was going right for me lately and only a NEW Me is going to emerge hence.

Reached the hotel and it looked fine with me. Quite new in fact, 4, 5 years old ?

Hotel looked OK to me, a bit tired but at least the bedding looked inviting and clean. Tipped the bellboy and he was gone.

Showered and ready to go out but to where ? This is not the Hatyai that I once knew like the back of my hand. I am 20 years into the future. Help needed, hahahaha....And of course I remembered my old friend, the bellboy that I had just met half and hour ago.

Called the bell boy up and he thought I was joking but I managed to convince him I was not. I told him my specifications and he was kind of apprehensive. It was fun. Now it is his problem, not mine.

Half an hour went by and there were knockings on the door. He came back with two women in tow, or should I say, one woman and a girl. One sultry milf and one shy syt. Both were very nice in their own ways and I was tempted to take the both of them. paiseh....

Damage was 2500 bhts

I chose the milf and gave the syt 200 bahts tips for her trouble. Thanks.

We hit it off straight away. She was gregarious and funny. She has her own sense of humour. I was delighted. I asked her about dinner and her reply was up to me. So I opted for room service and she ordered. She told me she wanted to have some wine coolers drink and I told her to raid the fridge and she said NO, they were too expensive, those hotel's drinks. Good gal. I tried to give her some money for what she is going to buy but she told me that she won the commision money from the bell boy too. She was betting on me choosing her. Poor bell boy. She said she was curious about me and that was the reason she came. She went out and came back with her things as dinner was being served and she even tipped the waiter. Generous.

She went into the bathroom and run the water. She said wait, don't eat first. I told her that I had showered but her reply was that she wanted to shower with me. OK with me and I went into the bathroom and OMFG !!!
Old 31-12-2010, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Outstation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Bro, this place got dancers n cayotes too? or is a "clean" joint for music, drinks and relaxing, W/O the pesky cayotes n pushy waitresses?? Will be nice if can chill out n not get pestered..
Hey bro no dancers, no cayotes n no live singing or shows just a very nice club to Chilli n relax, right in front of paragon, side entrance, very very nice place for me personally I rate it the best in hat yai, better than the feng tau music in paragon, not that expensive also 1 round 10bottles of hienikien 1000baht! n last thing most waiter r guys so no push waitress best thing open till 5am
Old 01-01-2011, 11:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
vainkampf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She was naked and She had tattoos all over her back arms and thighs. She seemed different. Like a biker's chick.I was astounded. I always like tattoos, have a few myself but but not in this amount. I like them in strategic places. Hers were all over the places. No wonder the long skirt and long sleeved blouse and the demure look.

She had bought bath salts and those foamy stuffs and scents into the bath tub she led me. She sat me in the tub with my back facing her. She was srcubbing my back softly and I relaxed Her hands was hugging me from behind and occasionally strayed below to check on my didi's reaction. Not much reaction as I am not a youngster anymore. I am a man in my forties and and cajoling like that works only occasionally. I told her that I don't fuck but I make love. That bathroom seduction scenes were totally unneccesary. She understood. She was drying me with the towel and I scooped her up in my arms and led her out of the bathroom. I plopped her down on the big soft inviting bed that hasn't been sleeps in today and went straight to her neat trimmed lovebox. She was wet but that was from the bathwater, hahahaa.

She had a nice pussy with a prominent clit. I attacked the surrounding of her clitoris with my tongue in a regimented and swivelling movements Her labium was not big and with a bit of coaxing from my horny and wayward tongue, they have swollen like the petals of a blossoming flower. Her moans and gasps made me really horny and in no time my didi stood to attention.

I inserted my middle finger curling upward and at the same time my thumb was twiddling around her now enlarged clitoris. She's floating on clouds and her hips were swivelling and thrusting upwards toward my face and she grabbed my head and pulled me down to savour what she got to offer.Very wet, this time from her own juices. She told me she came and I knew.

Change position, doggie her for a few minutes and felt tired, change position again, this time scissors, she came again, this time guiding my right hand towards her top of the clitoris and carressed that position. she squirmed and spasmed. She finished and I am still hanging inside her, albeit getting smaller and smaller....After she regained her countenance, she turned around and frenched me in a very passionate way. I wanted to get up and wash but she wouldn't let me. She told me, my business is not finish yet. She proceeded to slithered down my torso and with her mouth sexily grabbing that sad looking piece of cd and flicked it away with a twist of her head. She slowly coaxing my didi to his former glory and asked whether I want to CIM or fuck her again. I opted for her fellatio and she instinctive moved her over to my face and I licked her again and sucked on her clit like the proverbial straw. We came together this time and she sucked me dry and licked my didi clean. She swallowed. That's my gal !!!!

Name: Min
Origin : Issan
Face: 7.5/10 – Like a demure housewife but turned into a slutty biker's chick
Body : 8/10 - tone body, slim, arrggh, short @ 155cm
Boobs : 34C –firm and roundish, she exercises
Fuck : Like a bunny that gyrates
Pussy: trimmed
GFE : 9/10
Return : Got her the next day too.
Damage : 2500

After that, we tucked into our still lukewarm dinner. Then discovered that she's into feng thau and yeah, that was right up my alley too. Her ctc got us some and some maryjanes as well. Expensive too.

Slept for a couple of hours to recharge before our night out at Paragon.
Old 02-01-2011, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbest View Post
Oops, typo.

Advice appreciated.

Much thanks (or thank?)
No offence but many thanks is more commonly used than much thanks, hehe
http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=1011881
Old 02-01-2011, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by llbkoh View Post
Don't worry, no more floods but got slight drizzlings on and off. The heavy floodings water have all gone to Australia and to be exact at this point in time , have all gone to the downunder Queensland state , which is now under heavy floodings , and that had never happened before.

Sometimes , rainwater got " eyes" where to flood the second round. Divine must have helped the thais.

cheers bros...... but just watch out for something else .......??????

HAPPY NEW YEAR and may the new year replenish everyone of us more money and more cheongs.
Yes good thing the supposed 2nd round of floods in Dec2010 did not come. Otherwise, all the puyings will run off south to Danok or north

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outstation View Post
Hey bro no dancers, no cayotes n no live singing or shows just a very nice club to Chilli n relax, right in front of paragon, side entrance, very very nice place for me personally I rate it the best in hat yai, better than the feng tau music in paragon, not that expensive also 1 round 10bottles of hienikien 1000baht! n last thing most waiter r guys so no push waitress best thing open till 5am
Thanks will check out Bix. Though disadvantage is Hansa area is farther from town centre compared to clubs like Ice Bar
Old 03-01-2011, 01:48 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheonglah View Post
Yes good thing the supposed 2nd round of floods in Dec2010 did not come. Otherwise, all the puyings will run off south to Danok or north
You spoke too soon...... this evening @ 9pm the flood waters oredi 9m above the danger level and still rising in Kota Baru town...... the waters are expected to spillover to the thai side by tomorrow evening.

Keep your fingers crossed it won't reach Hatyai.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1