The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2021, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 10
AlKuwaiti is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAlKuwaiti is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAlKuwaiti is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAlKuwaiti is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAlKuwaiti is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Australian Man Take On Singaporean Women

An interesting take on singaporean women attitudes by an australian man (fast foward to time 5.00)

What are your thoughts? I think there are some truths to it in my opinion
Old 18-01-2021, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 16
Humpy Dumpty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Australian Man Take On Singaporean Women

I think every country has its fair share of problems, and no place is a nirvana. That’s also the same for a countries people. The good comes with the bad.

Watching the entire video it seems he’s more intent on complaining of the prices of beer and women across Asia then to understand cultural and social differences.

He’s happy to use a broad brush to cast dispersions across entire different races when I would reckon those would be better served self reflecting within himself and his own self absorbed attitudes.

As for the rest of us, stay positive!
Old 18-01-2021, 05:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

He gives off abit of the pedo vibes. If the doesn't says the F word all the time, this bloke's vid would be more watchable.
Old 18-01-2021, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 0
UserHAHA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUserHAHA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
He gives off abit of the pedo vibes. If the doesn't says the F word all the time, this bloke's vid would be more watchable.
People who tends to swear more are usually telling the truth.
Old 22-01-2021, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
greenboar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think so too haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1