The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-05-2016, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
newdicky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
Hi I Love Boobs, a lot of us got zapped, including me for writing FR or even putting our opinions and comments on certain house gals. Yesterday, got a pte msg from one of the house OKT boss who I comment and zapped too. Fair enough, everybody got a business to run and so I also "zi tong" and refrain from commenting too much on house gals but the problem will be less and less people like you writing FRs. If you dont write and others dont write FRs, then all we will ever read could be fake FRs manipulated to get customers.

So, dont give up writing FRs just because of a few set backs, we love your contributions...I have given you pts before and could not add anymore pts but many bros out appreciate your FRs...
wah bro fwchong, i fully agree wif you. think tat day i oso kena zapped after writing a fr...
Old 18-05-2016, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
newdicky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

here is my FR for June of DollHouse...

look: 7/10 (look not too much diff from the picture)
bath: 7/10 (good teasing tgt)
frenching: only try to lip kiss her
bbbj: 8.5/10 (good suction on the rod and lot licking on balls)
massage: 6/10 (nnormal massage)
fj: 9/10 (her moan sound like so enjoying, initially ask me to be gentle bcos she think my rod too long for her , 2nd shot tried a few position and both end wif missionary hugging each other... think she cum twice)
gfe: 8/10 (not so good in english so communication a bit difficult, but good teasing and initiative)

rtf: will try other girl of this stable..
Old 18-05-2016, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

dont give up writing FR...in fact when I went back to RTF a gal, she told me after I wrote a FR for her, she got customers and she thank me for helping her and she is able to pay off her debts..I told her all I did was write my experience and she was the one who did the hard work but nevertheless, I felt I did something for her...

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdicky View Post
wah bro fwchong, i fully agree wif you. think tat day i oso kena zapped after writing a fr...
Old 18-05-2016, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 10
dropbear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick FR for Stella ET88

One word, chio. In fact, top 3 chioest SYT I've ever had with killer body, natural b+ and tight pussy. Good BBBJ and post war cuddle. Shot fired in no time. The only downside is GFE is affected by language barrier. Google translate comes to the rescue. Not for bro who like commando type of girl, you need to guide her. Will try to RTF just by thinking of her chio face and boob.
Old 19-05-2016, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdicky View Post
here is my FR for June of DollHouse...

look: 7/10 (look not too much diff from the picture)
bath: 7/10 (good teasing tgt)
frenching: only try to lip kiss her
bbbj: 8.5/10 (good suction on the rod and lot licking on balls)
massage: 6/10 (nnormal massage)
fj: 9/10 (her moan sound like so enjoying, initially ask me to be gentle bcos she think my rod too long for her , 2nd shot tried a few position and both end wif missionary hugging each other... think she cum twice)
gfe: 8/10 (not so good in english so communication a bit difficult, but good teasing and initiative)

rtf: will try other girl of this stable..
nice fr bro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
dont give up writing FR...in fact when I went back to RTF a gal, she told me after I wrote a FR for her, she got customers and she thank me for helping her and she is able to pay off her debts..I told her all I did was write my experience and she was the one who did the hard work but nevertheless, I felt I did something for her...
yups, we are all here to share our experiences. who cares the heck about points. i also got zapped in this thread, but i will still carry on to contribute my fr and sharing with the bros here.
Old 19-05-2016, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
WTF?!
Got zapped for writing a creative FR.
Next time I won't even bother sharing....
somehow you always kena zap for posting fr....
not the first or second time i see you complain about being zap from posting FR haha...
will up you when i can bro =)
Old 19-05-2016, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Farape deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hana, ET 88

Met Hana yesterday, very enjoyable experience.

Good Service (8.5/10) end to end
Looks: 8.0/10 (pics accurate)
Body: 8.50/10 - good proportions, neatly trimmed, curves where required
French: 9/10 - once warm up very good
Finger: 8/10 - responsive, seems to enjoy
Bbj: 10/10 - awesome
FJ: 8/10 - various positions, good sound

Young, yet experienced gal, good service; time and money well spent, RTF - possible.
Old 19-05-2016, 12:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1540 / Power: 20
jaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
WTF?!
Got zapped for writing a creative FR.
Next time I won't even bother sharing....
Bro, I have upped your points, hopefully enough to offset the lost. Please continue sharing, enjoy your FR.
Old 19-05-2016, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Landy of DHouse know nuru erotic massage and is quite a slim/tall beauty, so i just put myself in her hands and let her take the lead. Its an added value for sure. She is first time here and was obviously nervous but primarily, she is eager to serve with good gfe and throbbing pussy.

She works in bkk mrt but speaks very lil english.

Looks: 8.5/10 in the DH web site, the pic on the left most resembles her. She is pretty. Age about mid twenties.
Body: 8.5/10 Slim, tall and fair smooth body. Hght 1.68m. No tattoos.
Boobi: B cups natural.
Fj: 9/10 Sensitive. In the end she cummed with jerks and twitches. No fake.
Gfe: 9/10 Needs to get warmed up coz of language barrier.
Old 19-05-2016, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
wo1ni2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
U book hotel 1st, come a different gal. U already waste 20 or 30bucks. What can u do? Suck thumb, normally they will send an ugly gal hoping u will take it. U reject, they will send a slightly better one over. Still not ok. U wasted 30bucks. U are at their mercy. Low bargaining power since 30 bucks is a sunk cost.

Not really.

I have tried some of them and it quite good. Still can date them out for dinner if they do not have immediate client.

I would choose hotel over house.

Mainly because safety and hygiene. Many times in the past when I book those ladies with room either china or thai, i face with this issue.

All of them never change bedsheet and give us a wet n used towel. How i know? I have quite a few girls whom i am close to telling me.

And for the safety part. Whenever in the past when i book them, other ladies in the same apartment keep opening door to other bros or man in blue. How would they know who is who? Despite they say they keep a lookout. Will the man in blue let them know and see they are coming?

This is just my opinion
Old 19-05-2016, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LimYNWA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros anyone going for Dorrie of TY69? Can share FR? Thanks bros
Old 19-05-2016, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
FeradoRazor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Great minds think alike! Will up back when power resume.
I've been with the stable in your banned list for 2 years+. Yes some misses but mostly I've got pretty good ones. Maybe my expectations are lower but I've been in the FL scene since 2008, theirs in today's standard are consider not bad. You might wish to share your experience?

BTW: this is my secondary account. I can't use my primary one anymore as my primary account is been monitored now.
Old 19-05-2016, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

Met Hana from ET88 today afternoon, here's my honest FR.

Good Service - (8.5/10) She was hardworking and accommodating. Was greeted with a pleasant smile and a cute face was behind the door greeting me.

Looks: 9.0/10 - I would say she look better in real life than the photos itself.

Body: 8.0/10 - Petite girl with B cup boobs( I think ) and a nice small but perky ass. However she has a bit of tummy fat. Abit only la haha.

French: NiL - didn't try, weather too hot and my lips too dry.

Finger: 8/10 - very tight, can feel the juices running on my fingers.

Bbj: Fantastic/10 - NOW THIS IS THE PART WHICH I WANT TO HIGHLIGHT. Her bbbj is FANTASTIC. As it was a hot afternoon and I'm quite shagged out, I couldn't get my dick to be hard. She noticed that my tool was getting flaccid rather quick, so she spent a combined 40MINUTES jerking and sucking me off. 40 FUCKING MINUTES OF PURE HEAVEN from Hana. Not even joking. Her hard work finally paid off when I managed to shoot out after her countless efforts. Fans of BBBJ will enjoy that's for sure.

FJ: Nil - Too tired to be erect LOL. But judging from my fingers entering her pussy, she is tight. Could be something special that I potentially missed out.

Communication: 6/10 - well we got by with basic hand motions and English. Not much of a issue I guess..

RTF Factor: No for me.

All in all, a pleasant girl with great services. Worth every penny that I spent on.
Old 19-05-2016, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeradoRazor View Post
I've been with the stable in your banned list for 2 years+. Yes some misses but mostly I've got pretty good ones. Maybe my expectations are lower but I've been in the FL scene since 2008, theirs in today's standard are consider not bad. You might wish to share your experience?

BTW: this is my secondary account. I can't use my primary one anymore as my primary account is been monitored now.
I chiong gl since 2003 jump to fl sometimes.

Positive recent gems:

Wendi of devil house
Bunny of ty69

Ella of et88
Nicha of et88
Jam of et88
Amm of et88
Pammy of et88.
Old 19-05-2016, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 9
JemC021 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJemC021 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJemC021 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Asking bros here if they have tried any of the girls under Pacific Stars?

Will like some FRs here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1