The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-03-2022, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
Xiaomi might need a few days notice to book
Actually one day advanced booking usually can.

In fact that's what she always reply in the first sms contact - to text a booking appointment request for the next day. But send that text early. 

PS. Yep, moved on from Molly too
Old 03-03-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
melcara88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Her business so bad huh, suddenly positive recommendations on her surfacing a lot.

For the unsuspecting ones, search under Tao Zi for her past FRs. Most girls change name for a purpose. Same reason usually you won't see the likes of Xue Er become Xue Xue, Angel becomes Angelia, 7 Princess becomes 8 Princess. Most retain the good name they have built up.
I’m not sure if her business was good or bad. I read the reviews and just try to contact for a slot. To be fair, appointment was not immediate. It was like 3.5 hrs later.
Old 03-03-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Her business so bad huh, suddenly positive recommendations on her surfacing a lot.

For the unsuspecting ones, search under Tao Zi for her past FRs. Most girls change name for a purpose. Same reason usually you won't see the likes of Xue Er become Xue Xue, Angel becomes Angelia, 7 Princess becomes 8 Princess. Most retain the good name they have built up.
even if the good ones change name, the frequency would be max once a year. if every few weeks change its quite obvious they planning something
Old 03-03-2022, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Deleted post

Last edited by Life6666; 07-03-2022 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Deleted post
Old 03-03-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Yeah, by past only saw good ones change name when someone use their name
Some good ones change name for security reasons, either to siam enforcement agencies or certain individuals.

There was a period in the past when the enforcement agencies would target the hottest APs who were most frequently discussed on SBF, and so some APs would resort to changing their names and contact numbers.

The original Yuki who was the primary reason why this thread was started changed her name, contact number and place of stay a few times to avoid a particular someone. And all her regulars were sworn to secrecy not to reveal her identity online to keep her safe.
Old 03-03-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 16
crimsonfrog is a glorious beacon of lightcrimsonfrog is a glorious beacon of lightcrimsonfrog is a glorious beacon of lightcrimsonfrog is a glorious beacon of lightcrimsonfrog is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/fei-fei-massage/

My humble fr on feifei

Face: 7/10 - similar as adv but discount 20% for meitu effect but for sure not a landmine

Body: 8/10 - standard C with soft and firm boobs, great for grabbing and boobfuck, not petite but consider good figure hour glass shape with nice butt

Massage: 8/10 - know her stuff and massage soothen my body, not piano type and hardworking. Will not keep using phone when massage which some ML do openly

Sensual: 9/10 - willing to service what you want, just let her know ur preferences, catbath, hdly, 6/9hj, SN roaming

Gfe: 10/10 - svc orientated and very accommodating. Its like meeting a secret lover and definitely not money grabber like a bro mentioned (maybe some misunderstanding while freely chit chatting)

Rtm - definitely, worth the price and svc I got. But of course depend on feeling and connection everyone might feel differently.
Old 03-03-2022, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 13
Madhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to behold

Any bros tried this lady who has been appearing on IG and Facebook? Her name is K*****. Goes by IG handle itsmek*******. She looks gorgeous. Tiagong she operates at a hotel. Professional masseur.
Old 03-03-2022, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

Is the natural big boobs summer back in SG? 😲 She posted something on her WC today.
Old 03-03-2022, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 6
octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=Madhatter15;21133896]Any bros tried this lady who has been appearing on IG and Facebook? Her name is K*****. Goes by IG handle itsmek*******. She looks gorgeous. Tiagong she operates at a hotel. Professional masseur.[/QUOT

Looks like a scam bro. Too good to be true
Old 03-03-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 11
Averagearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
Is the natural big boobs summer back in SG? 😲 She posted something on her WC today.
Missed out visiting her sia hope she's back!
Old 03-03-2022, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 13
Madhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=octane67;21133952]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter15 View Post
Any bros tried this lady who has been appearing on IG and Facebook? Her name is K*****. Goes by IG handle itsmek*******. She looks gorgeous. Tiagong she operates at a hotel. Professional masseur.[/QUOT

Looks like a scam bro. Too good to be true
Not sure. Some bro in another thread says she's legit. I'll go try soon. Just wanna see if some other bros here have tried.
Old 03-03-2022, 07:56 PM
Samster

jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Averagearse View Post
Missed out visiting her sia hope she's back!
Me too!!! 😍 Easily has one of the best figure and boobs amongst the available selection now. Although she does have quite a feisty temper if you rub (figuratively) her on the wrong side.
Old 03-03-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/massage-summer
Old 03-03-2022, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
$130 is rough! Wonder how she came up with this number... it's uncommon.
Old 03-03-2022, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
$130 is rough! Wonder how she came up with this number... it's uncommon.
She already raised her price before this..

So this is just "official" nia lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1