The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-11-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Visited Amber three days back.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/amber-massage/

Looks: Subjective. Definitely the same person in the pictures but her actual face is more rectangular. Definitely not ugly but not the conventional pretty pretty kind.

Body: A+ / B- but nip is quite pointy and nice. The boob size on her body looks ok. Definitely SYT and body is still young and springy. I wanted to use the word firm but it is not the exercise kind of firm, more of SYT collagen kind of firm.

Her skin is nice and fair. Some guy complained about her skin previously. But it's now ok.

Message: Hmm. Not sure what she was doing. Haha. If a masseur has a nice massage routine that lasts 15 minutes and repeats it twice, then it's still ok. She has a 3-min routine of pressing lightly here and there and then she repeats it twice.

Sensual: Use fingers to go through my body. Then she sat on top of me to HJ me. Nth too wowz or explosive.

Overall experience is kind of below average. But sometimes when it is SYT, you just let her go and not be too harsh. Make me miss Dan N* and A* N*.
Old 09-11-2021, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 16
Terminus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTerminus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTerminus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/ke-er-massage/

Tried the above.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: B+ or C-, natural
GFE: 7/10
Massage: slightly better than piano. But only for like 15mins.
BBBJ: 8.5

Height: 156cm
Weight: never ask, but just a little bit more than slim.
Others: Partially shaved. Fully nude and full roaming.

RTM: When have vitamin

Last edited by Terminus; 09-11-2021 at 10:44 PM. Reason: typo
Old 09-11-2021, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/niko-massage/

Visited her lately as the current selection is OMG.

her best assets are still her 34Ds natural. I think so far there are none in the market can fight hers.

Her bbbj is also awesome compared to other MLs but no CIM sadly. Never get to paint her because Im not a fan of painting also.

For $120, I think this is one of the better ones you can get, oh by the way she stays alone and near MRT. Not going to try the so called "Vanilla" Services at $120.
Old 10-11-2021, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Any FR on the below? Search liao dont see any or for diff ppl

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/shishi-massage/

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/minnie-massage/

TIA
Old 10-11-2021, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 16
launnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to all

is there any FR on this ML? TIA https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tang-bao-massage/
Old 10-11-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Any ML to recommend that is good with and legit juagen + massage? And the face/body must at least passable lar. Haha
Old 10-11-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 3
fsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Second visit to baby, went for same normal session, overall still ok, higher GFE, and feels like she up her massage skill, same SN as per my first visit, went south for some rub, it's not a bad session, but feels kinda boring to me

FR for Ke er
will wash you up in FN, whole session FN
Look: 6/10 look and sound like mid or late 30, look wise not very bad, but not my type
Massage: short massage, maybe less than 5mins
Sensual: 5/10 cat bath a bit here and there, able to full roam, don't feel like painting so didn't bother to ask
RTM: no, 30mins in and out
Old 10-11-2021, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
WalterW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWalterW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWalterW is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterW View Post
FR Tang Tang
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tang-tang-massage/

Reach location and was told that she will fetch me. Nice and chatty lady that you will not reject type. She has the vixen vibe. After shower, came n sit in the bed. She gentle put my hand on her boobs, it was hard and big, I could really feel the hard tits of her. Then start to french, Very good frech then She gently grab my lil bro and start sucking . it was so seductive with her bbbj. I mouth fucked her go in deep deep and choke her a few time till i shoot all my cum inside her mouth.

Overall its an good experience.
RTM for her yesterday and all was the same again.

Will return again next week as very good, no need TT and no need register. Just ask her down to fetch me.
Old 10-11-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 4
jaggleme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
You guys can consider this returning Baby , confirm no PS or edit to photo .. as real as can get .

She has natural Boobs , at least B or C …. Her massage is good and no time watcher .

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/baby-massage/
This one got FN?
Old 10-11-2021, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 8
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Any ML to recommend that is good with and legit juagen + massage? And the face/body must at least passable lar. Haha
Haha, i am also looking for one. so far shortlisted Apple. Waiting for a day where my OC not with me. now all work from home, hard to escape for a nice massage with sensual.
Old 10-11-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Been out of some time,any tall ,slim pretty ml to recommend ?
Old 10-11-2021, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
Been out of some time,any tall ,slim pretty ml to recommend ?
Probably aini? Reasonably tall, slim yes, looks presentable.
Old 10-11-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -70 / Power: 0
Callmedaddy88 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by izakus View Post
I agreed with bro Uooh. Pretty & innocent face, smooth skin although the service is standard (but not bad) and it is spa setting (not private apartment). Body is okay, not slim. To clarify that she is not SYT, confirm 30+. But somehow i keep coming to her.

YMMW. Pretty face may be subjective but ugly is absolute
Save your money and skip her. Just visited her. Suppose to be a hour. Finished in 30mins. Started with HJ…which was pretty bad. No skills. Followed by massage which sucked. There was no hj-massage-hj sequence. Save your 100sgd.

The last recommendations i took from this site have been pretty bad. Whats going on with this scene?? Bunch of shills
Old 10-11-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Probably aini? Reasonably tall, slim yes, looks presentable.
shiok shiok aini with bubble super piakable ass
Old 10-11-2021, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 5
fitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggleme View Post
This one got FN?
No bro, only SN. At least for me. But good experience I agree
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1