The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-10-2021, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 12
asdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnomy View Post
A quick MR on Sugar aka Ling Long (previous name)
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/sugar-massage/

Location: Central along blue line. Not near MRT. Parking can be a pain unless don’t mind parking right below. Those who went before will know what I mean. Stays alone in a well kept apartment. Toilet is well maintained.

Looks: Photos are her (greeted me in the pink student uniform), maybe discount 10-15% because I don’t think her eyes are that big. Quite GND pretty with smooth skin.

Figure: Lanky and tall (should be 1.7m thereabouts). Boobs A with pointy nips. Boobs lover can stop here.

Massage: Puts in strength, did back stepping. Comfortable enough and offers head and shoulder massage post deed. A plus point for me. No SN massage for me though.

Sensual: Removes her top to start simple teasing with simulated catbath using her nose. After which turn around and tease the balls and lick my nips. Then oil on and kiap her leg onto mine. Panty is on but south roaming is allowed. Didn’t try to take it off though. Allows zhut zhut as well, so easier to shoot.

Time Spent: In and out in about 55 mins which I feel is very good time management.

Conclusion: RTM-able but I felt she is a little cold to me cos she didn’t talk much and also didn’t really respond much to my casual talks when I tried to break the ice. Maybe return visits might be better but I think most probably I look like Eric Tsang.

Hope this helps
eric tsang is quite a cool dude leh
Old 08-10-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:

Location: Central along blue line. Not near MRT. Parking can be a pain unless don’t mind parking right below. Those who went before will know what I mean. Stays alone in a well kept apartment. Toilet is well maintained.

Looks: Photos are her (greeted me in the pink student uniform), maybe discount 10-15% because I don’t think her eyes are that big. Quite GND pretty with smooth skin.

Figure: Lanky and tall (should be 1.7m thereabouts). Boobs A with pointy nips. Boobs lover can stop here.

Massage: Puts in strength, did back stepping. Comfortable enough and offers head and shoulder massage post deed. A plus point for me. No SN massage for me though.

Sensual: Removes her top to start simple teasing with simulated catbath using her nose. After which turn around and tease the balls and lick my nips. Then oil on and kiap her leg onto mine. Panty is on but south roaming is allowed. Didn’t try to take it off though. Allows zhut zhut as well, so easier to shoot.

Time Spent: In and out in about 55 mins which I feel is very good time management.

Conclusion: RTM-able but I felt she is a little cold to me cos she didn’t talk much and also didn’t really respond much to my casual talks when I tried to break the ice. Maybe return visits might be better but I think most probably I look like Eric Tsang.

Hope this helps

her butt is actually pretty nice thou not thicc type but similar to aini.
Old 08-10-2021, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliesig View Post
Bro isnt she a FL instead of ML? Looks quite good but i want to confirm if she offer massage too?
She's actually FL but she has been 100 becos of code red.

Just saw that she's now 130 FJ. Then it shd be FR from now on.

Forget about serious massage. In my opinion, abilities and services and attitude really great. Whatever you can imagine for heavy play. I didn't care about her body or face. Not gg to see her every hour everyday. It's the engagement and performance that matters.

YMMV.

Last edited by bondage; 10-10-2021 at 01:18 AM.
Old 08-10-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 680 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Hope this helps
Her WeChat moment posted “回国倒计时”, think most probably she’s leaving in 2 months time
Old 08-10-2021, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfkjjj View Post
eric tsang is quite a cool dude leh
Nice one bro, I was referring to the level of handsome-ness and his round body

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post

her butt is actually pretty nice thou not thicc type but similar to aini.
Agree her butt is nice, perhaps I should have stripped her off but having said that I feel Aini’s butt is in a higher league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Her WeChat moment posted “回国倒计时”, think most probably she’s leaving in 2 months time
Probably explains why i felt she was kinda distant. Joined the party too late
Old 09-10-2021, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/wen-wen-massage/

FR for Wen Wen

Location: short distance from mrt Station. No parking I think
Looks: 9/10 (my type. Foxy and pretty look)
Boobs: 8/10 (soft and big. Shld be natural)
Massage: 7/10 (have sufficient strength)
BJ: 9/10 (suction is damn good. And sensual)
Hj: 9/10 ( sensual)
Catbath: 7.5/10 (sensual and shiok)
Gfe: more like friends. Easy to talk to

Rtm: definitely. I think AP in making
Old 09-10-2021, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krausery View Post
Can try Natalie from castle website. Good service, look milfy, if you into syt maybe not.
Is this the same legendaey nuru Natalie previously retired??
Old 09-10-2021, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 14
beachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to behold

FR for Tang Tang

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tang-tang-massage/

Looks : 7/10 in real life as compared to her 9/10 photos but wun reject
Age : Looks to be late twenties definitely not SYT or MILF
Body : Slim not fleshy type. Proportionate boob size not too small
Massage : Very Normal
AR : Excellent
BBBJ/CIM : Very Good
Teasing/Catbath : Good
Negative points : Location and room not very desirable.
Old 09-10-2021, 05:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 10
newbieboi is one of the Best!newbieboi is one of the Best!newbieboi is one of the Best!
Question Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmeichel View Post
Just tried OMM a couple of days back.

Location - central. Parking is ample at non-peak timings. Directions given by her are clear and easy to follow.

Apartment - one bedroom unit, a little cramped with the massage bed lying across the living room. Toilet floor was wet, but she passed me a fresh towel from a stack of neatly folded towels. Hygiene is quite okay.

Booking experience - she takes a while to reply (and I found out why during our appointment), and it took me a few tries to secure a booking at my convenient time slot. Otherwise the timings I wanted were usually already booked and not available. I learnt that I had to book at least a couple of days in advance to have any luck.

Looks - okay looking, I won't reject, mature looking, not plump, not slim either. Boobs are bigger, soft - maybe C cup at least.

Accent - i liked her accent, quite pleasant to the ear and not as strong, so it was easy for me to understand what she said. She comes across as a friendly person, and did not use the phone throughout the massage.

Massage - she had such strength, that within the first 3 presses I raised my hand to tell her to use 10% of her strength. Her head and back massage was particularly good.

Action - when she kicked in, in FN, she transformed, quite aggressive in her touches to arouse, and got me into positions to really stimulate. Quite a come-on, and the last time I had someone take me to places like that was Long Nv.

RTM - possible, for her massage skills (even though i prefer gentler massage and she is definitely capable of hard massage).

She seems organised in her planning, and reminded me a few times to stay to the full appointment. I didn't and had to go, but I appreciated that she tried to persuade me to stay longer for another round of massage.
Hi, could you share her contact please! Her listing is no longer there last I checked.
Old 09-10-2021, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 16
launnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to all

anyone has tried the MILF ML? TIA https://sglonelyguy-6.com/miya-massage/
Old 09-10-2021, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Massage: Puts in strength, did back stepping. Comfortable enough and offers head and sh
YouConclusion: RTM-able but I felt she is a little cold to me cos she didn’t talk much and also didn’t really respond much to my casual talks when I tried to break the ice. Maybe return visits might be better but I think most probably I look like Eric Tsang.

Hope this helps
Accidentally dropping a stack of blue notes might help to melt the ice queen
Old 09-10-2021, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2766 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

10/10/21 Sophia x6

Always impressed by her skills and stamina, I don’t normally rtm so many times and want to explore, any good Ar cim bbbj or dt gems to intro? I’m more into service than looks tbh, pm me to trade, I have many gems to trade like Cheryl mm Sisi Kiki Niu Anan and many off listed high flavours gems
Old 09-10-2021, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelasttime2207 View Post

FR for Wen Wen

Have not tried many girls from SLG this past 2 years as have been going to my regulars. Does 120 include BJ or only hj?
Old 09-10-2021, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
telegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelasttime2207 View Post

FR for Wen Wen

bro does she AR?
Old 09-10-2021, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
telegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachboyz View Post
FR for Tang Tang

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tang-tang-massage/

Looks : 7/10 in real life as compared to her 9/10 photos but wun reject
Age : Looks to be late twenties definitely not SYT or MILF
Body : Slim not fleshy type. Proportionate boob size not too small
Massage : Very Normal
AR : Excellent
BBBJ/CIM : Very Good
Teasing/Catbath : Good
Negative points : Location and room not very desirable.
If you see her again ask her when is she moving out of MW. I will give her my support once she does
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1