The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2010, 03:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by parahuni View Post
Mine came a few days ago when sending my kid to child-care, there is this this chio PRC chinese teacher in her 20s who will be at the entrance taking temperature etc, that day i was squatting and saying goodbye to my kiddo when she suddenly bend down to take the schoolbag, swee liao, i had a good 5 seconds full frontal glance of her very creamy B+ white breasts, i think for child care teachers they zao geng until nobody business due to the nature of their job and she prob didnt realise this daddy wolf was enjoying free show
These few days i have been wearing my sunglasses (so she cant see my eyes) and trying to position both the kiddo and the schoolbag in the right position and waiting for the next free show
bro... this is funny, i got the same experience too. the childcare teachers are so used to bending down to take care of the kids

Few years ago, I always enjoy going there early, and wait for my kid, at the same time, can look peep into the glass windows, and can see the teachers bend down , see the full view of their breast
Old 06-02-2010, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
simtny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

recently having a chalet for my buddy bday.. she invited a lot of girls and a lot of drink.. we play game and drink.. till all almost half dead drunk liao i make myself to the toilet for release.. i enter the toilet and saw one of them lying face down on the toilet bowl.. i help her up and it give me a hard on.. her spaghetti strap had fallen off and i saw her clad in bra.. wah.. ample breast.. i squeeze a few time and PCC with my cum on her face.. haha..
Old 06-02-2010, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 20
Arucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by simtny View Post
recently having a chalet for my buddy bday.. she invited a lot of girls and a lot of drink.. we play game and drink.. till all almost half dead drunk liao i make myself to the toilet for release.. i enter the toilet and saw one of them lying face down on the toilet bowl.. i help her up and it give me a hard on.. her spaghetti strap had fallen off and i saw her clad in bra.. wah.. ample breast.. i squeeze a few time and PCC with my cum on her face.. haha..
CUM on her face r u kidding???

My Fav Bt Site

"A Wank a day keep mistress at bay"'s Thread
Old 06-02-2010, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 19
ansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond repute

i have contributed earlier - about the story when i saw my fren tits - nipple and all when playing mahjong. since writing - since posting that story i got another one more free show .....

this time is my gf's fren, shirley (name change just in case she reads this post). and it happen during a hike at a Phuket. we drink quite a lot - me beer and shirley and my gf mocktails. it was near sunset, and then i cannot tahan, must pee. shirley too cannot tahan. anyway i do it like army style. piss on the tree near the sea. shriley who also high tide, very uncomfortable with full bladder. so i suggest she do it in public too (while my gf keep guard).

i went first to quite deep in wooded area. but shirley because i tink she scared to too far out, do it just by the edge.

as i was walking toward the sea, i saw shirley pull down her panty and squat. white panty - cb quite nicely shaved. i was far enuff not for her to notice, but i can see her. i stoop down and took cover by the leaves as i watch shriley pee. (my gf was facing the sea - to stand guard in case anybody comes by she will alert shirley).

i saw a light yellow piss coming out of shrirley's pussy and then her wiping her cb with a tissue after doing the deed.

dam steam .... i purposely waited a while before re-joing gf and shirley as i don't want them to suspect that i 偷窥.

after that peeing show, i keep fantasy on shirley. praying that one day can hav threesome. but alas ..... no news till now!
Old 06-02-2010, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 22
lightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find better

had a few accidental exposures

Primary school
was in P4 and we had a english teacher (rd mid/late 30s) who always dressed provocatively. short skirt and all. so she use to sit on the edge of the table when she teached. so being at the middle rows, always had a good view of wat she was wearing. then during recess/breaks, 2 other frens would be chatting bout it.

my chinese wasnt good so had to take tuition at a hdb in clementi. the lady owner/tutor always wear a loose tank took. so one time she was leaning on the table to teach another classmate, saw a good side view and her nipples

JC
this was by far the best. had a hot GP teacher. and my GP sucks. so she advised me to come 30 mins earlier at 7 am for extra lessons. woohoo! so tat went on a while. normally she jus sit across me marking her own papers. then asked her a few qns the stood up and bent forward. eyes almost popped.
Old 06-02-2010, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
favouriteur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lucky man, see so many people naked! young got its' benefits...
Old 07-02-2010, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
simtny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ha ya la
dead drunk liao ma
Old 07-02-2010, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Whenever I go to my brother\'s house for visit (becoz my mom stays with him), I often got the opportunity to see my niece naked...

...running around the house while her mom chase after her to wear diaper.... lidat can count or not ha?
Old 07-02-2010, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
justaboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

seen my new neighbour just move in to our block...
they doesn't realize till lately that their bathroom window is next to the lift lobby. so whenever the wife took a bath, she doesnt bother to close the window. maybe she thought its already late, around 10-11 at night. and happen at around that time i come back home ,... so had a good nice view of her. bending down brushing her teeth, applying lotion, dry herself up..

she had a beautiful body, nice B size twin mountains with medium size nips..

Future:
Spanish, German, American, Jap!
Old 07-02-2010, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 22
sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold

saw my daughter (not my very own, but my wife's from previous marriage) while sleeping on the sofa n her skirt being hiked up, can see her white panty (although just student type). can see few strands of pubic hair poking out . my didi straight-away marikita, but don't hv the guts to touch her. run to the toilet n pcc. anyway she is only 16 y.o.
Old 08-02-2010, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i was back home early in the afternoon last week and saw my brother's gf ironing her clothes outside the storeroom. she was wrapped in a short white towel and can see her hair is still wet. Must have just finished bathing. There is no one at home except her. She is a bit shocked to see me and adjust her towel to make sure it is holding tight. Smile, greet her and went back to my room. Her back is facing my room so from my room purposely squat down and peep out and see her butt cheeks and some pussy hair.
it was 1-2 min later before she went back to her room.
Old 08-02-2010, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
pusslicker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpusslicker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Guy View Post
i was back home early in the afternoon last week and saw my brother's gf ironing her clothes outside the storeroom. she was wrapped in a short white towel and can see her hair is still wet. Must have just finished bathing. There is no one at home except her. She is a bit shocked to see me and adjust her towel to make sure it is holding tight. Smile, greet her and went back to my room. Her back is facing my room so from my room purposely squat down and peep out and see her butt cheeks and some pussy hair.
it was 1-2 min later before she went back to her room.
u should have taken a shot of there....
cheer
Old 08-02-2010, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

Well I think maybe I should contribute something also......

First Incident, happened many years ago while I was in Sec Sch. There was this very pretty teacher, but only 1 short fall that her boobs is only A cup type, so as there is nothing to see on top I would usually look at her face. Then come one day while she was walking around to supervise the assignment handed out to us I stopped her to ask her a question, and she bend forward to explain, boy that was the best time of my life then..... though she had got small boobs, but her nipple is pointed and slightly pinkish. I had a hardon immediately. WOW..... That is classic and I will never forget.

Next other one is that I have a very distant relative, of no direct blood relation, but my parents made me call her little aunt. She is not local and she visit my family very often...... Let me describe her a little, she is about 158cm tall and had got a very nice figure, with a C cup boobs.
There was once that she came to visit my family and its during CNY time, and my parent's place if fully booked and so she came over to my place to stay for that trip. There was one morning I went out to get breakfast for her and me. Then when I got back, I left the breakfast on the table and walked to the guest room, she actually left the door open big big, and I was treated to the nicest pair of jugs, smooth, firm with pinkish nips. OMG!!! Another classic, when she saw me she just turned around and put on a t-shirt to cover up. WOW.

Just sharing.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by justaboy View Post
seen my new neighbour just move in to our block...
they doesn't realize till lately that their bathroom window is next to the lift lobby. so whenever the wife took a bath, she doesnt bother to close the window. maybe she thought its already late, around 10-11 at night. and happen at around that time i come back home ,... so had a good nice view of her. bending down brushing her teeth, applying lotion, dry herself up..

she had a beautiful body, nice B size twin mountains with medium size nips..
Maybe you're not the only one which saw her boobs
Old 08-02-2010, 11:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
WilliamHee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

There was once when i was roped in to help a foreign friend shift house. Nothing interesting about the whole event except that she had also engaged the help of some other friends including this cute girl who was studying at NTU. The girl was wearing a loose spaghetti top and a ordinary and rather worn looking beige bra.

For most of the boxes, one person would be able to carry. Except a few and for one box, i had the privilege of having that girl facing me as we carry the box together. As she blend down to lift up the box, her bra became loose and her smallish, but smooth and sweet boobs were all visible, not forgetting also that perky left nipple. I had another good show when she bend down again as she put the box down.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1