The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2013, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
RockViet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fortune Telling

Quote:
Originally Posted by queeniegal View Post
haha i agreed! 人比鬼更可怕!

i been chanting and vegan.. Even tho my health not good but still
is 功德 to 回向. Somehow i believe someone in my family will benefit (:
随喜, 努力加油!........!
--- 独立--- 自由 ---- 幸福
Old 16-06-2013, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
queeniegal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqueeniegal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockViet View Post

随喜, 努力加油!........!
谢谢, hmm I'm not full vegan forgot type just one month got few days I am vegan based on Buddha calendar.
Old 16-06-2013, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 20
pharaun is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpharaun is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dear bro KinderBueno,

from previous message:

As for your questions, I will answer you.

is there anyone i can see , a professional who can know if i can kena spell or not ?
Ans: As far as I know, in Singapore there are.

1) I would to know How to tell if one "kena spell or Not" ... reason being I just feel something is wrong somewhere , a hunch ? "something in my mind but I just can't figure it out" ... I mean, I don't encounter " Huo peng you ".. or vomit strange staff , but just incidents, small ones that just too coincidental ... to my personal matters or business ... when a person cast a curse or spell to others , is the outcome very dramatic ? or very subtle ?

2) to see someone about it ? In Singapore whom ?

3) is there anyway to protect and break curses or spells ?

is there really good fortune teller or sixth sense person whom i can see ?
Ans: Not in Singapore.

3) If not in Singapore , where then ? Indonesia ? Malaysia ? or ?

yours
pharaun
Old 17-06-2013, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
lickingd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dear pharaun

i am kind of lost in life, feeling stress and miserable. have been jobless for past 2 years since back to singapore, after holding high post overseas. i dont seem to understand what have happen to me, feel like living and confine in a bottle which both i can see from inside and outside people can see me but we are just untouchable. temper have been bad on myself. need advise !!!!!!
Old 18-06-2013, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 23
mustachio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymustachio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I need to delete this post.

Last edited by mustachio; 19-06-2013 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Don't feel right that I have not tried myself
Old 18-06-2013, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 22
vinnieboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvinnieboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickingd View Post
dear pharaun

i am kind of lost in life, feeling stress and miserable. have been jobless for past 2 years since back to singapore, after holding high post overseas. i dont seem to understand what have happen to me, feel like living and confine in a bottle which both i can see from inside and outside people can see me but we are just untouchable. temper have been bad on myself. need advise !!!!!!
Bro - our career life or rather our life is a cycle of each equal 9 years. Total 3 types so far i have seen.

Type 1 (Good first Bad later)
Some will experience a very rich career life immediately after their Degree or uni life, one job in company can reach up to almost a MD position (high level status with at least half a mil a year). And after that, he or she will get into trouble like e.g. like the recent Peter Lim cases, and other court cases. Some of you may have been doing quite well and stabilise liao but outside his or family life still fool around and still hold a high salary high post job. This sort of people is a matter of time the downfall will come after them. Just have to wait for the fruit to ripe, it may not ripe in this life; it could next or the life after the next one.

Type 2: (Rough First, Smooth later)
However some will 'suffer' first for like one or two cycle before they became more stable.
E.g. Bad experiences = (numerous job switches, short term contract, kenna sacked, jobless in between, start up own biz failures, kenna court cases, in short his or her career life screwed) He or she will experience the above shortly after entering into a full time job right after his/her graduation, then after all these rough rides, he or she will then settle down, by then he or she could be 45 years old. Some earlier, some later.

Type 3: ("One road smooth wind")
Soon Soon (Smooth smooth) one or two job all the way until they got retired.
Old 18-06-2013, 06:03 PM
Samster

mustachio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymustachio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnieboy View Post
Bro - our career life or rather our life is a cycle of each equal 9 years. Total 3 types so far i have seen.

Type 1 (Good first Bad later)
Some will experience a very rich career life immediately after their Degree or uni life, one job in company can reach up to almost a MD position (high level status with at least half a mil a year). And after that, he or she will get into trouble like e.g. like the recent Peter Lim cases, and other court cases. Some of you may have been doing quite well and stabilise liao but outside his or family life still fool around and still hold a high salary high post job. This sort of people is a matter of time the downfall will come after them. Just have to wait for the fruit to ripe, it may not ripe in this life; it could next or the life after the next one.

Type 2: (Rough First, Smooth later)
However some will 'suffer' first for like one or two cycle before they became more stable.
E.g. Bad experiences = (numerous job switches, short term contract, kenna sacked, jobless in between, start up own biz failures, kenna court cases, in short his or her career life screwed) He or she will experience the above shortly after entering into a full time job right after his/her graduation, then after all these rough rides, he or she will then settle down, by then he or she could be 45 years old. Some earlier, some later.

Type 3: ("One road smooth wind")
Soon Soon (Smooth smooth) one or two job all the way until they got retired.
I heard about that as well. Based on a new type of calculation using the western and not Chinese birth date. It's quite accurate.

But is there a Type 4? Rough all the way?
Old 19-06-2013, 12:15 AM
Samster

queeniegal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqueeniegal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustachio View Post

I feel sorry for you as I am in a bad situation as well. Not really had it good in career and relationships.
I always read in the papers that there is a very powerful master in the basement of katong shopping centre. He can use his heaven eye to see things and even see your house. After that he will fix the problem and change your life. I think he also removes black magic as I see displays of black magic things at the shop. I don't know how much he charges. It's the shop facing the road.
I may go and consult if things get worse.
U referring to master Eric?
Old 19-06-2013, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by queeniegal;$$$$154
U referring to master Eric?
I have not tried

Last edited by mustachio; 22-06-2013 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Same as previous post
Old 19-06-2013, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 22
vinnieboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvinnieboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustachio View Post
I heard about that as well. Based on a new type of calculation using the western and not Chinese birth date. It's quite accurate.

But is there a Type 4? Rough all the way?
Type 4 - yes Type 4 can further branched into 2 categories; (4A and 4B)

Type 4A = ITE = basically totally no career life = no life, these people are actually problematic children whom doesn't have any love and care from their parents. They attended very minimum education and dropped out from secondary and even primary school, and joined secret societies or gang group and commit crimes and in the end spend whole life in Jail or death sentence. (Type 4A = Is The End)

Type 4B = Those can think one after jail term and those who manage to quit the gang group and turned over into a new leaf (still depend on one karma before he met any qui ren to help them), will start to work his or her way up, these sort of people really have nothing to fall back, behind no rich mountains (Parent gone, sibling migrated, etc) and in their later part of the life, they usually are very very rich business man especially in Food-related business or doing Renovation stuff, etc. They are a different person. More humble and wiser.

All the above paths/destiny has already been laid down the moment you are borned. Again, if anything can be predicted, it can be prevented or corrected through many ways.

The most accurate divination method (If your at CROSS ROAD) is still the tradition lock chiam xi method at Waterloo Street Buddhist Temple (Kuan Shi Yin Miao @ shi ma lu). There is a method to connect yourself to the namo kuan shi yin busha. Once you got the lot, read its interpretion, and please follow if you want peace.

I once did NOT follow the lot suggestion (i choose not to continue with my 5 fig day job and go into property biz), thinking that i work 14 to 16 hours every day in real estate business will bring me success like what i am doing for my usual day job, so i am very and super confident and sure can close case. I am very motivated and looking forward to this real estate business.

In the end, every deals i missed just that 0.1% and all deals went burst. I did many roadshows, door to door knocking, flyers distributions, hyping, kenna chased away by MRT stuff, shopping ctr security guards, faced thousands and thousands of rejections; also I came super early like 2am to queue in Showflat (FCFS basis) also NO USE. I still continue the above course of actions even in the face of difficulty or with little or no indication of success for many months. At the back of my mind - why i so foolish? Are my strategies correct or luck or feng shui or what t f i am doing??

Some newbies agents got better karma (luck), went in, close so many deals with comm amounted to near millions.

Even your mindset how strong, how persistent, it cannot change the destiny we must go through.

This is life. Know yourself (ahead). When it comes, it will.
Old 19-06-2013, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:

Type 4A = ITE = basically totally no career life = no life, these people are actually problematic children whom doesn't have any love and care from their parents. They attended very minimum education and dropped out from secondary and even primary school, and joined secret societies or gang group and commit crimes and in the end spend whole life in Jail or death sentence. (Type 4A = Is The End)

Type 4B = Those can think one after jail term and those who manage to quit the gang group and turned over into a new leaf (still depend on one karma before he met any qui ren to help them), will start to work his or her way up, these sort of people really have nothing to fall back, behind no rich mountains (Parent gone, sibling migrated, etc) and in their later part of the life, they usually are very very rich business man especially in Food-related business or doing Renovation stuff, etc. They are a different person. More humble and wiser.

All the above paths/destiny has already been laid down the moment you are borned. Again, if anything can be predicted, it can be prevented or corrected through many ways.

The most accurate divination method (If your at CROSS ROAD) is still the tradition lock chiam xi method at Waterloo Street Buddhist Temple (Kuan Shi Yin Miao @ shi ma lu). There is a method to connect yourself to the namo kuan shi yin busha. Once you got the lot, read its interpretion, and please follow if you want peace.

I once did NOT follow the lot suggestion (i choose not to continue with my 5 fig day job and go into property biz), thinking that i work 14 to 16 hours every day in real estate business will bring me success like what i am doing for my usual day job, so i am very and super confident and sure can close case. I am very motivated and looking forward to this real estate business.

In the end, every deals i missed just that 0.1% and all deals went burst. I did many roadshows, door to door knocking, flyers distributions, hyping, kenna chased away by MRT stuff, shopping ctr security guards, faced thousands and thousands of rejections; also I came super early like 2am to queue in Showflat (FCFS basis) also NO USE. I still continue the above course of actions even in the face of difficulty or with little or no indication of success for many months. At the back of my mind - why i so foolish? Are my strategies correct or luck or feng shui or what t f i am doing??

Some newbies agents got better karma (luck), went in, close so many deals with comm amounted to near millions.

Even your mindset how strong, how persistent, it cannot change the destiny we must go through.

I want to resign badly! But Bugis guanyin ma her lots can talk to you and warn me once you quit you will regret along the line.

Thus I hang on till now!
Old 19-06-2013, 01:41 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I want to resign badly! But Bugis guanyin ma her lots can talk to you and warn me once you quit you will regret along the line.

Thus I hang on till now!
Sis,just hang on,there must reason Guanyin lots said

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 19-06-2013, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:

There is no escaping! Sometimes we just have to bite the bullet and wait for our time to come. No matter how hard you try, how kind and charitable you are, there bound to be something that obstruct you.
Many factors come into play. 1. life, 2. luck, 3. fengshui, 4. charitable acts, 5. study, 6. hardwork, etc
Name also may play a part.
I also used to go and ask for lots from the Kwan Imm Mah. There is something She is trying to tell you. So it is better to listen.
Old 19-06-2013, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:

Thus I hang on till now!
Hang on! There must be a reason! Many years ago a lady who was also a medium read my palm and told me to stay on my job and not quite or I will lose my job because of minions. How true! But too bad she's no longer around.
Old 19-06-2013, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GalaxyPocket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how much does the bugis guan yi ma charge?
i went to golden mile one... very accurate
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1