The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all
Re: (Fiction or Non-Fiction You Decide) Drink Drank Drunk (short story)

“Her asshole is relaxed leow, can try put your cock in” with one arm grabbing her waist tightly as she struggled, his other pulling her ass cheeks open, showing her anus, which was pulsating little by little, with a mixture of juices and saliva, inviting my cock to enter.

“No… I don’t want…” her arms struggles to try to escape Mina’s bf arm lock to no avail, I grabbed both butt cheeks and pulled them apart, before spitting on my cock, which was now at the maximum hardness, lubricating it by stroking the saliva all over, before starting to slowly push it into her anus which was pulsating even more as the tip of my cock touches it. I could feel that it trying to resist my cock from entering, as it tightens to make it harder to enter. But with one hand holding my cock, I started to push the tip of cock in.

“AHHHHHH… PAAAIIIINNNNNN….” as my cock slowly penetrate the anus, as it was so tight with Mina’s bf cock in her vagina, and mine trying hard to push into her anus, he hold her in position for me, only his cock moving in and out of her when she starts to squirm. It was so tight like her anus was trying to resist my cock from entering it, but with the last push, my cock slips in. The sensation of my cock being crushed by the inner lining inside of her anus was clamping the shaft of cock tightly, while my cock could also feel something moving one layer of skin away, rubbing against my cock.
Old 03-08-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaofSorrow View Post
Not many boys schools opposite IJ schools so not hard to guess.

Especially when you walk across the bridge daily for four years.
Not sure if we are the same gen, but those from IJ was horny as hell...

Really had a lot of good times then
Old 03-08-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

It was Mina’s bf cock fucking Joanne, while my cock in her anus was trying hard to move in and out of her. I moved my cock in the same rhythmic movement, and I could feel both our cocks tightly squeezed inside her two holes. He moved his cock up and down into her vagina, while I moved front and back into her anus, as I try to adjust my speed to move in sync with Mina’s bf movement. Joanne was now giving a mixture of moaning, panting, and some weird grunting noise, as and when shouting “pai…n… paiinnn...” or “hard….er… fuck me… harder…”.

I couldn’t take it anymore, the sensation of inner anal muscles squeezing on my cock, and the sensation of Mina’s bf cock fucking her vagina, I started to cum into her anus, with my warm sperm being sucked into her, while Mina’s bf was still fucking her hard, sensing that I started to cum, he started to ram his cock faster and faster in and out of Joanne vagina, which made her started to scream “Faster faster faster… Fuck me… Fuck me…!!!” before suddenly pulling out his cock and shooting his sperm on to the coffee table in the living room.

With my sperm oozing out of Joanne’s anus, was a mixture of brown and red liquid, while her vagina was dripping with a gaping hole from all the fucking Mina’s bf cock has done to her. She started crying for a short while, saying that this was the first time she had two guys fucking her, and it was painful as Mina’s bf cock was so long and big, and mine was so thick that her anus tore a bit from the stretch.

Eventually, the gfs woke up and suspected we fucked Joanne, but the three of us die die denied it.

(Denise and I eventually broke up, as she was fucking around with every guy I know LOL, and is currently unmarried. Mina eventually got pregnant by an uncle when she was in ITE and had to drop out of school, now with two kids, and is super aunty looking. Joanne, went overseas to study and is now currently married to an angmoh in Australia, didn’t keep much in contact though.)

<THE END>

(The story may or may not be true, and any resemblance is purely coincidental.)
Old 03-08-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Not sure if we are the same gen, but those from IJ was horny as hell...

Really had a lot of good times then
I graduated in 2000. What about you?

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 03-08-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
I graduated in 2000. What about you?
I wasn't from that boys school, but I graduated in 2001

So you should be 1 yr older than me
Old 03-08-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
I wasn't from that boys school, but I graduated in 2001

So you should be 1 yr older than me
That is probably accurate. Don't deny those IJ girls were horny, heard of many stories.

But I preferred my girls in green pinafores.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 03-08-2022, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
warded deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very wild party. Nice!
Old 06-08-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
cowtroy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, thanks TS.
Old 31-07-2023, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
alover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
That is probably accurate. Don't deny those IJ girls were horny, heard of many stories.

But I preferred my girls in green pinafores.
confirm shiok
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1