The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 09-06-2015, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Past few times, the queue is rather short and fast... maybe I was lucky.

For those staying in BKK, if u are away for a few days, u can park your car in the airport... per day, 24hrs is about 250thb. The last weekend, I went HCMC on Fri and back to BKK on Mon... the total parking is about 700, which is almost the same as my taxi fares.
Unlucky me! Came back twice from Laos via Don mueang airport and saw the horrendous long queue all the way to the mama shop near the escalator. went up to departure hall and within 5 mins got onto taxi and on my way home. By the way saw that u went laos recently too. Maybe can share with me what's good at laos via pm? Thanks in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Nowadays, I prefer taking the normal airport train to makkasan station and back.
Cheaper and faster, less hassle and avoid the traffic jam unless I'm late or
carry a heavy bag then I will take one way taxis to M station and or airport.

I usually travel around by MRT and or BTS trains, only take taxis to G Clubs.
Yup if for suvarnabhumi airport, it's good to travel by the airport railway link. If I remembered correctly only 35฿ from airport station to Makkasan station? Been a while since I took that anyway. From there then take a taxi to your hotel. Cheaper if not faster.

Yup because popular g clubs are never walking distance near BTS or MRT stations except for Claudia and soi 4 bachelor club. Lol.
Old 10-06-2015, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Unlucky me! Came back twice from Laos via Don mueang airport and saw the horrendous long queue all the way to the mama shop near the escalator.
U went via Don Mueang? U took flight to Udon and took a bus over? I good boy in Lao.
Old 10-06-2015, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Yeah its was me who mentioned SOS.
bro
how the crowds at SOS? machiam route66 or soi4?
Old 10-06-2015, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 9
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!
Airport Rail Link

Quote:
Nowadays, I prefer taking the normal airport train to makkasan station and back.
Quote:
Yup if for suvarnabhumi airport, it's good to travel by the airport railway link. If I remembered correctly only 35฿ from airport station to Makkasan station?
Very good forum this past week guys!

Yes I will use Airport Rail Link if I arrive/depart at Suvarnabhumi Airport. Both cost and time saving.

45฿ from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Makkasan using the less costly Suvarnabhumi Airport City Line.

http://suvarnabhumiairport.com/en/121-airport-rail-link

Choo Choo
SEAsiaJoe

Old 10-06-2015, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Airport taxi surcharge hike approved.

The Nation June 9, 2015 7:37 pm

Transport Minister Prajin Juntong approved Tuesday the request to raise the taxi surcharge at Suvarnabhumi Airport and Don Mueang International Airport from Bt50 to Bt75-Bt95.

The surcharge for big-sized taxi or vans will be Bt95 while that of sedan vehicles will be Bt75.

The burden in the first six months will be shouldered by Airports of Thailand, which operates the two international airports. AOT is also instructed to improve the taxi service, to lower the operating cost and public complaints.
like tat force me to go dep hall hail a cab now
tot 50b give them drink kopi in the past
Old 10-06-2015, 12:58 AM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
U went via Don Mueang? U took flight to Udon and took a bus over? I good boy in Lao.
Yup via don mueang then VIP van 200฿. Bus cannot lah. Anything else to do at vientiane? Any nice place to find girls? Girls there not up to my standard. Sibey sian. Watch discovery channel at vientiane really.
Old 10-06-2015, 01:02 AM
Samster

Re: Airport Rail Link

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAsiaJoe View Post
Very good forum this past week guys!

Yes I will use Airport Rail Link if I arrive/depart at Suvarnabhumi Airport. Both cost and time saving.

45฿ from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Makkasan using the less costly Suvarnabhumi Airport City Line.

http://suvarnabhumiairport.com/en/121-airport-rail-link

Choo Choo
SEAsiaJoe
No one says Bangkok thread must be solely about where to find good bonks.

What makes a good trip to Bangkok involves more than just getting a good quality bonk. Transportation, exchange rate, food and hotels etc are essential to make one's trip an enjoyable one.
Old 10-06-2015, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

The express line for the airport rail link is still not operating yet? And the last time round, it does not even go to phaya thai anymore?
Old 10-06-2015, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 13
ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Going BBK on coming 18 Jun staying near Soi Cowboy. Any bro going there at this period ?
Old 10-06-2015, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 18
jkljkl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjkljkl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
The express line for the airport rail link is still not operating yet? And the last time round, it does not even go to phaya thai anymore?
The express line operations was suspended since Sep 2014. But dont know when will resume operations.
Old 10-06-2015, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Airport taxi surcharge hike approved.

The Nation June 9, 2015 7:37 pm

Transport Minister Prajin Juntong approved Tuesday the request to raise the taxi surcharge at Suvarnabhumi Airport and Don Mueang International Airport from Bt50 to Bt75-Bt95.

The surcharge for big-sized taxi or vans will be Bt95 while that of sedan vehicles will be Bt75.

The burden in the first six months will be shouldered by Airports of Thailand, which operates the two international airports. AOT is also instructed to improve the taxi service, to lower the operating cost and public complaints.
Latest update on Airport Taxi Surcharge.

Transport Ministry nods taxi fare increase starting July.
Business | June 9, 2015 10:32 pm.

The Transport Ministry on Tuesday reconfirmed its earlier decision to allow taxi fare in Bangkok to be adjusted up by 5 percent effective as of July.

The ministry, however, rejected the proposal of the committee considering taxi fares to increase taxi fare by 5-7 percent.

The ministry also gave a greenlight for an increase of service charge of taxies at Suvarnabhumi and Don Meuang airports from 50 baht at the two airports to 80 baht for taxi vans and 60 baht for sedans.

Transport Minister Prajin Juntong said that the ministry rejected the committee’s proposal to adjust the service charge for taxies operating at the two international airports to 95 baht for vans and 75 baht for sedans as being too high.

In order to ease the burden on the consumers, the minister said that during the first six months of the enforcement of the new service charge, the Airports of Thailand Company would shoulder the service charge increase.
Old 10-06-2015, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 9
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
No one says Bangkok thread must be solely about where to find good bonks.
Yes I go Bangkok is to buy cheap t-shirts. The ones in Hong Kong can be quite expensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
The express line for the airport rail link is still not operating yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkljkl View Post
The express line operations was suspended since Sep 2014. But dont know when will resume operations.
I find the Express Line is quite redundant. The time saved is rather minimal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Mixture of crowds, but more to the Thais, didn't see any farang when I'm there.
I spotted many fake farangs!

LMFAO
SEAsiaJoe

Old 10-06-2015, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Harveyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
WTF... what has gone wrong in BKK sex scene or am I out of the league? Next will be 10000 THB LT? I can only admire these guys paying these money. Frankly, I have to bow to u for being so rich, 320SGD per night.
demand and supply haha nowadays its no use telling guys not to spoil market... the only way is to move ahead with the market and get better spending capabilities

I remember the last time i went in march ST was still 2.5k for a really beautiful girl at nana and that time baht was strong against yen/won/sgd.

Nowadays, after evaluating all the options the best value is still going to MPs where the rates are not as exorbitant and get rid of the blue balls and at night go to some clubs and chill with your buddies and make new thai 'friends' and at the same time improve your game. And somewhere down the road get lucky.
Old 10-06-2015, 03:13 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yup because popular g clubs are never walking distance near BTS or MRT stations except for Claudia and soi 4 bachelor club. Lol.
You forgot to mention Casanova @ Emmanuelle and The Resort @ Ratchada Soi 13.
Old 10-06-2015, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yup via don mueang then VIP van 200฿. Bus cannot lah. Anything else to do at vientiane? Any nice place to find girls? Girls there not up to my standard. Sibey sian. Watch discovery channel at vientiane really.
Did you booked with Nok Air package (air/coach) to vientiane via udon or took a separate van from udon airport.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1