The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2013, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 17
saltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How to cheong without car

hi jnudes,

thanks for the tips. do you have any massage palours to recommend where they have syts (prcs or msia chi) age 18-23 that range?

and also what the damages for these places? thanks a bunch, have upped u for sharin
Old 17-01-2013, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21635 / Power: 26
Meow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond repute

A good post to share all this information as now adays is really not wise to drive in. I have a few friends got their car damage just 2 weeks ago while they are having meal near Sentosa that area..

Time is the only true unit of measure, it gives proof to the existence of matter, without time, we don’t exist.
Power of 20 and above for Exchange.
Old 18-01-2013, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltasalta View Post
hi jnudes,

thanks for the tips. do you have any massage palours to recommend where they have syts (prcs or msia chi) age 18-23 that range?

and also what the damages for these places? thanks a bunch, have upped u for sharin
During my last visit to JB on June 2012, I visited Grand Paragon Spa for the very first time and had a decent time there. Rate is RM228 for sauna, food and FJ in the room. It was a week day visit so its relaxing as there were not many ppl there. As for your age selection the best is to refer to captain what type of girl you are looking. Mine was a 26 years old from Penang. For your info GP Spa don't provide PRCs.

If you want PRCs head down to Pariss Spa at Nusa Bestari. I tried one PRC gal that looked like my ex-gf. That was back in 2011. She was 21 years old that time. Height about 160 cm, big natural boobs but got tan like a Thai girl. However the sex was really good. She allowed me to lick her pussy and gave me BBBJ which is a personal bonus as not many PRC gals can do this (most PRCs will only suck dick using condom due to safety and health reason). After the session she even said I'm quite good at bed which is another bonus for me

That time the rate was RM208 for spa, sauna, food and FJ. Now as posted by one bro here the rate had gone up RM220. Pariss Spa also had local CKTs but when I was there all cannot make it in terms of look so I decided to go for PRC. Based on my experience local CKTs are mostly around 24 years to 29 years of age and to find one below 24 years would be hard. But for PRCs you can find one young age easily but please be reminded being young does not mean they are good in bed. To have good cheong you need some luck and chemistry between you and the girl.
Old 18-01-2013, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
Bro, as much as I love to join you, however, sadly, I'm not from SG or JB. I'm a Malaysian staying in other state. I will be flying down to JB to chill from 1st - 5th July this year.

I always cheong alone and you are welcome to be my buddy when the time comes and this time I'm targeting massage centers around Nusa Bestari which is quite popular now. If you check the dates I had chosen its actually all weekdays trip as I dislike full crowd and heavy traffic during weekends.

I tried one place at the Zon called 'Beer Garden' before. It's located on the basement. Yup the beers are cheap with those 30 something PRC MILF ladies butterflying around asking for tips and possible ST with cheap rates.

Most of the customers are 40 to 50 something men looking for short term fun and excitement. Unfortunately these are not my type of ladies I wanted to bonk even its for free, as I prefer younger girls.
Hi Bro, I guess that place changed quite a bit from the last time you visit. There are like 3 pubs and a KTV on the 4th floor and there are a lot more girls. I meet a couple of them, just 25 and 27 yesterday. Claim they don't do ST, but we had great fun in the KTV. Tipped them RM50 each for like 3 hours with me. There are a lot of young Viets but not too sure if you are into this kind.

In any case, I do cheong massage centre as well and I like your proposition, just that its a while from now (like 6 more months). Drop me a note and we can certainly meet to share our experience.

Cheers.
Old 18-01-2013, 05:23 PM
Samster

jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by juz_mic View Post
Hi Bro, I guess that place changed quite a bit from the last time you visit. There are like 3 pubs and a KTV on the 4th floor and there are a lot more girls. I meet a couple of them, just 25 and 27 yesterday. Claim they don't do ST, but we had great fun in the KTV. Tipped them RM50 each for like 3 hours with me. There are a lot of young Viets but not too sure if you are into this kind.

In any case, I do cheong massage centre as well and I like your proposition, just that its a while from now (like 6 more months). Drop me a note and we can certainly meet to share our experience.

Cheers.
What you mentioned is raba-raba (molest) experience rite? I did had a beer at one pub called Tartica at Permas Jaya last time (July 2012). One Tiger beer bottle would cost RM19.50 and had a gal called Ah Mi from Vietnam accompanying me for drink that time.

To be honest she not really my type but since she asked whether she can sit with me I said ok. Just paid for the drink but no raba-raba but I sensed this gal was somehow attracted to me? In terms of look I would rate her 6 out of 10. She wanted me to bring her out and she even gave me her hp number.

She was 27 years and basically our conversation was focused on Vietnam culture such as food and films. One thing I'm quite impressed about Vietnam gals are they speak Chinese quite well. I dunno whether she's there just for the money or she really like me on the first meeting?

No idea bro but anyway I just left after 2 bottle and then she demanded some tips. I gave her RM10, she's not too happy and ask me why so little? I said that's all I have. I left the pub and went back to my hotel alone by walking. You should try Permas Jaya, excellent for budget cheongsters and everything is within walking distance. Is about 15 min drive from the Causeway.

My conclusion is Vietnam gals are plenty in JB, you name it, massage, KTVs, bars, pubs, but so far only PRCs and Tom Yams that could turn me on. I'm actually interested with fair girls that are service-oriented and providing the highest GFE. My best experience would be at Geylang with one PRC babe. I would rate her service 8 out of 10. The only problem is she is too money-minded which I dislike and only do BJ (with condom) which is less pleasurable.
Old 18-01-2013, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow^^ View Post
A good post to share all this information as now adays is really not wise to drive in. I have a few friends got their car damage just 2 weeks ago while they are having meal near Sentosa that area..
On the last day of my trip (July 2012) CNA reported that a Singaporean Malay woman lost her car worth SIN$80K while at JB. I saw this on TV while at JB. Luckily she and other family members were safe. Indeed one scary thing.
Old 18-01-2013, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
ahboy1987 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboy1987 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
On the last day of my trip (July 2012) CNA reported that a Singaporean Malay woman lost her car worth SIN$80K while at JB. I saw this on TV while at JB. Luckily she and other family members were safe. Indeed one scary thing.
Thats why i always go by bus and walk. Economical and maximise my budget on bonking.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1