The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2006, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
yslguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Petaling Jaya Cristal Crown Ladies in Cat Walk

Hi all .. after went CC so many time finally i got chance to book Evalda the ang pai that mixed blood portogese chinese.

Since there is still 45 minutes to go, i went for a dip into the jacuzzi and steam and sauna. refresh.

Finally my turn.

Capatain brought me to one of the massage room tall bed. Anyway when the gal is good bed and room doesn't matter as long as it doesn't smell badly and too lousy.

After waited for 3-5 minutes door knocked and she greet me darling how are u. Lets shower first then I massage u okay? with sweet smile i say yes!.
Quickly undress and went to shower room showered

And out from the shower, i as asked to face down ass up. typical massage position.

She massage me from foot to neck, good. more than average massage.
She even sat on my butt to massage my back bare naked. wow. can feel her pubic hair poking my butt. she lied on me with her tits pressing against my back to finish her massage.

We she done, turned me around and get down to the real fastastic blow job. pop pop sound. ball licking good. played her tits against my cock .

okay when my didi is ready she dress it well and start to get her self mounted, she when to the corner of the tall massage bed spreading her leg and tell me darling we do it this way okay? wow new position and never met one girl that is so proactive in changing position .. ride for a few minutes and she stood and walk to in front of the mirror , come on lets do it standing , she said.. wow .. cool. fuck her from the back standing and looking her into the mirror. after that we switched to standing doggie.. finally she said lets do it traditional way yeah missionary .. I fuck her very hard untill she camed but I am still hard so me continue fucking like no tommorow untill I came fantasticly for the whole cheonging experience of my life. wow ..

afterwards she offer a cigratte and we chat for a little while before cleanup and dress up.

look: 8.5
body:9 firm brease
massage:8.5
bj:8
fj:9.5
RTF: YES YES YES

damage 238 for full package
Old 11-04-2006, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Bro YSLGuy... good FR... u seem to be hooked on CC eh ... kekekeke next time hope got chance to cheong wif u... u based in KL???
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 02-05-2006, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kingkong20005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Am going down to KL for business. Quickly call up Eric to check if Evalda is working today. She's not working the last time went to KL.

Was told she's working and made a booking at 5pm. MAS flight was delayed but lucky to rush there on time.

Opted for the special package only. In came a pretty girl with good figure. Due to her mix parentage, she's able to converse well in English. She's initiative and we tried a few positions. Not to dwell on the details as a lot been said about her.

Certainly, she's one of those not many pretty face + good body that you can find in KL health centres.

Face 8
Massage Did not try
Body 9
Bust C
RTF Yes
Damage RM 198

cheers
Old 08-05-2006, 01:33 AM
Samster

Glad that bor kingkong20005 had tried this mixed blood girl

after digging up my sweet old memories in CC, I had another girl to recommend.

Candy. a fair chinese lady from SIBU
Look : 7/10
body : 7/10 a bit plumb but quite big boobs 33C, pink nipps,
a bit saggy but still okay. fair skin
massage: 7/10 for a package girl, her massage consider good already.
she do i naked and sit on me with her pubic hair poking my
butt
cat bath: 8.5/10 from head to toe very thorough
AR : 8.5/10 good .. this is first time I tried AR while I doing doggy
position
BJ : 8.5/10 good and willing to do 69. deap throat twisting. licking.
ball sucking
FJ : 8/10 I was so high and she is willing to try diff. positions.
attitude : friendly we chit chat while she naked massaged me
RTF : yes!

go a head and try her
Old 08-05-2006, 01:52 AM
Samster

another sweet memories of mine in CC

While I was in the dilema of choosing girls i saw a girl .. with not so attractive look but looks like a kind of wild girl that rides a horse like a cowboy.

Booked her and get a room up the hotel. Wait for for no long she camed in and as i expected she is not the type of good looking but friendly and can be wild due to her hair style with big curl.

Came in and we greeted each other and she undress left only panties. massaging me and chat a lot. She is more than average massager for a package girl. The bonus for her is she did massage my lil bro which is to my suprised .. she massaged the bottom part of my cock that positioned between my balls.. that improves my blood circulation and gives me a better hardon. she surveyed a bit which girl I had called before in CC .. I told her candy, she said candy was one of the ang pai and she feel a bit stressed right now coz scared her service not as good Candy.

afterwards we went for shower and start the real action. she start cat bath me and rub tits against my body. and when she bj me she really work hard on it coz she lick from left to right, front to back .. and suck quick hard.

she knows the timing when to start mount on and she mounted on me when i was almost exploded ... I tot shit ... she have not yet put on the CD how can? .. but she rides like a cow girl and swinging her hair wildly ... how can I resist .. so I continue fuck her .. and no taking long time I camed.. and now i realise there is a CD on me. Amazing .. she put on the CD w/o i relising when it was done.

after the battle she clean me up and she keep calling me lou kong darling...
and we kissed good bye and leave the hotel room.

look : 6
tits : 30B very light brown nips
massage: 8.5 coz she massage my lil. brother also
body: 7 Slim to averay body. she had made effort slim down herself
bj : 7.5 special techniques used by licking from left to right and R to L.
FJ : 8 ride me like no tomorrow withoout let me notice when she put on the condom

RTF: yes....

hope this information helps
Old 08-05-2006, 05:15 PM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

YSLGuy and KingKong ...Errr... must at least have name or no. lah... otherwise how to know who u r talking about ? Print FR and show captain arr

Old 08-05-2006, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
..must at least have name or no. lah...
TSH,

Kingkong's FR is on the girl named Evalda, lah. The mixed girl angpai there. heard from a few recommendations that she has the looks and service. but coz' of angpai, has to called in advance to book. Wanna clean somebody's sperms??

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 08-05-2006, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
TSH,

Kingkong's FR is on the girl named Evalda, lah. The mixed girl angpai there. heard from a few recommendations that she has the looks and service. but coz' of angpai, has to called in advance to book. Wanna clean somebody's sperms??
Sorry YSH... me not as knowledgable as u in cheong worr...

Old 08-05-2006, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
pvgsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Normally hotel in KL comes with a SPA (Health Center) like this. Standrad rate RM 198 to RM 238. (all end with 8)

just to name a few
Eastin in PJ Sec 16
Crystal Crown in PJ Sec 14
Cititel in Mid Valley Mega Mall
Topez in Summite USJ (Subang)
Armada Hotel in PJ State (this a bit old....)

Price range from RM 198 for FJ only and RM 238 with massage 20 to 30 min b4FJ.

However, if your MOOD comes after 12 midnight. These plaaces is closed.
There is still a place to go if u really need.... Tropicana at Jalan Imbi Within 1 KM from Sungai Wang, Bukit Bintang. This is where I always go after drinking with frens. It located inside a comdominium 3rd floor. Don't worry, by the time u reach the entrance, someone will come to u. After gal selection in SPA, the gals will walk with you together from the spa to the condo unit (4th, 5th floor...depands, ) This SPA open until 6 am. But gals getting less after 4 am. Price as above.
Old 09-05-2006, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvgsex
Hi,

Normally hotel in KL comes with a SPA (Health Center) like this. Standrad rate RM 198 to RM 238. (all end with 8)
fren, u promoter for these joints ar?... y suddenly cum out with the list here? strawbery also in PJ mah, but not HC...(ended with 0 leh.)

Old 11-05-2006, 07:42 PM
Samster

oops sorry brothers ..
name of the girl is called
sugar

too excited when writting the review already ..:-p
Old 12-05-2006, 02:23 AM
Samster

Yo... PVGSex... although itz nice to try and help... but check the thread lah.. its CC PJ... not HC directory info... Y not try posting ur experiences under the RESPECTIVE THREADS instead of repeating the obvious...

Old 12-05-2006, 11:18 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
mbz777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bros, after reading FR on evalda, i decided to go back to check out CC at 9pm after more than 5yrs didnt go there. However, jz to inform all fans of evalda, she resigned bout 2 days ago oredi. okt suggest i mirror so saw bout 10gers...evalda's mix breed replacement is erica, vy tall with nice figure...model look but hitam manis, not to my taste. Candy and pinky is more to wat i wanted but they looked vy tired so didnt take lah. most of the other gers looks like 30+ chay chay.... Will go back at 3pm tomolo, at least the gers r more fresh and not too tired. Happy Bonking!!!
Old 13-05-2006, 09:36 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbz777
Will go back at 3pm tomolo, at least the gers r more fresh and not too tired. Happy Bonking!!!
Bro mbz777,

Dont forget call bro CibLover ok?? He is free after 3pm... Bro CibLover is well know in CC, u go with him u will get the best service lah!
Old 13-05-2006, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Bro mbz777,

Dont forget call bro CibLover ok?? He is free after 3pm... Bro CibLover is well know in CC, u go with him u will get the best service lah!

When is ur Tcss again....World cup fun

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1