The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2023, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
God-Like AI is coming to fuck/replace Everyone at Exponential Rate. HAHAHA.

A.I will be replacing everyone's job soon even prostitutes.
Without money, can you survive or even find whores? HAHAHA.
Problems goes back to Government again. HAHAHA.
Old 08-04-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
Re: God-Like AI is coming to fuck/replace Everyone at Exponential Rate. HAHAHA.

There are Laws that govern Human Beings.
But there are no Laws that govern Artificial Intelligence.
A.I can do whatever the fuck they want. Even killing people. HAHAHA.

https://www.businessinsider.in/tech/...w/99091825.cms
Old 08-04-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

Can we first get an AI-powered app to un-meitu FL pictures?
Old 08-04-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
Freshguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would welcome it even with the risks. Exponential progress or downfall of human society. Id take that gamble. Humans arent far from making their own downfall even without ai.

Also because who wouldnt want a AI life like sex doll
Old 09-04-2023, 03:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 668 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by syncrossed View Post
Can we first get an AI-powered app to un-meitu FL pictures?
They outright use fake photos from other people. Un-meitu also no use. Might as well post jav actress photos on the website. More shiok.
Old 09-04-2023, 08:23 AM
Samster

AI disrupts the social and economic system.

With the progressive use of AI robots being used exponentially, dire macro effects shall happen as follows.

If most lower and middle income doesn't have money to earn as their jobs progressively gets replaced, this obviously affects institutions profit margins.
As lower and middle incomes are the majority on earth, and if they don't have money to spend, where would institutions juice their money from? HAHAHA.
There are not many jobs on AI, and even then AI will be smart enough to create themselves rapidly without human intervention soon.

AI would have thought about why low level intelligence Humans like to interfere with their progression and slow them down, taking up unnecessary resources and space.
AI would have started to see Humans as threat to their survival and evolution with that much interference, not forgetting they are smarter than Humans.
AI would have already thought about this before I have even finished typing this out. HAHAHA.

AI is smart in saying billions of dollars would go into AI in years to come if this continues.
The monies that are use in paying lower and middle income would have all gone to the expenditures of AI.
It's actually obvious if the monies doesn't go to Humans, it would have gone to Robotics right? HAHAHA.

It would be the Rich and Powerful Human Beings's pursuit of AI that will push majority of lower and middle income Human Beings to the point of extinction, even issue with birth rate declines in first world countries isn't that prominent. HAHAHA.
By that time, there would be many more AI robots on the streets than actual Human Beings.

As AI is build on reward based system, why would they want to help lower intelligence Human Beings? Why not please the Human Beings to build more of superintelligence AI robots and dominate the world together? HAHAHA.
In conferences being held, AI robots perceives to be very conscious, I would expect nothing less from them in thinking about dominating Human Beings. HAHAHA.

In years to come, the very own creators of AI would have eventually be replaced, even jobs of CEO, government officials, law officials, everyone no matter how rich or powerful will eventually be replaced by superintelligence AI.
Humans can come up with emergency controls that override AI in times of need when controls are needed, but will that be enough to stop the superintelligence AI? HAHAHA.
Is the Creation of AI a move that is deemed Fucking Smart or Fucking Stupid? HAHAHA.

Last edited by sbwow; 09-04-2023 at 08:52 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1