The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-03-2021, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
Humanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Some MLs if poor or no biz will still accept customers with negative comments. To them its better than no record found in database.

Witnessed how Apple checked the paid database today and ignored those hp no. not found in the database to play safe as her ML friend got caught by police a few months ago.
Old 27-03-2021, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
I’ve had some ML write a random bad comment about me before. Couldn’t pinpoint who it was due to the name being different from what I booked. And don’t really keep track of my visits and dates. But I suspect was some ML that gave a very lackluster svc and I told her off.

Countered that by asking all the existing regulars to write something positive. Helps that these existing regulars are popular ones too.

Actually not very bothered about my record. Most of the time just shrug it off, unless it's a fish record and that is a little harder to clear.

Rule of thumb for myself, I will just stay away from ML who's attitude I cannot tahan, regardless of how good the service is. I feel that I spend money to bring joy to myself and that's no need to be so 委屈 or 低声下气
Old 27-03-2021, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/sunflower-massage/

Visited Sunflower last week.

Location is very open. But got legit place to hide before can go in. Got security guard post, but my time din see any guard.
Quite out of the way.

Massage is no massge. Press less than 5mins then catbath le.

Catbath is good. Skin super smooth. From whole body from neck till leg.

BBBJ is great. But when touch her boobs super hard. Only top is soft, only bottom part of boobs is hard.

When in 69 position, can paint her. No reaction like dead fish.

Sensual half way she tell me another bro is here early.
I tell her to inform the guy to wait, her face turn black abit.
Think is double booking.

Wont even think to RTM her.
Thanks, dead fish is always a deal breaker. Damn sian. When the ML don't know how to handle earlier customers that is a bad sign too.
Old 27-03-2021, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute
.......deleted

Last edited by yumihisoka; 30-03-2021 at 11:56 AM. Reason: .......
Old 27-03-2021, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Thanks, dead fish is always a deal breaker. Damn sian. When the ML don't know how to handle earier customers that is a bad sign too.
This is the part that I can never understand for ML whom willing to be painted. If already decided to allow, might as well complete the act by pretend to moan, move/ twitch hips, things that they KNOW wil get the guy excited, give the reactions that will entice us to RTM, so long not too freaking fake la..it's like so basic yet they rather be a dead fish.

2 of my worst paint encounters are:

1. A few light stroke of the tongue and she immediately goes "宝贝儿我要高潮了" with very lame moans.

2. I started painting and she tell me "you go ahead, I reply messages" and reach for hp and text away..no reaction whatsoever.

Really killjoy man. Suffice to say, no RTM
Old 27-03-2021, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidAbb View Post
Any bros can pm me some tips on how to book long nu? Have been trying for close to a month on every alternate day asking for her availablity but she doesn't seem to be replying at all
Your number registered ornot? If not, then suggest you get it registered first. She usually will post her schedule on wechat.
Old 27-03-2021, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAXI6600 View Post
You are not alone...... I tried to book Jessica too but she did not have any available slots for the next 3 days. Told me to sms her early on monday to try again..... hope she dun become another Aini and need to advance booking weeks ahead.

Ironically I tried wechat to Aini during lunch and she was able to schedule me for a late night slot tomorrow.
kind of opposite, aini still very packed, but it was rather easy to get slot with J.
nv met so just try without any expectation and see where it goes.
Old 27-03-2021, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/sunflower-massage/

Visited Sunflower last week.

Location is very open. But got legit place to hide before can go in. Got security guard post, but my time din see any guard.a
Quite out of the way.

Massage is no massge. Press less than 5mins then catbath le.

Catbath is good. Skin super smooth. From whole body from neck till leg.

BBBJ is great. But when touch her boobs super hard. Only top is soft, only bottom part of boobs is hard.

When in 69 position, can paint her. No reaction like dead fish.

Sensual half way she tell me another bro is here early.
I tell her to inform the guy to wait, her face turn black abit.
Think is double booking.

Wont even think to RTM her.
I visited her last week too and my experience is the same as yours.
Her catbath and BBBJ was super, had to stop her to get some time to explore her silky smooth body. If not I would have been finished very quickly.

Unfortunately I sensed the exploration sort of made her a little impatient. I can zhut and paint all I want but cannot get any reaction from her. Switched back to HJ after 10 mins of exploration and in the end was out of her place within 40 mins including 2 showers.

While she is visually stunning with very good smooth skin, not likely to RTM.
Old 27-03-2021, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

This dead fish/ no reaction topic had me thinking.. which of the below will you rather spend your hard earned $$ on? :

ML A - FN, allow full access pussy, can touch (no finger insert) and paint. BUT she zero reaction.

ML B - SN, strictly NO remove panties but allow you to stroke freely from OUTSIDE thin panties and she has all the arousal reactions that don't feel fake.

Assume looks, figure, attitude, pricing all equal between the 2 of them.

I will go for ML-B
Old 27-03-2021, 10:08 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 0
Canaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
kind of opposite, aini still very packed, but it was rather easy to get slot with J.
nv met so just try without any expectation and see where it goes.
U nvr met J but u have her number?
R u sure it is the right J...... the one we r discussing is not the currently listed in SLG Jessica....
Old 27-03-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
This dead fish/ no reaction topic had me thinking.. which of the below will you rather spend your hard earned $$ on? :

ML A - FN, allow full access pussy, can touch (no finger insert) and paint. BUT she zero reaction.

ML B - SN, strictly NO remove panties but allow you to stroke freely from OUTSIDE thin panties and she has all the arousal reactions that don't feel fake.

Assume looks, figure, attitude, pricing all equal between the 2 of them.

I will go for ML-B
B..

I also don't subscribe to the "NO remove panties" notion.. All can remove one..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 27-03-2021, 10:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Visited 笑笑 today

Appointment at 2pm, due to installation of wifi router, waited for her for half an hour, 1st time met this kind of situation, kind of lucky lol..(the Bro supposed to come at 1pm but until 2pm just reach the place)
So did you get your one hour?
Old 27-03-2021, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canaries View Post
U nvr met J but u have her number?
R u sure it is the right J...... the one we r discussing is not the currently listed in SLG Jessica....
no worries, pretty sure is the right 1 (nv say it listed). is using WC 'ending with💦

so tell me what do you think.
Old 27-03-2021, 10:25 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

By the way , the number of WLs on the SLG page is 130+. Still some way off from the 150+ during the peak 2-3 years ago, but situation is a lot better now compared to several months back.
Old 27-03-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
no worries, pretty sure is the right 1 (nv say it listed). is using WC 'ending with��

so tell me what do you think.
Lol yes it's the right one then. Her WC got leaked?

Look forward to reading your thoughts about J.

Edit: har innocent post like this also can get negative reputation ah why laiddat.

Last edited by friedchickennub; 28-03-2021 at 12:04 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1