The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2012, 03:20 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
javku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bandung Discovery

try the spa at dago plaza, I heard they have some "panlok" (local chinese) over there. But you have to make an appointment because they are usually fully booked. Damage cost should be somewhere around IDR 600K.

But I guess "black juice alley" still give me better options at reasonable price.

I'll be in singapore until early october before returned to my hometown bandung. I can't wait to see what happens after I left Bandung for several months.
Old 30-09-2012, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by javku View Post
try the spa at dago plaza, I heard they have some "panlok" (local chinese) over there. But you have to make an appointment because they are usually fully booked. Damage cost should be somewhere around IDR 600K.

But I guess "black juice alley" still give me better options at reasonable price.

I'll be in singapore until early october before returned to my hometown bandung. I can't wait to see what happens after I left Bandung for several months.
Dude, nothing change in your hometown except the gals getting hotter...
Old 30-09-2012, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 15
Hipee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHipee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Bandung Discovery

Cheong Fix KTV last week and boy it was fun!

The girls there are hot but pity that most do not speak good English. Was lucky to pick one gal Tasha who can speak fluently and though not the prettiest but the KC is very strong and really takes good care of me. Drinks damage is 1.1 juta for 1+1 Chivas 12 yrs and the room is free to use. Gals charge starts from 80k/hr and striptease can be arranged for a 10hr charge.

Also, a big thank you to bro Pink_Floyd for the tips and really had a good time there. Went back a second night and got the same gal again
Old 30-09-2012, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 19
Charles_joy06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCharles_joy06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bro,

Great that you enjoy yourself at Fix KTV... i will defiantly go FIX on my next trip to bandung. Well you can always depend on Bro Pink_Floyd for good tips cheonging in bandung/surabaya.

cheers
charles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipee View Post

The girls there are hot but pity that most do not speak good English. Was lucky to pick one gal Tasha who can speak fluently and though not the prettiest but the KC is very strong and really takes good care of me. Drinks damage is 1.1 juta for 1+1 Chivas 12 yrs and the room is free to use. Gals charge starts from 80k/hr and striptease can be arranged for a 10hr charge.

Also, a big thank you to bro Pink_Floyd for the tips and really had a good time there. Went back a second night and got the same gal again
Old 30-09-2012, 09:45 PM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Walau.. You went back the next night har... you were totally gone man.. and you keep on draging gal to the toilet... what are you doing in there.. hehehe
Old 01-10-2012, 09:32 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Bandung Discovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Walau.. You went back the next night har... you were totally gone man.. and you keep on draging gal to the toilet... what are you doing in there.. hehehe
Really??!?! That I have some memories
Lets just say that we were just trying to explore each other a little more

The gal on your left seriously can drink man, shouldn't have accepted her challenges so easily. Must at least get sometime in return

But then again, thanks for accomodating me and am now seriously planning my return trip to Bandung
Old 01-10-2012, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_joy06 View Post
Hi Bro,

Great that you enjoy yourself at Fix KTV... i will defiantly go FIX on my next trip to bandung. Well you can always depend on Bro Pink_Floyd for good tips cheonging in bandung/surabaya.

cheers
charles
I couldn't have agree more. Kudos to Bro Pink_Floyd for the pointers.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_joy06 View Post
Hi Bro,

cheers
charles
POWER.....Got another possible cheonging target haha

Daily 6 points to share/return/exchange
Old 01-10-2012, 02:25 PM
Samster

I will be in Bandung again tonight. Thinking of going somewhere else. But then again, i am still have bottles here and there. Might try Tropicana. Its been a while since i went there.
Old 01-10-2012, 02:47 PM
Samster

I had 2 gals on my left. Which one is that ? Anyway, I can tell you are immensely enjoying yourself a lot that night. I went to Broadway after that to see my old flames. End up both of them take turn to BJ me... Haiz. So embarrassing.
Old 01-10-2012, 03:03 PM
Samster

The one sitting right next to you, not the one sitting near to the wall.
quite sexy looking with low husky voice. wonder how she sounds like on bed

the one called gucci also quite pretty looking, but too bad has no chemistry since she does not speak english. nice curvy body and look damn sweet when she smiles
Old 01-10-2012, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
I will be in Bandung again tonight. Thinking of going somewhere else. But then again, i am still have bottles here and there. Might try Tropicana. Its been a while since i went there.
I am sure you have left many broken hearts around Bandung. Many are just yearning and waiting for you to visit them
Old 01-10-2012, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
The one sitting right next to you, not the one sitting near to the wall.
quite sexy looking with low husky voice. wonder how she sounds like on bed

the one called gucci also quite pretty looking, but too bad has no chemistry since she does not speak english. nice curvy body and look damn sweet when she smiles
Body language already can what. Her looks grow on you I must admit. Does not strike on first look. My preference is the girls to my extreme left, petite but I am sure she is good on bed.
Old 01-10-2012, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Body language already can what. Her looks grow on you I must admit. Does not strike on first look. My preference is the girls to my extreme left, petite but I am sure she is good on bed.
For a moment I thought you were interested in the one on your right. You seems to do all the groovy moves on her while dancing

Actually, I was fixated on Tasha the whole night and really enjoyed her company. Didn't want to spoil it all and left with nothing at the end.

In fact, when I returned on the 2nd night, we were like long lost lovers in the room.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:35 PM
Samster

Aiyo... I do groovy moves to all my gals lah. wah.. didn't know Bandung has such a strong KC power.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1