The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 12-04-2015, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

There is metered taxi and non-metered taxi. It is best to have metered fare if you guys are just travelling around the city of bangkok and fixed fare if you are travelling out of the city with long trips like to Pattaya or to the airport for etc.

Most of the metered taxi if you go in and the person quote a price to you, get out straight away. The chances of you encountering drivers that are link to thai gangs are almost 70-80%
Old 12-04-2015, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
well your friend already knows everything. just listen to him and dun make us a fool.
PS: usually i nvr care about the stealth agent thinggy.
see a stealth agent will prey on unsuspecting newbies...create many clones to talk among themselves and create lots of fun and laughter in this thread with fake forums...lure newbies to their G-Club....then explode the bill...the higher the bill the bigger their commission...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-04-2015, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What do you REAALLY want vsat??!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
you are good bro! made me understand whats real stealth agent all about!
Thanks!
Especially that you've come out publicly when already knowing all the dangers with the way "they" always gang up and mass zap anybody who dares to say anything.

Thanks again.
SEAJ

Ps - tried to upz you, but found out that I had previously done so; I don't Zap anybody, so for sure it was an Upz. LOL

Last edited by SEAJ; 13-04-2015 at 12:45 AM.
Old 12-04-2015, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
mutalisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For the record on taxis... took a cab from national stadium to grand palace for 80 baht... was quoted 300 baht by some taxi driver beforehand... gladly showed my finger at him and slammed the door

Was quoted by a cab back from grand palace to ploenchit and was quoted 250 baht which i gave him the same treatment..
the next cab was more honest... offered to stop the meter at 100 baht cause he made a wrong turn, told him to just keep the meter going... eventually reached ploenchit for 119 baht on meter... he still offered to take 100 baht..
i told him to keep the 120 baht and its good to be honest and honest mistakes can be learned so i have no qualms paying...
Didnt realised the doorman ticking him off for going the wrong route.. guessed he called after making the wrong turn
Old 12-04-2015, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutalisk View Post
For the record on taxis... took a cab from national stadium to grand palace for 80 baht... was quoted 300 baht by some taxi driver beforehand... gladly showed my finger at him and slammed the door
Nbzzz u sibei gootz la............ U show him ur finger n slam his door u never get whack ah?

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 12-04-2015, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutalisk View Post
... was quoted 300 baht by some taxi driver beforehand... gladly showed my finger at him and slammed the door
Just to tell you what I do when I run across miscreant taxi drivers (And they're all over the world... sigh....!).

I wouldn't lose my temper with them, just like how I now wouldn't bother to lose it with crook stealth agents here; I figure it's beneath me!

I would instead just pleasantly and softly close his door, making sure it's only half or even totally not closed, and just walk away. Can be done when first bargaining or AFTER a lousy ride.

The looks on their face, the shouting and screaming, as I happily just walk away, pretending to not hear. Best are those taxis with cages around the driver - coz then he actually needs to get off and close the door on the other side. Priceless!!

SEAJ
Old 12-04-2015, 06:39 PM
Samster

Heh... guess i am too hot headed.. i prefer to vent it out then do a bastard way... hahah

Wasnt really thinking of the consequences when i slammed the door and showed the love

Better to vent it out upfront then spoil the rest of the day hahaha
Old 12-04-2015, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sirichai1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After midnight most taxis would not want to use the meter. Especially around pubs and clubs. If you are not sure of the price usually after 2-3 of them you can roughly guess but do bargain.
Old 12-04-2015, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
lure newbies to their G-Club....then explode the bill...the higher the bill the bigger their commission...
hahaaa... money so hard to earn
Old 12-04-2015, 08:33 PM
Samster

Just left patpong.. whole place is a disco now at sala daeng...
The people are more interested in splashing water than doing business

The clubs... look very sad... not even a single customer.. you can see the sian faces.. girls on the bar top are just standing around

well.. its songkran everyone having fun with water more then anything else
Old 12-04-2015, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Harveyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BKK 1-8 April

My third time in BKK with my other good friend. It was a really impromptu trip so we had no planning done. Once we touched down we did a quick research and finally decided to go to this club called scratchdog.

Went there almost every night thereafter (not that i like it, but its the only thing that opens after 2am)

i would say at least 80-90% of the girls are, except those girls who came with their boyfriends. at least that is what i learned through my experience.

The quality is quite good you can definitely find fair-skinned leggy thai girls there also doesn't mean you go there can get the hottest girl there. Some of the hotter girls actually choose who they wanna go with.

Place is swarmed with Koreans, Japanese and Singaporeans. And quite a number of them do bring over girls from GoGo Bars (which i think is kinda funny because there are already girls here)

As for the staff there, its similar to everywhere else in Bangkok that deals with foreigners, you'd have to give 'generous' amount of tips for them to be friendly. Alot of them can be two-faced and it all hinges on a 100 baht note.
Old 13-04-2015, 03:20 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: What do you REAALLY want vsat??!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Please guide me on your train of thought.
I and I think others here want to help you out, but I personally do not understand what you REALLY want!!
You stated as below that you have been “…mongering all my life..” and this being so, you feign not knowing that Taxi drivers just about everywhere in the world would happily forego their fare when they get kick-backs “delivering” customers to establishments?

And curious that you delayed your trip from April to May as below; what, not enough guys join you yet?

And WOW, for someone who just signed up for SBF last month, you suuuure know a lot about this “Stealth agent thingy!” Especially given that you seem to take pains to convince us that you are just a clueless newbie with your taxi and other simplistic questions; even

But then at the same time mention places like
Safehouse, funkey, thonglo, even the ..” famous wanton mee in Bangkok pratunam…”

See the source of my puzzlement? Care to explain?

Thanks beforehand!
SEAJ
Bro, u r good. Why never go catch the stealth agent in the Danok thread?
Old 13-04-2015, 11:07 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108476 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Songarn for those who is in Thailand

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-04-2015, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Happy Songkran Day!!!
Old 13-04-2015, 03:40 PM
Samster

Just walked into analisa massage.. waiting my turn wahahaha will fr later... of course i got drenched while walking...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1