The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2011, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
ggmail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Hi Cqueen. Can I know your contact? would u mind if cum fast?
Old 30-12-2011, 03:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AC_Milan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
Is my slutty tongue correct that Quickie equals to the below steps??

[COLOR="Red"]a) While you are standing and leaning against the wall, loosen your belt and unzip your pants.

Time to pay advertising fee idiot, no free meal
Old 30-12-2011, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Milan View Post
Make use of forum to advertise your services yet still don't want to pay to forum owner

No free meal in this world, FUCK YOU low class stingy cqueen !
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Milan View Post
Time to pay advertising fee idiot, no free meal
Good morning Mr AC_Milan,

How have you been all this while??

After a break of almost a year or more, there is quite a marked improvement in you from being a violent, aggressively rude and uncouth rascal (the below post is one of his many uncouth posts) to quite a mellow down guy now, judging from the absence of vulgarities in your latest post to me. Keep it up!!

However, there is no room for complacency. You may want to refrain from using negative terms like "idiot" in your feedback as the concerned party, whom you want to reach out to, may not be effectively receptive to your feedback after all. Thus, you are now an even bigger IDIOT to begin with.

Re: (+╹◡╹+) mY LavisHinG WILD CaT W CIM (+╹◡╹+)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kan ni na boo chao chee bye okt, ask your mother come and suck my cock then i will ram hard on your wife chao chee bye & sister chao backside !

As explained explicitly in my earlier reply to you, I am not offering any form of transactional sex services. I am not a sex worker. My warm mouth is just expressing and make known to all the horny samster's cock here about my strong goodwill desire to enjoy deepthroating a hard throbbing cock for free mutual pleasures and benefits based on trust, comfort and maturity.

May I urge you to direct this unnfounded concern of yours to the operator of this forum for their necessary actions. Seeking the right answer from the proper channel may save you the embarressment of being an IDIOT OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

As 2011 is coming to an end, my warm mouth would lilke this matter to have a good closure too. On this note, may I wish you a "Good Happy New Year".
Old 30-12-2011, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cock Queen

Quote:

As 2011 is coming to an end, my warm mouth would lilke this matter to have a good closure too. On this note, may I wish you a "Good Happy New Year".
Cock Queen,

May you remain healthy & fit in 2012 to give more FREE erotic BBBJ and may you be able to drink tons of cum juice ! ( including mime )
Old 30-12-2011, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sexdiamond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi cqueen...does ur hungry mouth takes in malay cock???
Old 30-12-2011, 12:29 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cock Queen provides FREE BBBJ to all races

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexdiamond View Post
Hi cqueen...does ur hungry mouth takes in malay cock???
Aiyah ! No need to ask lah !

Cock Queen's hungry mouth drinks cum from cocks of all races ..... Chinese, Malay, Indian, Thai, Indonesian, Filipino, Vietnamese, Cambodian, Laotian, Burmese, Black Cocks, Brown Cocks, Yellow Cocks,Grey Cocks, Red Cocks, Purple Cocks, Green Cocks, ...........

So long as your cock can eject tons of cum you're welcome to feed Cock Queen's forever hungry mouth !
Old 30-12-2011, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sexdiamond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Katoeylover69:

thanks for the info...so now i wait for cqueen availability...cheers bro
Old 30-12-2011, 02:54 PM
Samster

Cock Queen offers FREE erotic BBBJ to all races

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexdiamond View Post
Bro Katoeylover69:

thanks for the info...so now i wait for cqueen availability...cheers bro
Abang, don't be too happy yet !

It is not so easy to get an appointment with Cock Queen to give you FREE erotic BBBJ and to eject thousands of your "little soldiers" into "her" hungry mouth ..... "She" will ask all sorts of questions to you, your photo and details of your cock before "she" agree on any appointment
Old 30-12-2011, 05:39 PM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cock Queen provides FREE BBBJ to all races

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Aiyah ! No need to ask lah !

Aiyo KatoeyLover, my warm mouth may be loose but does not mean that it is so "ching chai" lah.. Still must act a bit class mah, so must at least go through some formality of asking lah...

Cock Queen's hungry mouth drinks cum from cocks of all races ..... Chinese, Malay, Indian, Thai, Indonesian, Filipino, Vietnamese, Cambodian, Laotian, Burmese, Black Cocks, Brown Cocks, Yellow Cocks,Grey Cocks, Red Cocks, Purple Cocks, Green Cocks, ...........

You are absolutely right about my warm mouth hungry for any wet throbbing cock and of Asian origin. But how come my warm mouth did not know that it sucks cock of all asian races?? I am the one sucking so I should know better of my preferences for any particular race. Or Katoeylover, you got cuntfused ha. You are actually the one whose mouth sucks cocks of all Asian races from all over Asia and even of different multi colour!!!!

So long as your cock can eject tons of cum you're welcome to feed Cock Queen's forever hungry mouth !

Now, for the very first time, you got the last part factually correct about my slutty tongue.
Old 31-12-2011, 09:35 AM
Samster

Re: Cock Queen offers FREE erotic BBBJ to all races

Quote:
Abang, don't be too happy yet !

It is not so easy to get an appointment with Cock Queen to give you FREE erotic BBBJ and to eject thousands of your "little soldiers" into "her" hungry mouth ..... "She" will ask all sorts of questions to you, your photo and details of your cock before "she" agree on any appointment

KatoeyLover69, one minute you are trying hard to promote my "Goodwill Free Erotic Bj", next minute you work equally hard to drive my potential hard cock samster's cock away from my warm mouth by giving this misconception that my warm mouth is highly selective and diffcult.

Not true indeed. Just a few simple questions to help my warm mouth understand your juicy cock's needs better. A brief intro of yourself with some description of your sexual likes/dislikes and a HP no for easy, quick arrangement are all it takes to get your hard horny cock being thrust deep and long into my warm mouth.

May I wish all the samsters here "HAPPY NEW YEAR".
Old 31-12-2011, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
ringo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Is my slutty tongue correct that Quickie equals to the below steps??

a) While you are standing and leaning against the wall, loosen your belt and unzip your pants.

b) Pull down your pants and underwear to your knee area.

c) Hungrily engulf your horny hard throbbing cock deeply and swiftly.

d) Lick, tease and arouse the balls area while using my fingers to rub your cockhead gently.

e) Deepthroat your juicy cock hard, deep and long with strong suction motion both upwards and downwards till the veins in the hard cock start to stiffen with so much hardness that my mouth is being filled full with your hard throbbing cock.

f) When your shaft start to harden even more with the cockhead about to explode, increase the suction motion deeper and harder till every single drop of your hot cum explode violently to fill my hungry mouth warmly and sextisfactorily.

g) Now pull up your underwear and pants, tighten your belt and you just leave immediately with a word, just like you came in earlier.

h) The whole erotic process is over in less than 5 mins.

If my description of the above steps is what quickie is all about, then that is what my erotic tongue has been practising all this while since the beginning of Kingdom.

Now my slutty tongue is more than confident to say it can surpass way above the erotic quickie service scope.
Damn...reading that gave me a hard on! But I think I want more than just a "quickie" with you if thats ok.
Old 01-01-2012, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringo View Post
Damn...reading that gave me a hard on!

Then my warm mouth better warn your hard cock:

My deepthroat mouth is so hungrily slutty that it will give your juicy cock an even
'HARDER TIME".

But I think I want more than just a "quickie" with you if thats ok.

My hungry mouth is so powerfully strong at sucking that it goes without saying that any horny cock would lustfully want more than just one round of "short quickie erotic bj".
Old 01-01-2012, 10:43 AM
Samster

Cock Queen

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Cock Queen !

May you remain healthy & fit to give more FREE erotic BBBJ and you drink tons of cum in 2012 !

How about filling your longbath with cum and taking a cum bath with me ???
Old 02-01-2012, 07:12 AM
Samster

Re: Cock Queen

Quote:
HAPPY NEW YEAR, Cock Queen !

May you remain healthy & fit to give more FREE erotic BBBJ and you drink tons of cum in 2012 !

How about filling your longbath with cum and taking a cum bath with me ???
Good morning KatoeyLover69,

Thanks for your well wishes and support.

If you can fill my longbath with enough of your juicy, manly delicious hot cum, the erotic pleasure is mine to enjoy a soothing, good relaxing cum bath with our body interlocked with each other and my warm ass sitting deep on top of your horny hard strong cock.
Old 02-01-2012, 10:50 AM
Samster

Cock Queen provides FREE erotic BBBJ

Good morning, sista !

How's your New Year getting along ?

How many litres of cum have you managed to drink over the long weekend ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1