The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2021, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 15
sammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to behold
Chatline services

Hi guys wondering have u heard juicy stuffs about chatline services? Years back it was very popular till recent years it indeed slow down a lot, now totally disappeared from Singapore. Wondering if I managed to revamp it into a matchmaking/dating platform consist of voice cum audio /visual chatline services what u guys think? How much u all willing to pay per min? Or possibly any good ideas u guys ve if its a business opportunity? Feel free to share.
Old 17-01-2021, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
gawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Chatline services

65471900. Those were the days
Old 17-01-2021, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

People are more interested in video live stream nowadays! In china they are already live streaming amateur sex (even gb) (creampie). Then the hosts (they call Zu Bo) will receive gifts/money through sponsors, or private contributions to make money! And i have to say it is big money!
Old 17-01-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Remember good old days seeing ads on newspaper calling 1900 for phonesex without knowing the charged
Got fucked by parents when the bill came back.
Old 17-01-2021, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

I called before also last time but need to pay per minute cos 1900 ... many guys as usual seldom hear girls haha
Old 17-01-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 21
6Friendly9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

yea yea... met quite a few during midnight hours... those were the nights....
Old 17-01-2021, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 9
motorsiowSG is a Helpful and Caring SamstermotorsiowSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
People are more interested in video live stream nowadays! In china they are already live streaming amateur sex (even gb) (creampie). Then the hosts (they call Zu Bo) will receive gifts/money through sponsors, or private contributions to make money! And i have to say it is big money!
SG is pretty hard. Authority will comes in fast. Not worth to do here.
Old 18-01-2021, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammygirlgirl View Post
Hi guys wondering have u heard juicy stuffs about chatline services? Years back it was very popular till recent years it indeed slow down a lot, now totally disappeared from Singapore. Wondering if I managed to revamp it into a matchmaking/dating platform consist of voice cum audio /visual chatline services what u guys think? How much u all willing to pay per min? Or possibly any good ideas u guys ve if its a business opportunity? Feel free to share.
it was good initially until they employed gals to be online,just to chat and keep u online so u have to pay more.But of course had my fair share of fun with chatline gals.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1